剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
什么叫你不知道 他就是要坐牢了
What do you mean, you don't know? Yes, he is gonna.
他就要在监狱里度过余生了 他才十六岁
Life in prison he's gonna get. And he's only 16.
这不是我的错 不怪我
It ain't my fault. Is it?
根本就不是我的错
It ain't my fault at all.
他要是被判无期 是因为他自己的供词
Just by his statement right there, he's got life.
和我没有任何关系
And there ain't nothing I can do with that.
他为什么要承认呢
Why would he admit to something?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
这是你要搞清楚的
Well, that's what you gotta figure out.
他在里面 我在外面
How am I supposed to figure that out
我要怎么搞清楚
when he's in there and I'm out here?
你可以去看他 和他聊聊
Well, you go see him and you talk to him
让他告诉你实话
and tell him to be straight with you.
他这个说法是从哪弄来的
Where'd he get this from? You know?
问他问题 因为这又不是在我眼皮子下发生的
Ask questions. Because it didn't happen over by me.
这也不是在我眼皮子下发生的
Well, it didn't happen by me either.
那就是在别的地方发生的
Well, then it happened somewhere else.
要是没有其他方法了 先你看看能做些什么吧
Well, just see what you can do and if nothing else,
如果你想让我打电♥话♥给你 就告诉妈妈
if you want me to call you, let Ma know.
-好的 那就这样 -就这样
- Yeah, OK, then. - All right, then.
-好的 -我爱你
- All right. - I love you.
-好 -那就这样
- Yeah. - OK, then.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
少管所
3月4日 芭芭来到希博伊根少管所与布兰登见面
我第一次读到报道时 感到非常愤怒和恶心
When I first read the report, I was mad and disgusted.
但是昨晚听了布兰登所说
But then hearing from Brendan last night,
我完全改变了自己的态度
I just changed my whole attitude.
我相信我的儿子
I mean, I believe in my son,
我相信他的第一次供词
and I believe he's telling the truth
说的就是事实
when he told his first statement.
然后他们审问他
And that they interrogated him
逼迫他说出了他们希望听到的回答
and made him say what they wanted to hear.
四个月前 特瑞莎的丰田车被发现的第二天
调查员给布兰登录了第一次口供
他告诉他们 他和特瑞莎没有联♥系♥
对发生在她身上的事一无所知
2006年3月6日
我是来接乔蒂的
I came to pick up Jodi.
布兰登被捕五天后
史蒂文的未婚妻乔蒂因酒驾入狱七个月后
从马尼托沃克县监狱被释放
-你在对讲机里听到我了吗 -没有
- Did you hear me on that talker thing? - No.
我不知道
I don't know.
他们真是弄得一团糟 是吧 真该死
They made a mess, didn't they? Holy shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我都不知道该去哪找我的钱包
You know, I wouldn't even know where to look for my purse.
它本来是在床上的
'Cause it was on the bed.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
真不敢相信他们拿走了我的钱包
I can't believe they took my purse.
还好我的身份证还在
It's a good thing I have my ID.
不然我就没法去见他了
Otherwise, I couldn't go see him.
县警局 交♥警♥队 监狱
你是来见埃弗里先生的吗
Are you here to see Mr. Avery?
乔蒂 要见到史蒂文了 感觉如何
Jodi, how are you feeling going in to see Steven?
-还好 -你要跟他说什么
- Fine. - What are you gonna say to him?
这是你第一次来见他 还是...
This is the first time you've seen him or--
是的
Yes.
我不太想说话
I really don't want to talk.
监狱入口 探监
你想让我们说什么吗
Is there anything you'd like us to say?
没有
No.
有问题需要我们帮你问他吗
Can we give you questions for him?
没有
No.
你在监狱里待了多久
So you've been in jail how long?
这是你多长时间来第一次见他
This is the first time you've seen him in how long?
你对他所面临的指控有什么看法
What do you think about the charges he's facing?
你是出于什么原因不想说话 还是...
Is there a reason that you don't want to say anything or...?
此区禁止携带食物和饮料
2006年3月17日
史蒂文案的审前聆讯
基于公诉方新提出的指控
This is no longer purely a circumstantial evidence case
这已经不再是一起单纯的旁证案件
based on the new allegations made by the state.
帕特里克·威利斯法官
马尼托沃克县巡回法♥院♥
以及法♥院♥不得不认定
And the court would have to characterize
此时的证据
the strength of the evidence at this point
比以往都更要强而有力
is greater than it had been in the past.
跟进报道
肯德拉·奥斯特拉克
对史蒂文·埃弗里而言
Things did not go well for Steven Avery
今天下午在法庭上并不顺利
here in court this afternoon.
法官批准了特别公诉人肯·克拉兹
The judge allowed Special Prosecutor Ken Kratz
基于埃弗里外甥布兰登·戴西的供词
to add three new charges against Avery:
卡柳梅特县
而对埃弗里新增的三项指控罪名
sexual assault, false imprisonment and kidnapping,
包括性侵 非法监禁 和绑♥架♥罪
based on statements made by Avery's nephew, Brendan Dassey.
另一件给辩方造成冲击的事
Another blow to the defense:
就是法官禁止埃弗里的父母
the judge will not allow Avery's parents
用资产抵押来交付史蒂文的部分保释金
to post property as part of Steven's bond.
现在法官不仅拒绝用资产抵押来保释的请求
Now the judge not only denied the property request for bail,
跟进报道
埃弗里上庭
肯德拉·奥斯特拉克
还将保释金额从五十万增加到了七十五万
he increased it from a half million dollars to $750,000.
法庭知道 我也知道
The court knows, I know.
也许有些群众或新闻媒体
Perhaps some in the public or some in the media
已经忘了 此时他是无辜的
even have forgotten that he's innocent.
他今天坐在这里 法律上推定他是无罪的
As he sits here today, he is legally presumed innocent.
我们能把他打扮成一副
I mean, we can dress him up in something that makes him look like
像是从"大富翁"游戏里穿越过来的样子
he jumped off a Monopoly game board or something.
他就是张活生生的"免罪卡"
He's a "Get out of jail free" card come to life.
但他是无辜的
But he's innocent.
我一直被教导不能以貌取人
I've always been taught not to judge a book by its cover,
麦克·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的弟弟
但就我所看到的史蒂文·埃弗里而言
and, uh, knowing what I know about Steven Avery,
他骨子里并不是什么好东西
what's between the covers isn't very good.
所以无论他穿着什么
So regardless of what he's wearing,
都不会产生任何影响
it doesn't make any difference.
他还是那个人 所以...
He's, you know, still the same person, so...
我想大家都知道这一点
And I think the public knows that.
他们没理由不允许用资产抵押来保释我
There ain't no reason why he couldn't take the property bond.
那样就好像...
That's just like...
我会畏罪潜逃 害得家人留宿街头一样
I'm gonna run and put my family out on the street.
我不会那样做的
I'm not gonna do that.
那太荒谬了 他们就是不想让我出狱
That's ridiculous. They just don't want me out.
他们让我看上去像禽兽一样
You know, they got me looking like an animal.
他们觉得我会畏罪潜逃
And they think that I'm gonna run.
无辜的人是不会逃的
Innocent people don't run.
现在我心中很确定...
I'm pretty positive in my head right now, in my mind...
和查克通话中
他确实有罪
that he did do it.
但是 我不明白他为什么要这么做
But, um, I don't see what made him do that.
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
也许这与他那十♥八♥年♥的狱中生活有关
Maybe as well with the 18 years he spent in prison,
或许他受到了...
maybe he got...
其他犯人的影响还有其他事情...
stuff like other inmates did and everything else and that...
我不知道
I don't know.
只有他俩才知道当晚发生了什么
Only them two know what went on that night.
她不来看她的外孙
She don't offer to come up to see her grandson,
也不和我说话
and she doesn't talk to me.
我觉得他们差不多是和我断绝了关系
More or less, I think they disowned me.
我遭的罪比她多多了 说真的
I went through it more than she did, really.
很多个晚上我都彻夜难眠
I spent a lot of sleepless nights.
以泪洗面
Lot of crying.
现在这一切又卷土重来了
Now I gotta start it all over again.
他们把我们一家弄得支离破碎
They got our family all tore right apart.
这是不对的
It's not right.
还把我妻子搞得心力憔悴
Got my wife tore apart.
她回不去从前了
She'll never be the same.
再也回不去了
Never be the same.
乔蒂·斯塔超斯基
史蒂文的未婚妻
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表