剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
我们认定布兰登会出来作证
We believe Brendan's gonna testify.
如果到最后一刻 他说
If at the last second, he says,
"我不想作证" 那是他的决定
"I'm not testifying," that's his choice.
但布兰登会如何应对交叉讯问
But how Brendan stands up to cross-examination
我们都不知道
is anyone's guess.
他可能会干脆封闭起来
He might just roll up into a shell.
我看得出来
I mean, I can see where
他甚至可能一个问题都不回答
he might just not even answer any questions,
可能会很有意思
so that could be interesting. I mean, I think--
我认为布兰登并非关键角色
I don't think Brendan's the key to this,
但你每天在审判庭见到的这个人
but the person you see in the courtroom every day,
他坐那儿一直盯着手指头
sitting there staring at his fingers? Um...
那就是布兰登 不是装的
That's Brendan. There's-- That's not an act.
那真的就是布兰登 所以...
That really is Brendan, so...
像我说的 他不是心思多复杂的人
Like I say, he's not a sophisticated person.
他不会为了谁而假装什么
He's not gonna put on a show for anyone.
举起右手
Raise your right hand.
你是否庄严宣誓
Do you solemnly swear that
你保证在本庭就本次案件所作的证词
the testimony you give now before the court
句句属实 绝无遗漏
will be the truth, the whole truth,
绝无虚言吗
and nothing but the truth so help you God?
-我宣誓 -请坐
- I do. - Please be seated.
请说出你的全名和姓氏的拼写以便记录
Please state your name and spell your last name for the record.
布兰登·戴西 戴西
Brendan Dassey. D-a-s-s-e-y.
-早上好 布兰登 -早上好
- Morning, Brendan. - Morning.
-你几岁了 布兰登 -十七岁
- How old are you, Brendan? - Seventeen.
2005年10月31日你在哪里
Where were you living on October 31, 2005?
和我妈在一起
With my mom.
还有谁住在那附近
Who all lived in that general area?
我们全家人
Me and my family,
-史蒂文 查克 我的外公外婆 -好的
- Steven, Chuckie, my grandma and grandpa. - OK.
你刚才说的史蒂文 是你舅舅吗
Now you said that Steven, that's your uncle, right?
-是的 -他的具体住处
- Yes. - And he lived where exactly
-和你家房♥子是什么关系 -就在隔壁
- in relation to your house? - Next door.
大概离你家多远
About how far from your house?
几百
A few hundred...
一百 两百或三百码的距离[90到270米]
A hundred or two hundred or three hundred yards away.
好 码还是英尺
OK. Yards or feet?
你知道这两者的区别吗
Do you know the difference between the two?
-不太清楚 -好的
- Not really. - OK.
他的住处到你家有橄榄球场那么远吗
Was it farther than a football field away from you?
橄榄球场的长边为120码 约110米
-没有 -好
- No. - OK.
所以没有橄榄球场那么远
So less than a football field away from you.
没有
Yeah.
2005年10月31日 对你来说是平常的一天吗
On October 31, 2005, was it a normal day for you?
是的
Yes.
那天下了校车后 你是直接回家的吗
Now did you go directly home from getting off the bus that day?
是的
Yes.
那天你到家之后做了什么
What'd you do when you got home that day?
玩电子游戏
I played video games.
玩电子游戏之后你做了什么
What did you do after you were done playing video games?
我吃了点东西
I ate something. Food.
好 当时布莱恩在做什么
OK. What was Blaine doing?
他拿着粗呢包在厨房♥里
He was in the kitchen holding his duffel bag.
-他是要去什么地方吗 -是的
- Was he going somewhere? - Yeah.
-他要去哪 -不给糖就捣蛋[万圣节活动]
- Where was he going? - Trick-or-treating.
好 那吃完之后你做了什么
OK. What did you do after you were done eating?
我进了我妈的房♥间
I went into my mom's room
跟她谈了谈...她要...
and talked to her about-- that she was--
我问她
I asked her...
她告诉我她要去
She told me that she was going
和斯科特一起去医院探望他妈妈
with Scott to the hospital to see his mom.
你妈妈走后 你做了什么
What did you do after your mom left?
看电视
Watched TV.
你记得看了多久吗
Do you know how long you watched TV?
看到六点左右 那时我接到一个电♥话♥
Until around 6:00 when I got a phone call.
谁打来的
Who called?
布莱恩的老板
Blaine's boss.
你能否确定来电时间是刚好六点或六点左右
Do you know for certain it was 6:00 or around 6:00 he called?
确定
Yeah.
你确定的依据是什么
And how do you know that for certain?
因为他是在我妈妈走后打来的
'Cause he called after my mom left.
-所以是在5点30分之后的某个时刻 -没错
- OK, so sometime after 5:30 he called? -Yes.
好
OK.
你接下来又干了什么
What'd you do then?
我继续看电视 直到七点左右又接到一个电♥话♥
I watched TV until I got another phone call at... around seven.
好 七点的电♥话♥是谁打来的
OK, and who called you around seven?
史蒂文
Steven.
史蒂文打来说了什么
What did Steven call you about?
他问我是否想去篝火那里一趟
He asked me if I wanted to come over to the bonfire.
去了篝火那里之后你们做了什么
What did you do when you got down to the fire?
他...
He...
说他想去废车场捡点东西
told me that he wanted to pick up the yard
于是我们一边开着高尔夫球车一边捡东西
and we drove around in the golf cart and picked up stuff.
好 你们都捡了些什么
OK. What kind of stuff did you pick up?
木头 轮胎 破旧的柜子 还有一个车椅
Wood, tires, an old cabinet and a van seat.
这些东西都散落在废车场里吗
Now is this stuff that's just lying around your yard?
是的
Yes.
你们把这些东西扔进篝火里了吗
Did you throw them on the fire?
-扔了一些 -剩下的怎么处理的
- Some of it. - What'd you do with the rest?
堆在...碓在...堆在篝火旁边
Piled it or...Pined it...Piled it right by the fire.
所以你们又盯着篝火看了一段时间吗
So now you're watching the fire for a while, right?
-是的 -期间你们在干什么
- Yes. - What are you doing?
我只记得
I only can recall that
史蒂文在跟我讲一些关于乔蒂
Steven was talking to me about a phone call
打电♥话♥跟他说的事
that he got from Jodi.
你回到家时 还有别人在家吗
When you got home... was anyone else home?
没有
No.
你有跟你妈说过话吗
Did you talk to your mom at all?
-有 -怎么说的
- Yeah. - How'd you talk to her?
她打电♥话♥到家里来了
She called on the house phone.
你什么时候去睡觉的
What time did you go to bed?
跟我妈妈讲完话之后
After I got done talking to my mom.
在2005年11月31号♥之后...
Now, following October 31, 2005...
你的体重有减轻吗
did you lose any weight?
-是的 -轻了多少
- Yes. - How much did you lose?
五 十磅
Five, ten pounds.
你是有意减肥还是...
Were you doing this on purpose or...?
-没有 -你没有想要减肥吗
- No. - You weren't trying to lose weight?
-我想减肥 -好
- Well, I was trying to. -OK.
你为什么想减肥
Why were you trying to lose weight?
因为大家都说我胖
'Cause people were calling me fat
我觉得初恋女友会跟我分手
and because I thought that my first girlfriend broke up me--
也是因为我胖
with me because of my weight.
-第一任女友吗 -是的
- You mean first ever--? - Yeah.
好的
OK.
-你以前有见过特瑞莎·海尔贝克吗 -没有
- Have you ever seen Teresa Halbach before? - No.
你现在很清楚这么名字 没错吧
Now you obviously know that name, correct?
没错
Yes.
你印象中第一次
When was the first time that
听说她或看过她照片是什么时候
you recall hearing the name or seeing her picture?
当她被报导失踪的时候
When she was reported missing.
你又是怎么看到这个报导的
And how did you come about hearing about her being missing?
我妈妈打电♥话♥来 让我开电视看新闻
My mom called, she told me to turn on the news.
-所以你是看电视知情的吗 -是的
- OK, so you watched TV? - Yes.
我问完了 法官大人
I have nothing else, Judge.
看到他手上的手铐
Just to see the chains on him,
就...是啊 就让我很难受
it just-- Yeah. It just makes me sick.
皮特·戴西
布兰登的父亲
因为我知道他是怎样的人
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表