剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
犯人没有说实话
2006年8月31日
马克·维格特调查员的审讯
好了
All right.
你是什么时候被关进来的
So when did you get put in?
-周二 -周二
- Tuesday. - Tuesday.
他要上庭
He had court.
我也得到镇上来 我们遇到了他
I had to come to town too and we passed him.
她看到史蒂文·埃弗里 经过的时候朝他微笑
你不该跟他有任何接触
It's just contact, which you're not supposed to have.
我不是故意的 我不想...我受够这里了
I'm trying not to. I don't want-- I'm sick of this place.
-我不是... -我有个不错的工作
- I don't-- - I got a good job
-我不想丢了它 -很好
- and I don't want to lose it. - That's good.
我们出去吧
Let's get you outta here.
你今天要打电♥话♥给你的假释官吗
So you're gonna call your P.O. today, too?
他们跟我说我得去见她
Well, they told me I had to go see her.
2006年6月到8月期间 乔蒂被逮捕三次
喂
Hello?
乔蒂对你说了什么
What did Jodi all say to you?
她说你和她结束了
She said you and her were done.
这样他们就不会缠着她了
So they'd stop screwing with her.
是啊 她是这么说的
Yeah, that's what she says.
那我和她到此为止了吗
So there ain't no me and her no more?
那我也还是放弃吧
So I might as well give it up then.
她是我唯一的支柱
The only thing I was hanging on to was her.
她是唯一让我坚持下去的动力
That was the only thing keeping me together.
我明白
I understand that.
不过天涯何处无芳草
There's more fish in the sea, too, though.
我谁都不要
I don't want nobody else.
我本来想和她结婚的
I wanted to get married.
我现在一无所有
I got nothing now.
戴西改变说法 否认涉案
被控凶犯向法官写信 推♥翻♥其之前的供词
收到他写的那封信时
Needless to say, it was a surprise to me
我无疑大吃了一惊
when the letter got written.
特别是还有不在场证明
Essentially this is an alibi saying, you know,
"凶案发生时我不在场 我当时在家"
"I wasn't there when the homicide took place. I was at home."
上面说"你好 我本想早一点写信给你的
It says "Hello, I was going to write to you a while back,
但是我之前没有铅笔
but I didn't have a pencil.
事实上 我和我弟弟布莱恩
The truth is, me and my brother Blaine
3点45分从学校回家
came home from school at 3:45,
沿着路一直走..."
walked down the road..."
然后他一直在家玩游戏机
And he played PlayStation
直到他妈妈在5点到5点30分之间某时回家
until his mom came home between 5:00 and 5:30.
然后他说6点时接到布莱恩的老板打来的电♥话♥
Then he claims he got a call at 6:00 from Blaine's boss.
他告诉他布莱恩去讨万圣节糖果了
Told him that Blaine went trick-or-treating,
之后又看了会电视直到7点
watched more TV until 7:00
然后接到了史蒂文·埃弗里的电♥话♥
when he got a call from Steve Avery.
然后 他描述为
And then-- which he characterizes
这是在邀请他去篝火那里
as an invitation to go to the bonfire.
然后那晚他们开着高尔夫球车绕着他妈妈的院子
And then they drove the golf cart around his mother's yard
找垃圾 之后把一大堆垃圾扔到了火里
to find garbage and put a bunch of junk in the fire that night.
然后说...那差不多就是当晚发生的事
And that's... says that's basically what happened.
"我回了家 上♥床♥睡了一会"
"I went home, went to bed, got some sleep."
戴西的妈妈说是她让孩子写信给法官
美♥联♥社♥
芭芭·简达承认是她
Barb Janda's admitted that she's the one that, you know,
鼓励布兰登写那封信的
encouraged Brendan to write the letter.
马尼托沃克
被控与其舅舅共谋奸♥杀♥年轻女摄影家的十六岁少年之母
承认是她鼓励孩子写信给法官推♥翻♥自己的供词
她为什么这么做 我也不知道
Why she did that, I don't know.
看起来...很愚蠢
It just seems... dumb.
可以理解的是
What is understandable is that
如果布兰登成为史蒂文·埃弗里庭审的证人
if Brendan was gonna be a witness at Steve Avery's trial,
他所给出的所有供述
each and every statement he gave
都跟他在3月1日和5月13日
that was inconsistent with what he told the police
提供给警方的供述不符...
on March one or on May 13th, um...
这将对史蒂文·埃弗里很有利
would be beneficial to Steve Avery.
所以我觉得她可能知道这一点
So I think she probably knows that.
"另外 我和我妈妈都认为你是一名好法官
"P.S. Me and my mom think you are a good judge.
谢谢您抽出宝贵的时间"
Thank you for your time."
那就是信上的内容
That's contained in the letter.
他是一名有学习障碍的十六岁少年...
He's a learning-disabled 16-year-old...
他...
who's...
没有...
not equipped to...
没有能力应对自己陷入的麻烦
face the trouble in which he finds himself
也没人帮助他
and isn't getting much help.
在我看来
In my view.
这只是...
It's just...
不管他个人有多少过失
Whatever his personal failings here,
如果你去细想或者...认为这是针对个人的
there have been a series of systemic failings that are...
这个体系出现的...
deeply troubling if you...
一系列过失真的很令人不安
think about them too much or... take them personally.
我不确定我...
You know, I'm not sure that I'm...
有没有尽力做好该做的事
doing fully what I should be doing
我会担心...
when I'm worrying about...
那些不由我代表的人
whether other people who are not in my charge are...
他们是否被这个体系毁掉 弃之不顾
being ground up and spit out by this system,
或者被不公平对待
or being treated unjustly.
我想我只能专心
I need to worry about whether Steven is,
去操心史蒂文
sort of single-mindedly about that,
他有没有遇到这些情况
I think, in some... in some way.
有什么能帮你的吗
Yes, can we help you?
你好 我是来见史蒂文·埃弗里的
Hi. Here to see Steven Avery.
-好 请先就坐 -谢谢
- OK, just have a seat, please... -Thanks.
夏季末 福克斯法官得知
莱恩许可布兰登在5月13日被单独审讯
法官解雇了戴西的律师
-有空吗 -当然
- Got a second? -Sure.
-麦克风打开了吗 -快
- Is it on? - Come on.
你觉得目前为止他有得到合格的辩护吗
Do you feel he's had adequate representation to this point?
我认为有
I think he has, yes.
我认为我们采取的措施是合理的
I think, uh, the steps we took were reasonable.
我对法官的决定不敢苟同
I respectfully disagree with the judge.
那你的意思是
Yet you're still saying
让他在只有你的调查员在场时
it wasn't a mistake to let him be interviewed
接受审讯没有错
with just your investigator.
要是可以你还会这么做
You'd do that over again?
我当然不会再这么做因为...我被撤职了
Oh, I wouldn't do it over again because... because of all this.
不过...
But the, uh...
我认为到最后
I think in the final analysis,
5月13日得到的供词
the issue of the May 13th statement
也许永远也不会再出现在布兰登的案子中
probably will never come up in Brendan's case again.
公诉方极有可能不会采用它
The state most likely is not gonna use it.
谢谢 莱恩
Thanks, Len.
史蒂文的庭审日期被定为2007年2月12日
九月
十月
十一月
十二月
很难熬
It's hard.
我独自一人在这里
You know, I'm in here by myself.
不能和任何人说话
I can't talk to nobody.
县警局 交♥警♥队 监狱
我甚至不能和律师在电♥话♥中通话
I can't even talk to the lawyer over the phone,
因为他们有监听
it's being recorded.
至少这个律师很不错 尽职尽责
At least this lawyer is good and he's doing his job and...
努力在查...
he's trying to figure out...
到底是谁做的等等
who did this and everything else.
我不知道他要如何做到
I don't know how he's gonna do it,
但我想他很聪明 所以他知道要怎么做
but I guess he's pretty smart so he'll know what to do.
肯尼斯·彼得森
彼得森治安官正是1985年逮捕埃弗里的警员
Sheriff Petersen was the arresting officer of Avery in 1985.
他现在是县警局的首领
He's now the head of that office,
杰瑞·布汀
史蒂文的辩护律师
显然...
and clearly...
显然他非常不喜欢埃弗里
clearly has a strong dislike for Avery.
如果最顶上的人对埃弗里是这种态度
If the very top guy has this kind of attitude about Avery
还亲自参与过埃弗里之前的案子
and that kind of personal involvement in the case of Avery,
这将会影响整个警局
that's gonna permeate the department, the whole department.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表