剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
是的
Yes, sir.
参与调查的执法机构
Law enforcement agencies involved
产生了上千页的警方记录
have generated thousands of pages of police reports.
是的
Yes, sir.
而你的总贡献
Your total contribution is what,
只有不到半页的记录
a little bit under half a page?
是的
Correct.
你的报告中完全没有提到丰田车钥匙
The report that you filed makes no mention of the Toyota key?
是的 先生
That's correct, sir.
你的报告是否隐瞒了
Were there things that you did not
某些你不想记录下来的东西
want to commit to paper in a report?
没有
No, sir.
我们调查史蒂文·埃弗里和你关于他的记录时
While we're on Steven Avery and your reports about him...
那通电♥话♥ 也就是另一个警局的
that phone call, the phone call where
警探打给你 告诉你
a detective from another law enforcement agency
你们可能抓错人的那通电♥话♥ 你记得吗
told you you may have the wrong guy in jail? That one?
我记得
Yes, sir?
你是否写过这件事的报告
Did you ever write a report about that?
我没有
No, I did not, sir.
其实你写过 对吗
Well, actually you did, didn't you?
是在八年后 不是吗
It was about eight years later, wasn't it?
我写过一份陈述 是的
I wrote a statement on it. Yes, sir.
你在2003年写了那份陈述
You wrote that statement in 2003,
在史蒂文·埃弗里
the day after Steven Avery
终于出狱的后一天 是吗
finally walked out of prison, didn't you?
我不知道史蒂文是哪一天出狱的
I don't know what day Steve was released from prison,
不过我是在2003年写的那份陈述
but I wrote the statement in 2003.
我问完了
That's all I have.
科尔伯恩警官 在1994年或95年
Sergeant Colborn, back in 1994 or '95,
如果当时写了一份报告
if you would've written a report...
你会写些什么内容
what would it have been about?
我不知道我会写什么内容
I don't know what it would've been about.
如果我要报告所有接入的电♥话♥
If I wrote a report about every call that came in,
我得花上一整天写这份报告
I would spend my whole day writing reports.
以上是我对该位证人再次直接询问的所有问题
That's all the redirect I have of this witness.
非常感谢 警官
Thank you very much, Sergeant.
斯特朗先生
Mr. Strang?
你一共接到多少次另一位警官
How many calls have you ever gotten from another police officer
告诉你你们抓错了人的电♥话♥
suggesting you had the wrong guy in jail?
我不知道 我不记得有其他的了
I don't know. I can't recall any others.
我问完了
That's all I have.
科尔伯恩警官今天进去了很久
Sergeant Colborn was up there for quite some time today.
他已经当了十三年的
This is a gentlemen who I think's been
执法人员了
a law enforcement officer for 13 years.
他每天身穿制♥服♥ 佩戴警徽和手♥枪♥
He puts on a uniform, a badge and a gun every day
兢兢业业 努力做到最好
and goes to work and tries to do his best.
我们都在这里 把这个报道了出去
We're all here. We're putting this on TV.
他今晚回家后
This guy's gonna go home tonight
可能会听到自己儿子哭着告诉他
and listen to his son maybe cry about
他在学校受尽了嘲笑
how everybody at school made fun of him
就因为他父亲是个坏警♥察♥
'cause his dad's a bad cop.
今天是很煎熬的一天
This was a hard day and
科尔伯恩警官已经煎熬了好些日子了
there have been some hard days for Sergeant Colborn.
但是 任何痛苦
But... any pain...
他所承受的所有压力
any burden that he's bearing...
和威斯康星州和它的执法人员
pales in comparison to
对史蒂文·埃弗里和他家庭的
what the State of Wisconsin and the people working for it
所作所为相比 都是苍白无力的
have inflicted on Steven Avery and his family.
此时此刻 史蒂文·埃弗里需要
And right now Steven Avery needs
杰瑞·布汀 迪恩·斯特朗
Jerry Buting and Dean Strang
以及所有相信他的人 非常需要
and anybody out there who believes in him, badly.
我们相信他
We do believe in him.
我们都愿意竭尽所能帮助他改变现在的处境
We are willing to do hard things to advance his cause,
他从2005年11月开始就一直声明
and he's been saying since November, 2005,
如果车里有他的血迹 也一定是有人栽赃的
that someone must have planted his blood if it's in that car.
但是我的问题是
But my question is, though,
如果你要把人送上被告席
is that if you were gonna put somebody on the stand
指控他犯了共谋罪
and accuse that person of a conspiracy,
克拉兹先生的意思是
Mr. Kratz kind of made it
你应该要拿出
sound like you should be able to offer some proof
能够切实证明是栽赃的证据
that this planting actually took place.
你一直在听共谋罪的证据
You're hearing the evidence of the conspiracy.
我多次坐在联邦法庭上
And I have sat in many a federal court room
听联邦检察官用比我们现在听到的更少的证据
and heard federal prosecutors prove a conspiracy on less
来证明共谋罪
than we've heard already here
到审讯结束时 你一定会听到的
and then you will hear by the end of this trial, I think.
这个案子进行到这个地步
The way this case is coming in at this point
对辩护方来说已经比我最初料想的有利多了
is much better for the Defense than I would've thought.
有利得多
Much better.
每一天 我们都在提醒他们
Every single day, we're reminding them
马尼托沃克县警局一直参与其中
about Manitowoc's continued involvement,
以及调查结果的明显倾向性
about bias in the investigation.
杰森·奥斯警官
马尼托沃克县警局
奥斯警官 你是第一位进入
Sergeant Orth, were you the first law enforcement officer
埃弗里废车场的执法人员吗
that was on the Avery property itself?
是的
Correct.
当时你的车停在哪里
Where was it that you stopped your vehicle?
我就在帕梅拉·斯特姆
I stopped the vehicle right
和妮可尔·斯特姆所站的地方停的车
where Pamela and Nikole Sturm were standing.
她们就站在这一片区域里
They were positioned right around this area
并且指引我注意这一排汽车
and they were directing my attention to this row of vehicles.
好 你还记得
All right. Do you recall about
你是何时到达现场的吗
what time you arrived at that scene?
大约10点59分
Approximately 10:59 hours.
上午10点59分
10:59 A.M.
奥斯警官 从你到达那时起
Now Sergeant Orth, from your arrival,
你是否一直守在一个
would you have been in a constant position
可以确定是否有任何执法人员或市民
to determine whether any law enforcement officer
进入现场或者触碰车辆的位置上
or citizen entered or disturbed that vehicle?
没有警官或者市民靠近或者触碰那辆RAV4
No police officer or citizen approached or touched that RAV4.
我就开门见山直接问你了
I'm gonna come right out and ask you,
你是否见到过一位和你同警局的
did you see a gentleman who works
名叫詹姆·伦克警督的同事
for your department named Lieutenant Jim Lenk?
我没有看到他
I did not see him.
你是否见到过一位和你同警局的
Did you see a gentleman who works
名叫安德鲁·科尔伯恩的同事
for your department named Andrew Colborn?
没有 我没有看到
No, I did not see him.
我问完了 法官大人 谢谢
That's all I've got of this witness, Judge. Thank you.
你从2点45分才开始
You didn't actually start preparing a log
记录所有进出过
of anybody coming to and from that scene
RAV4车辆所在区域的人 对吗
of the RAV4 until... 2:45, isn't that right?
我一站到车后大约十米的地方后
As soon as I stood behind the vehicle approximately 30 feet,
就用上衣口袋内的小笔记本作记录
I used the small notepad out of my shirt pocket.
一开始只是粗浅的记录
That was a rough log that I started.
当我回到待命区时
When I proceeded back to the staging area
就开始作正式的签到记录
is where I prepared a final log,
您所指可能就是这份
which is probably what you're referring to.
好 请你阅读这里
All right, if you would just read what you say
你在记录开始所写的14点45分
for the entry that says 14:45 hours,
就是2点45分 对吗
that is 2:45, is it not?
-是的 -请念出最后一句话
- Correct. - Read the last sentence.
"我开始记录所有靠近
"I started a log to document the names of individuals
车辆周围这片区域的人的名字"
approaching the immediate area around the vehicle."
-"我开始记录" 对吗 -是的
- OK. "I started a log." Right? - Correct.
除了这一份写明开始时间为
Is there anyplace earlier in your report
下午2点45分的签到记录之外
where you mention that you ever took any notes
在你写下这句话之前
anywhere else about who was coming and going,
你是否对来往的人员
other than this entry right here
作过任何其他的记录
that it says it's 2:45 P.M.?
没有 在这之前只有我粗略的外勤笔记而已
No. My rough field notes, that's when I started previously.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表