剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
And see how they feel and how their family feels.
我们仍然爱他们
We still love 'em.
没错
Yep.
永远
Always.
上诉法♥院♥判决书
归档日期 2011年8月24日
上诉法♥院♥代理书♥记♥ A.约翰·沃尔克
2011年8月 威斯康星州上诉法庭
维持威利斯法官的判决
拒绝给予史蒂文重审机会
我总觉得又被他们痛击了要害
I always feel like they kicked me in the gut again.
你只有一瞬间来意识到自己又一次输了
You only got maybe a second there to realize you lost again,
然后迈出下一步去最高法♥院♥
then you got another step and the Supreme Court,
重新燃起希望
and you get your high hopes up.
四个月后 威斯康星州最高法♥院♥
于2011年12月拒绝重申史蒂文一案
最高法♥院♥
他们应该做些什么的
They should've did something.
他们应该听我们说 因为案件根本不合理
They should hear it because the case don't make no sense.
法♥院♥体系永远只会让你失望
You always get let down by the court system.
由于无法再向州法♥院♥上诉
史蒂文不再享有指派律师的权利 失去了律师
我认识他这么多年
Of all the years that I've known him,
从没见他这么糟过
this is the roughest I've seen him.
他看起来很绝望 很沮丧
He just seems hopeless and depressed, I say.
我觉得他无法再应对这些事了
I don't think he can cope anymore.
博斯科贝尔监狱专门关押暴♥力♥犯人
Boscobel is a prison for violent criminals
史蒂文在监狱里从来没有使用过暴♥力♥
and Steven has never been violent in prison.
他们至少可以给他转狱
So the least they could do is move him.
把他从那个地方弄出来
Getting out of where he is,
我觉得他现在最想要的是转狱
I think that's what he wants right now.
当然最终是出狱
And of course eventually out the door.
威斯康星州 麦迪逊
应制片方的要求 史蒂文的几位前任律师会面
讨论史蒂文剩余的法律选择
在座的几位是否有人认为
Is there anybody sitting at this table that thinks that
抛开他还有多少程序机会不谈
regardless of what procedural chances he still has...
史蒂芬·格林
史蒂文的裁后律师 1994-1997
他还有实质性的机会
He has any substantive chances?
杰瑞·布汀
史蒂文的辩护律师 2006-2007
当然 如果我们能在今天做一次
Certainly, if we could do a test today
在科学上被接受且有效的检测
that was scientifically acceptable and valid,
证明当时那些血迹里确实含有EDTA
that actually proved there was EDTA in those blood stains.
-那就会成为新发现的证据 -是的
- That would be newly-discovered evidence. - Right.
那也许就能成为重审的敲门砖
That might be the ticket to a new trial.
这很有趣 与史蒂文涉及的第一起案件一样了
It's interesting, the parallels with Steve's first case.
-是的 -当时最终使他获得自♥由♥的
- Right. - What ultimately freed him
就是后来技术进步到可以检测DNA后
was newly-discovered evidence where the technology advanced
罗伯特·赫纳克
史蒂文的裁后律师 1994-1997
新发现的证据
to the stage where you could test the DNA.
对于这起案件 我们也在寻找
And in this case, we're looking
可以起到相同作用的技术
for technology to do the same kind of thing.
以证明在最初的庭审时所使用的证据
To show that, uh, the evidence at the original trial
并不能说明公诉方想要申辩说明
really did not mean what the State was arguing it meant
或是陪审团认为它们能说明的事实
and what the jury believed that it meant.
或是其他新发现的证据
Or some other newly-discovered evidence.
其他知道什么内情的人
Other people who know something.
也许是陪审团中的某人
Maybe somebody on the jury,
也许是知道陪审员们都经历了什么的某人
maybe somebody who knows something that happend with the jurors.
我至今仍怀疑...
I've still got my suspicions about...
在陪审团审议时是否发生了什么不妥当的事
whether something improper occurred during the deliberations.
我得告诉你们 如果要我坦言
I gotta tell you. I mean, if I'm gonna be perfectly candid,
其实我内心的很大一部分真心希望
there's a big part of me that really hopes
迪恩·斯特朗
史蒂文的辩护律师 2006-2007
史蒂文·埃弗里是有罪的
Steven Avery is guilty of this crime.
因为一想到他是无辜的
Because the thought of him being innocent of this crime,
却再次坐牢
and sitting in prison again...
因为他没有犯过的罪终身监禁
for something he didn't do, and now for the rest of his life
没有假释的希望
without a prayer of parole,
我无法接受
I can't take that.
还有布兰登·戴西
And Brendan Dassey,
他们从一个没有自己想法的孩子那里
they had a demonstrably untrue confession
得到一份显然不真实的招供
from a seriously compromised kid.
这真是让我不寒而栗
Scares the hell outta me.
我不知道其他陪审员是什么感觉
I don't know what the other jurors are feeling,
但 我只知道我觉得很难过
but... you know... I know what I'm feeling is hard.
理查德·马♥勒♥
埃弗里案中途退出的陪审员
这对我来说很难以接受
It is difficult for me.
尽管我没有参与做出最终判决
Even though I didn't make the final decision on the verdict
因为我当时不在场 但对我来说仍难以接受
because I wasn't there, it's still difficult for me.
我时常想起庭审的情况
I constantly think about the trial.
我很难过
You know, I feel bad that --
我感觉非常糟糕
I mean, I feel terrible that, you know...
特瑞莎不在了 一个生命被夺走
Teresa is gone, you know, a life was taken.
我感到难过的另一个原因是
But I also on the other hand feel bad because...
基本上史蒂文和布兰登的人生也被夺走了
Steve and Brendan's life was taken from them, basically.
人们让我忘了这一切 说已经过去了
People tell me to just forget about it. It's over with.
但我认为一切还没有结束 因为...
But in my mind it's not over with because...
我说不好 我认为...
I don't know, I think that...
在我内心深处 我觉得根据当时所有的证据
deep in my heart, with all the evidence
和所有我所知道的情况来看
and all the things I know, that, um...
杀害特瑞莎的真凶仍逍遥法外
whoever did this to Teresa is still out there.
我总是想象史蒂文的感受 他该多受伤
I always think about Steven's feelings, how he's hurt.
但我是自♥由♥身
But I'm out in the open.
要看开这些比身在牢笼中
It's a little easier to go through that
要容易一点
than when you're in a cage.
但他除此之外没有其他事情可想
That's all he's got to think about.
我要继续支持史蒂文
I'm sticking by Steven.
我也要继续支持布兰登
And I'm sticking by Brendan.
我选了这间房♥子让史蒂文出狱后住
I picked this house out for Steven when he gets out.
这样他就有可以生活的地方
So he's got somewhere to live.
房♥子看起来很不错 还有果树
Looks like a pretty nice house. It's got fruit trees in there.
他已经失去半生了 一半的日子
Half of his life is gone when he spent half of it in the --
都为了没犯过的罪在监狱中度过
in the prisons for something he don't even do.
史蒂文·埃弗里
威斯康星州 博斯科贝尔监狱
致检察院的苏珊娜·赫古皮恩 玛莎·阿斯金斯
我想要我案件的全部文件
我索要了所有的文件
I asked for all the files.
我在试图争取重审
I'm trying to fight for a new trial.
但这次由我自己来
But this time, I'm doing it.
因为这是我的人生 我的自♥由♥
because this is my life, my freedom.
目前我正在法律图书馆查阅案件与法律
Now I'm trying to look up cases and the law in the law library.
我要自己来办我的案件
他要在没有受过良好教育的基础下
He has to go in without a real good education,
去法律图书馆尽力浏览所有书籍
go into a law library and try to go through all the books he can
找到任何可能在自己案中用到的例子
to find any examples of what he might use in his case.
这些是史蒂文案所有的案件文字记录和案件档案
These are all of the transcripts and case files of Steven's.
满满24箱
Twenty-four boxes-full.
史蒂文母亲把它们从监狱里拿出来
Steve's mom brought them from the prison
埃弗里案
06年12月至07年7月间的函件
陪审团调查表
给他全部复印了一份
and he got copies of everything
好让他能一点一点研究他的案子
to go through his case bit by bit.
在我自己的牢房♥里有几箱
I had, you know, a couple of boxes in my cell,
剩下的被存放在一个房♥间里
then the other ones were stored in a-- in a room.
所以当我看完几箱资料后
So when I got done with some boxes,
我可以把它们放回去换几箱没看过的回来
then I could put 'em back and get some more boxes.
这就是为什么对付这样复杂的案子特别艰难
That's why it's so hard to work on a big case like this.
在你需要的时候你不能一次性全部拿到手
You can't have it all when you need it.
有时深更半夜的
Sometimes in the middle of the night
我会突然想到什么 我要去查一下
I'd think of something and I had to go search.
-有时你会... -你是想说 疯了吗
- Sometimes you go... - You want to say, nuts?
但有些事总是困扰着你 你一定要去查
But something just bugs you and you gotta do it.
你一定要起床去查清楚
You gotta get up and do it.
我给昭雪计划写信
I wrote the Innocence Project...
看他们是否愿意再次帮助我
if the Innocence Project would help me again.
威斯康星昭雪计划
威斯康星大学法学院
亲爱的史蒂文
我们收到了你1月31日的来信
昭雪计划
我给他们写了好几次
I wrote 'em a few times...
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表