剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
As to count three:
"陪审团一致认为布兰登·R·戴西
"We the jury find the defendant, Brendan R. Dassey,
作为犯罪当事人 于2005年10月31日
guilty of second degree sexual assault
二级性侵罪名成立"
as party to a crime on October 31st, 2005."
-别采访了 -为什么
- No. - Why not?
因为他们不会再放我儿子回来
Because they sent my kid away for life.
都是史蒂文的错吗
Was it all Steve's fault?
-你知道了吗 -是的
- Did you get that? - Yeah.
我们输了
We lost!
我们输了
We lost!
我们输了
We lost!
停
Stop!
搞什么 你们这些人能滚远一点吗
What the fuck? Would youse people get the fuck outta here?
见鬼 别烦那位女士了
Goddamn it! Give the fucking lady some peace!
你们全都是愚昧无知的混球
All youse guys are ignorant motherfuckers.
随她去吧
Leave her be!
这位女士 都已经让开了
This lady-- Get the fuck out of here already!
你尊重海尔贝克家的人 却不懂得尊重她吗
You give the Halbachs respect, but you won't give her respect?
你们这些家伙脑袋坏了吗
What the fuck's wrong with youse?
想让我说点什么吗
You want something for me to say?
想我来说点什么吗
You want me to say something?
我认为全是海尔贝克家搞的 我坚信不疑
I think the Halbachs set this shit all up! I really do!
你知道的
You know... Um...
迪恩·斯特朗
史蒂文辩护律师
我无法想象布兰登·戴西
I can't imagine Brendan Dassey
做了他被定罪的那些事
did the things he was convicted of doing.
我无法想象他做了那些事
I just can't imagine he did them.
我也不相信他有做
And I don't believe he did them.
一个十七岁的少年
Here's a 17-year-old boy who's...
失去了他的人生
who's lost his life.
毫无疑问
In a real sense.
他失去了一切让生活有意义的东西
He lost everything that makes life worth living
失去了生活可能会带给他的美好
and that life might have held for him.
造成这样的原因
Again, the forces that caused that...
我能理解 我不认为是出自恶意
I understand and I don't think are driven by malice...
我认为只是
Um... I think are just...
只是普通人类缺陷的表现而已
are just expressions of ordinary human failing.
可是结果 却是悲伤 可怕的
But the consequences... are what are so sad and awful.
我爱你们 我知道你们是清白的
I love youse guys and I know you're innocent.
2007年6月1日 史蒂文量刑听证会
我喜欢拥抱
I love hugs.
我喜欢给他人带去欢乐
I love making people laugh.
我喜欢大笑
I love laughing.
我喜欢
I love...
我的姐妹 我母亲 当然还有我整个家庭
my sisters, my mom, my whole family, of course.
我不讨厌任何人
I don't hate anyone.
我喜欢好多人
I love a lot of people.
我觉得自己也是受人喜爱的
I feel loved.
我是麦克·海尔贝克 特瑞莎的弟弟
Mike Halbach, Teresa's younger brother.
尊敬的威利斯法官
Honorable Judge Willis,
我家人和我从没选择
my family and I would never choose
被卷入到这样的情形之中
to be involved in a situation like this.
我们从没选择去体会心碎 失去亲人的滋味
We never chose to feel heartbreak, to feel loss.
但史蒂文·埃弗里选择了我姐姐特瑞莎
But Steven Avery chose my sister Teresa.
他只为自己着想
He thought only of himself.
他选择结束她的生命
He chose to end her life.
他选择隐瞒罪行
He chose to retain his sins inside himself
并将它们嫁祸到他人头上
and to point blame at everyone else.
他拒绝承担责任 拒不乞求原谅
He chose not to hold himself accountable and ask for forgiveness,
而是让由十二个不同背景的人组成的陪审团
but to make a jury of 12 of his peers
来决定他是否该承担责任
decide if he was accountable or not.
他们履行了他们的职责
They did that and in doing so,
让您处于您现在所处的这个境地
have put you in the position you're in now.
正如上帝为特瑞莎的生命领路一样
As God guided Teresa's life,
让他也为您的决定领路吧
let him guide your decision now.
这是您的决定
It's your choice.
我请求您判决
I ask that you sentence
史蒂文·埃弗里无期徒刑并不得假释 谢谢
Steven Avery to life in prison without parole. Thank you.
埃弗里先生 你...
Mr. Avery, do you--
如果你愿意 你有权请求从宽量刑
You have the right to allocution if you wish to speak now.
法官大人
Well, Your Honor,
我为海尔贝克家人感到遗憾
I'm sorry for the Halbach family...
特瑞莎·海尔贝克的家人
Teresa Halbach's family,
他们正在经历的痛苦
what they're going through, the pain...
以及仇恨
the hate they got.
现在什么都无法挽回她的生命了
There's nothing else gonna bring her back. You know?
还有我的家人 所有人的朋友
And my family, what they're going through...
以及整个社区所正在经历的
and everybody's friends and the community.
大家都受到了这件事的影响
You know, it's hurting everybody.
至于我自己
And for myself...
我没有杀害特瑞莎·海尔贝克
Teresa Halbach I didn't kill.
我是清白的
I am innocent of all of this.
我想之后我会证明我的清白
And I figure later on, I'll prove myself innocent.
我们到时再看 我说完了 谢谢
And I'll take it from there. That's all I got. Thank you.
帕特里克·威利斯法官
马尼托沃克县巡回法庭
我不得不说 埃弗里先生
I have to say, Mr. Avery,
在我准备今天的诉讼程序时
that what particularly strikes the court,
最让法庭震惊的
as I was preparing for today's proceedings,
是你给你周围的人
is the-- is the continuing danger
带来的持续危险
that you pose to those around you,
你在本案中的所犯下的谋杀
evidenced not only by the homicide in this case,
以及此事的时间都证明了这点
but by its timing in your life.
不论你过去有过什么犯罪史
Whatever crimes may have been a part of your past,
在你犯下此次谋杀案的时候
at the time you committed this homicide,
一切迹象都表明你的生活
everything suggested that your life
正在朝好的方向走
was poised to take a turn for the better.
然而 尽管你得到了公众普遍的同情
However, despite having the widespread sympathy of the public
和丰厚的金钱奖励
and the prospects for a significant financial award,
但你犯下了这桩可怕的罪行
you committed the horrible crime
让你今天在这接受审判
that brings you here to be sentenced today.
根据评估你对社会的危险
In terms of assessing your danger to society,
证据使我得出结论
the evidence forces me to conclude
你可能是进入过这个法庭的
that you are probably the most dangerous individual
最危险的个体
ever to set foot in this courtroom.
你的律师积极争辩
Your attorney has argued eloquently
希望法♥院♥能让你
that the court should make you
在未来某个时候被释放
eligible for release at some point in the future.
但就我看来 你在生活中的行为表明
But from what I see, nothing in your life suggests that society
有你在社会将永不安宁
would ever be safe from your behavior.
最让我震惊的事之一
One of the things that strikes me the most
是随着你年龄的增长
is that as you've grown older,
你犯下的罪行也更为严重
your crimes have increased in severity.
你在43岁时犯下这起案件
This crime was committed at a time when you were 43 years old.
鉴于你的犯罪趋势
Given the trend of your crimes, uh...
社会可以合理地担心
society has a legitimate right to be concerned
如果你在未来被允许释放的话
that there is a serious risk you would reoffend
你有很大可能
and commit serious offenses
再次犯下严重罪行
if you're ever permitted to be released from prison.
2007年6月1日 威利斯法官判决史蒂文无期徒刑并不得被提前保释
2007年8月2日 福克斯法官判决布兰登无期徒刑 2048年前不得提前释放
让我们的刑事司法系统头疼的问题大多
Most of what ails our criminal justice system...
来自于警♥察♥ 公诉方
lie in unwarranted certitude
辩方律师 法官以及陪审员
on the part of police officers and prosecutors
他们常常在没有根据的情况下确信
and defense lawyers and judges and jurors...
他们是对的
that they're getting it right.
他们就是对的
That they simply are right.
只是
Just a...
很不幸 我们刑事司法体系中的所有人
A tragic lack of humility of everyone
都缺少一颗谦卑的心
who participates in our criminal justice system.
我们都可以说我们永远不会犯罪
We could all say that we're never gonna commit a crime.
但我们不能保证
But we can never guarantee
永远不会有人指控我们
that someone will never accuse us of a crime.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表