剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
昨天他们讨论的一切全都作废
they talked about yesterday has to be thrown out
这个陪审团要从原点重新开始
and this jury has to start again from square one.
那名陪审员离开的消息
News that that juror had been dismissed
是在陪审团昨天开始审议
came after the jury had been
四个半小时后传出来的
deliberating for four and a half hours yesterday.
要知道 他们已经被隔离了两天了
Keep in mind, they've also been sequestered now for two days.
在那样的环境下
Under those circumstances,
法官决定亲自调查
the judge decided that he would investigate for himself
所谓的家庭急事的严重程度
the seriousness of this family emergency.
在打了几通电♥话♥后
After a couple of phone calls,
他得出了该陪审员确实需要离开的结论
he concluded that the juror did indeed need to be dismissed,
但是那样就产生了新的潜在问题
but that in turn created another potential problem.
审议将由仅有十一人的陪审团进行吗
Should the deliberations continue with just 11 jurors?
这是法官口中的选择之一
Which according to the judge was an option.
还有宣布无效 或是加入一名新的陪审员
Should a mistrial be declared or should an alternate juror be seated?
这由史蒂文·埃弗里决定
This was all up to Steven Avery and in the end,
最终他选择了加入新陪审员
he opted to have an alternate juror come into the jury pool.
我想我感觉还不错
I guess I'm feeling pretty good.
一切都很顺利 起码我是这么觉得的
As long as everything is going smooth, and I think it is.
他们找了另一位陪审员
They got the other juror on.
这个 我觉得这是好事
So that's-- I think it's a good thing.
他们会查看所有证据
Hopefully, they'll go through the evidence
给出合理解释
and try to make sense of it.
这是唯一能帮我的了
That's the only thing that's gonna help me.
我有希望
I got hope.
希望他们能做些正确的事
That they're gonna do the right thing.
说他是无辜的
Tell 'em that he's innocent.
我知道上帝与我同在 与他同在
I know God is on my side, on his side.
审议第三天
如果他们觉得我有罪 就麻烦了
If they find me guilty... it's gonna be hard.
我不知道该如何背负不属于我的罪名活着
I don't see how I can do a life bid for something I didn't do.
为什么我的家庭
You know, why have my family
要经受这个 还有别的苦难
go through all of this and everything else?
我有时候真的想结束它吧
You know, I might as well just get it over with,
一了百了
take the other way out.
我真讨厌想这些
You know? I hate to think about it.
但是我又不想为我没做过的事背负罪名
But I don't feel like doing a life bid for something I didn't do.
-你好 -迪恩吗
- Hello? - Dean?
-是我 你好 多洛丝 -你好
- Yeah. Hi, Dolores. - Hi.
目前进展如何
What's going on yet?
没什么 半小时后就知道了 45分钟吧
Nothing. We'll know in about half an hour, 45 minutes,
就看陪审团今晚工作多久
how long the jury's gonna work tonight.
他们之前问了个问题
They asked a question earlier,
想要全套证言复述一遍
wanting a whole bunch of testimony read back,
法官说"我们没办法..."
and the judge said, "Well, we can't read..."
-他们想听鲍比·戴西的全部证言 -然后呢
- They wanted all of Bobby Dassey. - Uh-huh.
然后法官说 "我们不能...
And the judge said, "Well, we-- You know,
我们没法复述全部的
we can't read all of him back,
就告诉我们你想知道什么吧"
so just tell us what specifically you want."
目前还没听到陪审团的反馈
And we haven't heard back from the jurors.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
我知道他们什么今晚时候结束后再打给你
I'll call you though when we know when they're gonna quit tonight.
好的 那就这样 迪恩
Yeah. OK then, Dean.
-好的 谢谢 再见 -再见
- OK. Thanks. Bye. - OK. Yeah. Bye.
"迪恩·斯特朗今早真是让我热泪盈眶
"Dean Strang had me in tears this morning.
或许他不是这案子
It's probably a good thing
唯一的辩护律师是件好事
that he isn't the only defense lawyer on this case
因为他肯定会赢的
'cause he'd win it.
至少也会让那些一定会
Or come close to swaying people
被判有罪的人有一些转机 这是我的个人想法
who might be dead-set on a guilty verdict, in my opinion.
杰瑞·布汀太烦人了 总是在发牢骚"
Jerry Buting comes across very abrasive. Almost whiny at times."
关于布汀的评论邮件
Viewer emails about Buting.
真的吗
Really?
她现在发上来了
She's got it posted now.
这个有意思
This is interesting.
"这人吓到我了 我很害怕埃弗里会脱罪
"The guy scares me. I am afraid Avery might walk
我觉得他必定是有罪的
and I think he is definitely guilty.
你们知道埃弗里家的人午饭时会做什么吗
Do you happen to know what the Averys do during lunch?
我觉得如果他们去餐厅的话
I am thinking that the people of Chilton might not be too kind to them
奇尔顿的人对他们可不会很友好"
if they came in the restaurants."
强烈的反对啊
Quite the contrary.
好吧 好吧 那就这样 迪恩
Yeah. Well, OK then, Dean.
是吗 好吧 好的 再见
Yeah? OK. Sure. OK. Bye.
他们可能就快要裁...裁决了
They may be getting close to a verdic-- verdict.
他也不确定 但是他们会继续待在那
He doesn't know. But they're gonna stay.
他们正在...
They're having their, uh...
吃晚饭
uh... supper there.
他们会继续待在那
They're gonna stay there.
审议第四天
你觉得你为什么会在这 为什么是你在这
Why do you think you're here? Why is it you're here?
杰瑞·布汀和史蒂文会面
在监狱里等待裁决
Sitting in jail waiting for a verdict?
这个
Well...
我不知道该怎么回答
I don't know how to answer that.
这问题确实不好回答
Yeah, that's a kinda tough question.
是的
Yeah, it is.
那我问些简单点的
Let me start-- Let me try something easier.
你感觉这次的庭审怎么样
What has this trial been like for you?
在庭审期间
What kind of feelings have you had
你都有些什么感受
about this trial as it's gone on?
大多数时候都在想他们是否会相信我
Mostly if they're gonna believe me or not.
这次审判是否会还我一个公道
If justice is gonna... be right this time.
而不像上次那样
Than like last time.
上一次 他们没用多少时间
You know, last time, it didn't take 'em long
就认为我有罪
and they found me guilty.
我可能一直都在想这个
You know, I think about that... probably all the time.
一个法♥院♥官员刚进入新闻媒体间
A court official has just come into the media room
宣布裁决结果已出
and announced that we do have a verdict.
在超过二十个小时的审议后
The jury has reached a verdict
陪审团已做出裁决
after about 20-plus hours of deliberation
裁决结果将在晚上五点半宣读
and that verdict will be read at 5:30 this evening.
WTMJ新闻广播620的丹·奥多奈尔
Reporting live in Chilton, Dan O'Donnell,
从奇尔顿现场发回报道
News Radio 620, WTMJ.
好 你还要十分钟才能到还是...
OK, you're ten minutes away or...?
行 好的 我们会在外面等
OK. All right, we will, um... we'll be outside wait--
我们会在外面等你
We'll be outside waiting for you.
好 再见
OK. Bye.
房♥间是开着的 我们的小房♥间
The room is open, our little room,
法庭这边一结束
so as soon as court's done,
你们就过去
go to that room if you would
杰瑞和我会尽快赶过去
and Jerry and I will get to it as soon as we can...
-好 -和你们会和 我们会在那儿稍作停留
- OK. - ...with you. We're gonna stop there,
就几分钟 然后我们就送你们回家 好吗
it'll be a very few minutes and we're gonna send you home. OK?
过几天我们再谈 不管是好的还是坏的
And we'll talk later in the week, good or bad.
无论什么结果
Either way, you know,
因为到时会有很多问题和后续事务
'cause there are gonna be questions and follow-up--
如果他们裁决他是无罪的 他今晚就能回家吗
If they say he's innocent, he goes home though, tonight?
如果他们在三项罪名上都认为他是无罪的
Of all three counts, if they say he's innocent,
-他今晚就能回家 -对 我就是这个意思
- he goes home tonight. - Oh, yeah, that's what I mean.
这也是我们只能和你们
And that's one of the reasons
短暂会面的原因
we're just gonna spend a few minutes with you,
我们需要去探访史蒂文
is we gotta get down to see Steve.
不管他是否无罪 我们都需要去见他
If he's innocent or not, we gotta go see him.
-好 -确保没人跟踪你们...
- Yeah. - And make sure nobody follows you...
回家
home.
如果史蒂文被判无罪
OK? If Steve is found not guilty,
你们所在的社区会出现很多愤怒的人
you're gonna have some very angry people in the community.
所以要确保没人跟踪你们
So make sure you're not being followed.
如果你们被跟踪 立刻回到这里 向州巡警求助
If you are, come right back here and go to a state patrol.
明白 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
陪审团成员 法庭被告知
Members of the jury, the court has been informed
陪审团对本案已作出裁决
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表