剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
and that's what they're doing right now.
二十年前我们就已经历过这一切
We went through this... 20 years ago.
现在我们又要再经历一遍
And we're going through it now again.
我真的认为他是被陷害的 你知道吗
I really do think he was framed. You know?
很多事实都显示
There's a lot that points to where
县警局可能与此事有关
the Sheriff's Department could've had something to do with it.
我不知道是真是假
And then I don't know if it's true or not,
但我也听说马尼托沃克县警局
but I also heard that Manitowoc County
并未获得搜查的许可
was not supposed to be allowed in to search
但他们还是进去搜查了
and they were in there and they searched.
而三天后找到钥匙的很显然
And that's who found the key apparently after the third day
正是马尼托沃克县警局
was the Manitowoc County Sheriff's Department.
所以我想说 这一切都不合情理
So I mean, none of it, like I said, none of it really adds up.
警♥察♥们的行为只需一个词描述 腐♥败♥
I only have one word, from the cops on up: corruption.
我是说 大面♥积♥腐♥败♥
I mean, big time.
要是人们挖得够深 就会看清♥真♥♥相♥
I mean, if people dig far enough, they'll see that.
那不可能啊
It wasn't supposed to do that!
我在这儿 你看什么 没事了
I'm up here. Why you looking? It doesn't matter.
我不管别人怎么说
I don't care what anybody says,
在马尼托沃克县那笔赔偿金可是笔大数目
that's a lot of money to pay off from here in Manitowoc County.
这是个小地方
It's a small area,
而我认为县政♥府♥
and I really, truly believe the county
拿不出那么多钱
didn't have the funds to pay it out,
所以出于某些原因 用某种方式
so somehow, some way...
我也不怕他们恨我
I don't care if they hate me...
出于某些原因 用某种方式 某个圈套就设下了
that somehow, some way, something got set up.
我也不管是谁干的
I don't care who it was.
他们可以说
And they can say,
"你不会真的相信马尼托沃克县警局
"Oh, you really believe that Manitowoc Police Department
还有联邦调查局和其他人参与其中设计好一切
and the FBI and everybody came in and they set this all up
只为让史蒂文·埃弗里因此被定罪吧"
just to have Steven Avery guilty of this thing?"
没错 我信
Yes, I do.
不好意思 我就是信
I'm sorry. Yes, I do.
跟进报道
这里是今晚的跟进报道
A developing story tonight.
史蒂文·埃弗里对马尼托沃克县提起的民事诉讼现已和解
Steven Avery has settled his civil lawsuit against Manitowoc County.
赔偿总额
四十万美元
跟进报道
埃弗里民事诉讼结案
埃弗里民事诉讼结案
律师费
十六万美元
他只拿到了要求的3600万赔偿的极少一部分
He's only getting a tiny fraction of the $36 million he wanted.
埃弗里获得
二十四万美元
作为支付赔偿的交换条件
马尼托沃克县政♥府♥
不承认有任何过失
或承担任何责任
"作为支付赔偿的交换条件
"In exchange for payment,
马尼托沃克县政♥府♥不承认有任何过失或承担任何责任"
Manitowoc County does not admit fault or liability."
-我接到了无数通电♥话♥ -好的
- I've had a zillion phone calls. - OK. OK.
稍等 这也是为了方便记录在案
OK, wait a minute. This is again for the... just for the record,
汤姆·考克雷克治安官
马尼托沃克县警局 1979-2001
请告诉我您的名字 并拼出来
just state your name and spell it for me, please.
汤姆·考克雷克
Tom Kocourek. K-o-c-o-u-r-e-k.
好 也是前任治安官
OK, and the former sheriff.
您什么时候开始在马尼托沃克县工作
When did you work there in Manitowoc?
我当治安官已经有22年了
I worked as sheriff for 22 years.
于1979年上任 一直干了22年
I started in 1979 and went for 22 years.
好 现在的情况是 案子已经和解了
OK. Now the fact this is settled now,
马尼托沃克县不承认存在任何过失
I guess Manitowoc does not... admit any wrongdoing.
因为您也参与了本案
Do you yourself, because you were involved,
请问您自己有没有感到如释重负
do you feel any sense of relief in all this?
只是庆幸这一切终于结束了
Well, it's just good to have it over with and...
对我个人和家人而言是一种解脱
it's a relief for... me and my family.
肯定对马尼托沃克县来说也是一种解脱
I'm sure it's a relief for Manitowoc County as well.
我很高兴看到一切都过去了
Happy to have it over with.
没人打算利用这事去伤害谁
No one ever intended to do anybody any harm by this.
我们当时坚信
We firmly believed that
确实抓到了犯人 而且...
we had the guilty party at the time and...
受害人也指认了他 我们当时正是依此办案的
the victim had identified him as such and that's what we worked on.
这样 他们发现他们就此逃脱惩罚
This way, they figure they just got away with it,
于是就觉得可以故伎重演
they can do it again.
没错
Yeah.
你知道 这阻止不了他们
You know, it ain't gonna stop 'em.
你可以说他们又赢了 知道吗
You might say they won again. You know?
四十万美元有多少 对他们而言根本不算什么
What is $400,000? That ain't nothing to them.
我必须那么做
I had to do it.
为了请律师
You know, just to get a lawyer.
因为光靠公设辩护律师可赢不了案子
Because I wasn't gonna win with a public defender.
所以我想是时候接受和解...
So I guess it was time to settle and take...
接受又一次失败了
I guess take another loss.
史蒂文很快就受到了谋杀罪的指控
Steven was rapidly, in the most serious of circumstances
沃尔特·凯利
史蒂文的民权律师
这个情形对任何公民而言都是最为严峻的
that any citizen could be in, accused of murder.
他根本没有为自己寻求辩护的财力物力
He did not have the resources to defend himself.
更重要的是 我认为尽管
Importantly, I think, even though
他当时正受到这起谋杀案的指控
he was being charged in this current murder case,
但他的民事诉讼还有足够的价值
his civil case still had enough value
让我们用某种方式和解
for us to be able to settle it in a way
来确保他有足够的财力
that he would have the funds necessary
在刑事案件中为自己进行辩护
to defend himself in the criminal case.
最终的和解对司法系统产生的影响
The consequences of that settlement to... the system...
史蒂芬·格林
史蒂文的民权律师
在我看来 和其在金钱方面
which are really, in my book,
联邦大厦
美国联邦法♥院♥
造成的影响同样重要
equally important to the financial side of it,
马尼托沃克县警局
是很可怕的
are horrendous, OK?
令人感到可怕之处在于
They're horrendous in the sense that
竟然没有人为
nobody is being held responsible
史蒂文·埃弗里身上发生的一切负责
for what happened to Steven Avery.
他现在拥有的 也许能帮他出狱
It might get him out, what he's got.
希望如此
Hoping.
-来自... -史蒂文·埃弗里
- Collect call from... - Steven Avery.
卡柳梅特县监狱的付费电♥话♥
an inmate at the Calumet County jail.
县警局 交♥警♥队 监狱
-有人吗 -史蒂文
- Hello? - Hey, Steve.
史蒂文致电史蒂芬·格林
2006年2月16日
-你好吗 -还好
- How are ya? - Oh, hi. All right.
好 有几件事我想和你商量一下
Good. I just thought I'd touch base with you on a couple of things,
只为了让你在里面不会感到被抛弃了
just to make sure that you weren't feeling abandoned out there.
-是啊 -你知道的
- Yeah. - You know.
县警局/监狱
我可不希望你会那么想
I didn't want that to be happening.
我已经找许多律师谈过了
And I've been talking to a number of lawyers
我的首选律师是迪恩·斯特朗
and the guy that I could put at the top of my list is Dean Strang.
-是吗 -他是我之前的搭档
- Yeah? - He's my ex-partner,
我之所以认为他是最佳人选
and the thing that put him at the top of the list for me
是因为我知道 很多马尼托沃克县的警员
is that I know that a lot of the Manitowoc cops are...
也不能说是"怕他"
well, I don't want to say "Afraid of him,"
就是他们都知道他 也敬畏他作为律师的能力
but they know him and they respect him as a lawyer,
我认为这会给他一些优势
and I think that gives him a little bit of an edge.
我在考虑的另一个人选
Now the other guy that I have been thinking about
是一位名叫杰瑞·布汀的律师
is a lawyer named Jerry Buting.
他接过很多臭名昭著的案件
He's had a number of high-notoriety cases,
如果他们两个
and if it will turn out that,
愿意联手接下这个案子
you know, that they'd be willing to work together on the case,
那将会是意义非凡
that would be phenomenal.
-好 史蒂芬 -好 兄弟 坚持住
- All right, Steve. - OK, man. Hang in there.
多谢了
All right. Thanks a lot.
-再见 -再见
- OK. Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
二月下旬 史蒂文用庭外和解得到的赔偿金
聘请了迪恩·斯特朗与杰瑞·布汀为辩护律师
我需要了解些情况
I want to cover our...
当时芭芭准备出♥售♥的车停在哪里
Where was Barb's car for sale?
特瑞莎大概会把车停在什么位置
Where would Teresa have parked?
他们又是在哪里找到她的车的
Where did they find her car?
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表