剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
那是早上 下午 还是晚上呢
I mean, we talking morning, afternoon, night?
-我不记得了 -你完全都不记得了吗
- I don't know. - You don't remember at all?
好吧 当卡柳梅特县的探员到达时
All right, by the time that Calumet County investigators arrived,
我想你们肯定很担心
I take it you guys were pretty concerned
特瑞莎好不好 她到底在哪
about Teresa's well-being, where she was.
是的
Yes.
警方是同时问询你和斯科特
Did the police interview you and Scott together
还是把你们安排在不同的房♥间分别谈话
or did they put you in separate rooms when they talked to you,
他们是怎么做的
or how'd they do that?
我记得我们是在同一个房♥间
I believe we were... I believe we were in the same room.
好 警方有没有要求你们
OK. Did the police ever ask you
提供10月31号♥的不在场证明
for any kind of alibi for October 31st?
没有
No.
他们从未问过你们当时在哪之类的问题吗
They never asked your whereabouts whatsoever?
-我不记得有 -好的
- I don't believe so. - OK.
所以我是否可以说 于你而言
So it'd be fair to say that you weren't in any way
你从未被当做嫌疑人来看待过
treated like a suspect, that you could tell?
是的
That's correct.
甚至在5号♥及以后
And even on the 5th and thereafter
当调查范围缩小到埃弗里家时
when the search narrowed into the Avery's,
警方甚至让你和其他搜救人员一起
the police actually let you through some checkpoints
通过了某些戒♥严♥点
along with some other searchers,
由你带领他们搜索那个区域 对吧
you leading them to come and search the area, right?
-是的 -就是警方禁止普通民众通行的
- Yes. - The area around the Avery property
埃弗里废车场的周围区域 是吗
that they had made off-limits to the general public, right?
是
Yes.
2005年11月
你是那个周五的
Now, with you being the coordinator
市民搜救队的组织人员
of this citizens search effort on that Friday,
那天是特瑞莎被上报失踪的第二天
that is the day after Teresa was reported missing,
你们为了找到特瑞莎都做了哪些努力
what efforts were being developed to try to find Teresa?
周五晚上 我们制定了...
Friday night, we kind of planned a...
一个可以叫做公路搜索的计划
A road search I guess you could call it,
依照我们事先对区域的划分
where everybody got in their vehicles
每个人都要开车搜寻一段地图上的路
and drove certain parts of roads and maps
这样可以确保
that we had plotted out for 'em
搜索到了每个地方 但是...
just to make sure we'd cover everything, but...
什么的地图
Maps of what?
县级公路的地图
Maps of county highways...
埃弗里家附近的马尼托沃克地区
out in, you know, the Manitowoc area near the Avery's--
请问希莱加斯先生 你为什么专注在
Let me ask you something, Mr. Hillegas, why would you center
或者说你为什么要直接带人搜索
or why would you direct some of your search efforts
埃弗里废车场附近呢
around the Avery property?
很大程度上是因为
Well, mostly for the fact that, you know,
媒体已经报道了那么多
the media had covered so much of it, you know.
你听到的都是
All you'd heard about was,
在埃弗里废车场附近...
you know, around the Avery property and...
我认为那个时候我们已经知道
I believe by that point we had known that, you know,
她最后出现就是在那一带
her last kind of whereabouts were in that neck of the woods.
所以即使是你是未受过训练的执法人员
So even as an untrained law enforcement officer,
你也知道应该去
you knew to look for the last place
她最后一次出现的地方找 是吗
she was seen alive, is that right?
-没错 -好
- Yeah. - OK.
你认识帕姆·斯特姆或她女儿妮可尔·斯特姆吗
Do you know Pam Sturm or her daughter Nikole Sturm?
我是在周六上午遇到她们的
I had met them Saturday morning.
她们在大部分人走后才出现
They showed up after the good majority of everybody else had left.
但那是我第一次见到她们
But that was the first time I had met them.
你和帕姆·斯特姆谈了什么
What did you and Pam Sturm discuss?
她一出现就说
She just basically came right out and said,
"有人去过那个废车场吗
"Has anybody went to the car yard yet?
就是那个埃弗里废车场"
You know, the Avery salvage yard."
我们说没有 还没派人去那里
And we just said no, that we hadn't been sending anybody in there
接着她就提议说她愿意去...
and she offered to and said she'd be willing to and...
在帕姆动身前往埃弗里废车场前
Before Pam left then to travel to the Avery salvage yard,
她有得到地图或任何资讯吗
was she provided a map or any other information?
有 我给了她一幅地图
Yes. Yes, I gave her a map.
你还知道她得到了什么其他资讯吗
What other information was she provided, if you know?
斯科特向她...
Scott had borrowed her...
借了他的相机 以防她们有什么发现
his camera just in case they were to find something.
你是说斯科特
You said that Scott had
向帕姆·斯特姆"借了"相机 是吗
"borrowed" Pam Sturm a camera, is that right?
-没错 -但你的意思是"借给"
- Yes. - But you mean "lent."
-借给了她 把相机给了她吗 -没错
- Had lent her, given her a camera? - Yes.
-一台数码相机吗 -是的
- A digital camera? - Yes.
周六上午他并没有给所有人
He didn't give every one of those members
都分一台相机 是吧
saturday morning a camera, did he?
是的
No.
他只把相机给了
He just gave it to Pam Sturm
他知道要去埃弗里废车场的帕姆·斯特姆
who he knew was gonna go out to the Avery salvage yard.
没错
That's correct.
他只给了她相机 是吗
That's the only person he gave a camera to, right?
是的
Yes.
2005年11月5号♥ 周六上午 在特瑞莎的RAV4被发现的数小时前
卡柳梅特县警探马克·维格特
打电♥话♥给马尼托沃克县警探戴夫·里米克
-计划有变 -好
- Hey, um, kind of a change of plans here. - OK.
-上头有事想让我们去做 -好
- The boss has got something he wants us to do. - OK.
他想让我们再去询问一下埃弗里
He wants us to go back over and re-interview Avery again.
搜救队正在外面
And the search party is out there
他想让我们去问问他们 能否允许我们
and he wants to ask them if they would allow us to
让搜救队进入和搜查
have the search party come on the property
-整个废车场 -好
- and go through the junkyard. - OK.
如果你没问题的话
So if it's OK with you,
那咱们就在你们警局碰头吧
we'll meet you over at your sheriff's department.
-好的 -你不介意吧
- OK. - If you don't mind?
-今天帮我们一把 马上来 -没问题
- Help us out today? Stop over. - Yeah. That's fine.
由帕梅拉·斯特姆和妮可尔·斯特姆拍摄的照片
2005年11月5日
11月5日 周六 史蒂文正和家人
在废车场以北154公里外的克里维茨的自家木屋中
史蒂文的哥哥厄尔正在经营废车场
厄尔允许了志愿搜救人员
帕梅拉·斯特姆和妮可尔·斯特姆搜索废车场
斯特姆小姐 你熟悉埃弗里废车场吗
Ms. Sturm, were you familiar with the Avery salvage property?
帕梅拉·斯图姆
特瑞莎的表姐
不熟悉 一点也不
No, I'm not-- I wasn't at all.
我只知道那是个占地十六公顷的废车场
All I knew, it was a 40-acre plot salvage yard for vehicles.
斯图姆小姐 在你去那里之前
Now, Ms. Sturm, prior to your arrival at that location,
有执法人员接触过
had you had any contact or
或者指引过你吗
direction from any law enforcement officials?
没有 先生
No, sir, we didn't.
不如你给我们展示一下
Why don't you show us then,
当时你和妮可尔是从哪里开始搜寻的
where did you and Nikole start looking?
我们把这里都搜过了
We had searched all of these.
接着我们南下 然后这里有...
Then we went down here south and there were, like...
你们能看到那里有两排车
you can see there's two rows here.
于是我去搜第一排
So I searched the first row
我女儿则去了第二排
and my daughter was on the second row.
我在这里打断一下 帕姆
Let me stop you right there, Pam.
你能告诉陪审团你们当时在搜寻什么吗
Can you tell the jury what you were looking for?
我们在搜寻特瑞莎的踪迹
We were looking for any trace of Teresa.
她的车...或者她本人
Be the car... or herself.
好的
All right. OK.
在搜查完这两排车后 你们又去了哪里
And after looking at those rows of cars, where did you then look?
接着我来到这里 看到停在这里的车
I continued up here and I saw these vehicles up here
这里是个小土坡
and this is like a ridge up here.
在最高处 有一条窄窄的车道
So up on the top, there's a little car path
能看到有几台车停在那里
and you can see there's some vehicles here
我就想 "我必须搜搜那里
and I thought, "I have to search up there.
我得把每一辆车都搜一遍"
I have to search each and every one."
你去做了吗
And did you do that?
于是我走上去 搜了大概三辆车
So I went up there and I went through, like, three cars
然后来到这辆车这边
and I came upon this car
车顶上堆着很多树枝
that had all these branches on the top of it
边上也有
and leaning against it
还有一个破旧的引擎盖挨着它
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表