剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
Are you sorry for what you did,
以及你是否保证不会再犯
and you promise not to do it again?
我知道这件案子的所有细节
I know everything else I need to know about this case,
除了这两件事
except for those two things.
莱恩的调查员迈克尔·欧凯利
录下了5月12日星期五下午他与布兰登的谈话
我希望你可以做个决定
So what I want you to do is make a decision.
迈克尔·欧凯利
莱恩的调查员
请看一下这份表格
I want you to read this form.
然后我们把它填了
And then we're gonna fill it out.
个人调查与信息搜集
加入细节说明的自我解释
我们发现你并未把事件中你所知道的信息全盘托出
现在你有机会如实相告 并把细节全部写下
我们知道所有细节 除了两件事 本次事件发生的原因 > 犯案的时间与动机
如果你感到懊悔并保证不会再犯 请告诉我们
你是否感到懊悔
Are you sorry?
我不知道 因为我什么都没...
I don't know. Because I didn't do any--
如果你 布兰登 如果你不...看着我
If you're-- Brendan, if you're not-- Look at me.
如果你不知悔改 那我没法帮你
If you're not sorry, I can't help you.
我并不希望你
What I don't want you to do
在监狱里度过余生
is spend the rest of your life in prison.
你能看着我吗
Can you look at me?
你想下半辈子都在监狱里度过吗
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?
好了 你做了件很坏的事
OK. You did a very bad thing.
没错 但我是去那烤篝火的
Yeah, but I was only there for the fire, though.
布兰登 你还没跟我说实话
Brendan, you haven't told me the truth yet.
而现在我不希望你
And what I don't want you to do right now
再向我说谎
is tell me any more lies.
所以你得在动笔之前 做好决定
So you gotta make a decision before you start writing anything.
选择符合你的选项并将你的名字填入空格
本人[]为自己的所作所为感到懊悔 或 本人[]并不为自己的所作所为感到懊悔
如果 你真心感到懊悔 请解释原因
我保证不会再犯 __________
若同意请签名
本人__________现在终于愿意告诉你们真♥相♥
若同意请签名
并做正确的事情 我会解释事件的经过与动机 以下是我带有细节的解释
请从头开始并续写下去
无论真♥相♥如何
You're gonna write the complete truth,
你都得完完整整地写下来
no matter what the truth is.
那天我去上了学
3点45回到家 然后去了我妈家
在她家玩游戏机 直到下午5点她回到家
我在下午5点30给朋友打了电♥话♥ 然后一直看电视
直到6点接到了布莱恩老板的电♥话♥
我告诉他布莱恩去和朋友讨万圣节糖果去了
接着是晚上7点 我在晚上7点接到史蒂文的电♥话♥
他让我那天晚上去放篝火
有任何遗漏之处吗
Is there anything missing from this statement here?
-没 -你漏了...
- No. - You missed--
这份供词里有提到特瑞莎吗
Is Teresa in that statement?
没有
No.
那就不够完整
Then it's missing.
就不是一份如实的供词
Then it's not a truthful statement.
你能再写一份吗
Would you do this again?
为什么摇头
Why not?
因为我什么都没干
'Cause I didn't do nothing.
你没说实话
Well, that's not true.
我只是去那放篝火的
I was only there for the fire.
我也希望事实如此
I wish that was true.
就是这样的
It is.
你当时也在拖车里
You were also in the mobile home.
但不是那天
Not that day, though.
希望你能明白...
Just so you're perfectly clear...
我想让你指证史蒂文·埃弗里并说出真♥相♥
I want you to testify against Steven Avery and tell the truth.
这样我才能帮到你
And this is how I can help you.
然后我帮他整理了院子
找了个车椅 一些木头 一个橱柜 还有轮胎
然后我把它们扔进篝火里 等着火渐渐熄灭
然后在9点到9点30之间接到了一通电♥话♥
是我妈打来的 她跟史蒂文说我晚上10点要回到家
10点的时候我到家了 和我妈聊了几句后就上♥床♥睡觉了
但你之前写的东西让我没法帮你
But I can't help you with those words that you wrote down.
依你所写 我完全帮不到你
Those words, I can't help you at all.
你在这画一幅画来说明
Why don't you draw another picture over here
他是怎么拿刀刺她的
of him stabbing her?
在这儿画幅...
Why don't you draw a picture down here...
你和她性♥交♥的画
of you having sex with her there.
好了 不如这样吧...
OK, why don't you do this...
你可以画一下那张床
Why don't you draw a picture of the bed
还有她是如何被绑住的
and how she was tied down.
但要画大点 方便我们看
But draw it big-sized so we can see it.
绳子
太瑞沙[拼写错误]
铁链
非常感谢 你做了正确的事
Thanks very much. You're doing the right thing.
转过去
Turn around.
喂 莱恩
Hi, Len?
喂 莱恩 我是迈克·欧凯利
Hi, Len, this is Mike O'Kelly.
我正和布兰登在一起
I'm with Brendan right now.
好极了 进展十分顺利
Oh, quite well. Quite well. Very well.
他给出了详细的供词
He's given a detailed statement.
需要我现在打给法斯宾德特别探员
Would you like me to call Special Agent Fassbender
让他来找布兰登问话吗
and have him interview Brendan at this time?
喂 我是迈克尔·欧凯利
Yes, this is Michael O'Kelly
我想找法斯宾德特别探员
calling for Special Agent Fassbender.
你好
Hi there.
你好 我正在希博伊根县的拘留中心里
Hi there, I'm inside the Sheboygan County jail facility,
布兰登想和你们见上一面
and Brendan would like to visit with you folks.
他说你们可以在明天早餐后过来一趟
So he said you can come by tomorrow morning after breakfast.
他还帮我准备了一份文件
He has also prepared a document for me.
是否需要复印完全取决于你们
And it will be up to you if you want a copy or not.
好了 布兰登
OK, Brendan.
你的律师莱恩·卡钦斯基先生告诉我
I was told by your attorney, Mr. Len Kachinsky,
你想和我们谈谈
that you wanted to speak with us.
我和马克周六一大早跑过来
Mark and I came out here today, you know, Saturday morning,
就是因为我们想给你机会
because we wanted to give you that chance.
我们看过本案的证据
We've had an opportunity to look at the evidence in the case
还有你上一次的供词
and even your last statement,
其中有几个地方需要你提及一下
there's some areas that you may want to address
因为它们还有些...前后矛盾
because they don't seem to, you know, necessarily add up.
2006年5月13日
由探员马克·维格特和汤姆·法斯宾德
进行的审讯
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
你有剪断她的头发吗
Did you cut her hair off?
-剪了 -在哪里剪的
- Yeah. - Where did that happen?
在...在卧室里
In the-- In the... bedroom.
-你用什么剪断了她的头发 -刀
- What'd you cut the hair off with? - The knife.
你们在车♥库♥找到的刀吗
The knife you guys found in the garage?
-这说不通啊 -不可能
- Doesn't make sense. - That's impossible.
你们把她弄到车♥库♥里
You took her out to the garage
你们是那时拿到刀的
and that's when you got the knife.
你解释看看吧
Explain how that can be.
你有剪断她的头发吗
Did you cut her hair off?
没有
No.
那你刚刚为什么说你剪了
Then why did you just tell us you did?
布兰登
Brendan?
我不知道
I don't know.
你为什么让我们过来
Why did you ask us to come here?
好让你对我们说谎吗
So you could lie to us?
要是你妈妈知道你在骗我
What do you think your mom would say
她会有什么反应
if she knew you were sitting here lying to me?
-我不知道 -你觉得她会高兴吗
- I don't know. - You think she'd be OK with that?
只要我现在走出这扇门
And when I walk out this door right now
打电♥话♥给你妈妈
and I go call your mom
告诉她你一直在骗我...
and tell her that you've been lying to me...
你觉得她会说什么
what do you think she's gonna say?
在长达三个半小时的问话后
马克和汤姆从布兰登那得到了另一份的供词
布兰登的律师莱恩·卡钦斯基并不在场
马克说过要把这事告诉你妈妈
Mark mentioned talking to your mom about this
以及现在你该向妈妈坦白 知道吗
and being truthful with her now. OK?
如果你真的有悔意
If you're truly sorry,
那就把这事的真♥相♥告诉你妈妈 好吗
you'll tell your mother the truth about this, OK?
-你会这么做吗 -会的
- Are you gonna do that? - Yeah.
-什么时候做 -今晚
- When are you gonna do that? - Tonight.
好 赶在我们告诉她之前 这个决定很明智
OK. Probably be a good idea, before we tell her.
喂
Hello?
这是一通对方付费电♥话♥ 来自...
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表