剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
- for a crime you didn't commit? - No.
如果是你处于史蒂文·埃弗里的境况
If you were in Steven Avery's chair
打个比方 你就是他
and you were in his shoes, so to speak,
你会再一次相信马尼托沃克县警局
would you trust the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department
对你的调查和检控吗
in the investigation and prosecution of yourself a second time?
反对要求证人做出推断
Objection. Speculation.
我完全没有让你推断
I'm not asking you to speculate at all.
那此提问与本案无关
Relevance then.
反对有效 还有其他问题吗
I'm gonna sustain the objection. Any further questions?
没有
No.
好的 证人可以离席
All right, the witness is excused.
法官大人 这件案子是史无前例的
If I may, Your Honor, we will not find another case
此案中的治安官认为
in which the sheriff opines
被告不仅仅是有罪
not just that the defendant is guilty of the charged offense,
而且一旦将他无罪释放
but opines that if he's acquitted somehow,
他会在未来谋害他人
he'll murder someone else in the future.
到底基于何种缘由 我不知道
On what possible basis? I have no idea.
这是十分反常的
This was really remarkable.
更不用说他的奇怪言论
Before we even get to the bizarre discussion
说比起陷害史蒂文·埃弗里
of how it might have been easier to kill Steven Avery
直接杀了要简单得多
than to frame him.
简直难以置信
Off the charts.
威利斯法官禁止马尼托沃克县警局
参与史蒂文的接下来的审判
审判将在邻近的卡柳梅特县举♥行♥
希博伊根县执法中心
我印象中布兰登有点怕他妈妈
My impression is Brendan's sort of intimidated by his mother.
莱恩·卡钦斯基
布兰登的委任律师
她...比较...
Uh, she's... you know, relatively,
看她个子小小的 但...
in terms of physical stature, rather petite, but, uh...
有时候态度凶狠得像条斗牛犬
has the... sometimes the attitude of a pit bull.
她非常...
Uh, she's very, you know...
体型上的不足
What she doesn't have in physical size
她可以用吼叫来弥补
she can make up with her bark.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Yeah?
好
Yeah.
你今早给我的律师打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call my attorney this morning?
我试图联♥系♥他
I tried to get a hold of him.
但他都没回
But he won't return my phone calls.
他给了我这张纸 写着认罪还是什么
He gave me this piece of paper about me pleading or something.
什么
Huh?
让我认罪什么的
About me pleading guilty or something.
-让你认罪 -是的
- For you to plead guilty? - Yeah.
-布兰登 -怎么
- Brendan? - What?
他给你的就是那个吗
That's what he gave you?
他...他说...
Well, he... he said that...
如果我选择认罪 我就...
if I choose the plea thing, that's what I--
不行 你不能
You can't. You can't.
希博伊根
县
青少年
拘留中心
如果你接受认罪协议 布兰登
If you take that plea bargain, Brendan
你就是承认自己有罪
you're saying you're guilty.
但如果...如果我受审的话
But if... if I go to trial and that,
他说陪审团不大可能
he said it's gonna be hard for the jury, you know,
相信我说的是实话
to believe me if I tell the real, true story.
你的律师认为是你做的
Your attorney believes you did it.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
他想把你关起来 布兰登
He wants to put you away, Brendan.
我不想在这待到我76岁什么的
I don't want to stay in here until I'm 76 or whatever.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我不知道跟你说什么好 布兰登
I don't know what to tell you, Brendan.
如果这事不是你做的 你就得走上法庭
If you didn't do it, you need to take it to court.
-你得去受审 -我没做 好
- You need to take it to trial. - I didn't, though. Yeah.
为什么他的律师告诉他他有罪
Why would his lawyer tell him he's guilty?
要他接受认罪协议
Take a plea bargain?
阿伦·埃弗里
史蒂文的父亲
那不是律师 我认为的律师不是这样的
That ain't no lawyer, far as I'm concerned.
律师应该站在你这边
A lawyer is supposed to work for you.
所以你是说史蒂文·埃弗里在幕后操纵
So you would say Steven Avery is masterminding
解雇或换掉了你吗
your dismissal basically or your substitution?
是的 我认为那是他所希望的
I think that's his desire, yes.
我开除莱恩只是因为
I'm getting rid of Len for the simple reason
他没有在帮我的儿子
is because he's not helping my son.
我这么做不是因为史蒂文
I'm not doing it because of Steven.
史蒂文请了个好律师
Steven's got a good attorney.
布兰登没有
Brendan don't.
布兰登需要一个像史蒂文请到的那样的律师
Brendan needs somebody like what Steven's got.
我不是说史蒂文♥做♥了错事
I'm not saying Steven did anything wrong.
我相信他也是无辜的
I believe he's innocent too.
你是否要求更换
Are you requesting that your current counsel
-现有的法律顾问 -是的
- be replaced by someone else? - Yeah.
卡钦斯基先生 你是否认为
Mr. Kachinsky, do you believe
此项要求出自于他自♥由♥自主的选择
that this request is his free and unfettered choice?
我不确定 法官大人
Um, I'm not sure about that, Your Honor.
我了解到一直以来
I have received information that there has been
戴西先生的共同被告都在
an ongoing campaign by Mr. Dassey's co-defendant
杰罗姆·福克斯法官
马尼托沃克县巡回法庭
鼓动他更换新的法律顾问
to encourage him to obtain new counsel
换个他...更喜欢的
that might be more to his co-defendant's... liking.
戴西先生 你跟卡钦斯基先生的关系如何
Mr. Dassey, how do you get along with Mr. Kachinsky?
还不赖
Not bad.
"不赖"是指关系还不错吗
Does "Not bad" mean good or what?
是的
Yeah.
你们在一起时会起争执吗
Do you guys fight when you're together?
-不会 -你能跟他交流吗
- No. - Can you talk with him?
能
Yeah.
你觉得他
Do you think he's doing
是一切为你的利益着想吗
what he believes to be in your best interest?
应该吧
Sort of.
告诉我你为什么这时候想换律师
Tell me why you want to change lawyers at this point.
因为我觉得他...他...
'Cause I think he... that he...
我觉得他...
I think he...
不 他...
No, he...
我觉得他认为我有罪
That I think he thinks I'm guilty.
所以你才想换一名律师吗
And that's the reason that you want to get a different lawyer?
是的
Yeah.
我没有发现任何
I don't see or hear anything that tells me
无法调和的冲突或分歧
that there is an irreconcilable conflict or difference.
当然也没有什么
There certainly isn't,
至少我认为在沟通上
I don't believe, any breakdown,
也没有什么重大偏差
complete or otherwise, in communication.
因此 我要驳回戴西先生
Accordingly, I'm going to deny Mr. Dassey's motion
关于更换卡钦斯基律师的动议
to substitute someone for Mr. Kachinsky as his counsel.
一群混♥蛋♥
Bunch of dirty bastards.
史蒂文·埃弗里的律师迪恩·斯特朗说道
Dean Strang, Steven Avery's attorney, said and I quote,
"史蒂文·埃弗里没有策划什么阴谋
"Steven Avery is not orchestrating a campaign
想换掉布兰登·戴西的律师
to get rid of Brendan Dassey's lawyer.
我个人感觉是戴西和埃弗里的家人
My own sense is that the whole Dassey and Avery family
只是单纯地希望现任律师 或某位律师
is hoping that the current lawyer, or some lawyer,
能为布兰登·戴西辩护而已"
simply will defend Brendan Dassey."
马尼托沃克县监狱
乔蒂因违反联络禁令而被送往马尼托沃克县监狱关押
逮捕令
批准
姓名
乔蒂·斯塔超斯基
出生地
威斯康星州
调查员几乎从第一天起就咬着她不放
Investigators were after her since day one, almost.
逮捕原因
违反联络禁令
他们抓了她多少次
How many times did they go after her?
探员签署逮捕令
他们一遍又一遍地逼迫她
They pushed and pushed and pushed.
将罪犯关入监狱
带到马尼托沃克县监狱
违规调查报告
签署逮捕令
签署新条例
逮捕犯人
暂时关押
违规事项
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表