剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
我说没有
and I told them no.
然后他们问我能不能进我家
You know, then they asked me if they can come in the house
搜查一下 我回答说
and check the house over. I said,
我觉得没什么不妥 进来吧
"I got no problem with that. Come on in."
他们就把房♥子从里到外搜查了一遍
So they checked the house all over.
一切都很正常 他们就走了
You know, everything was fine and then they left.
既然你认识她
And I mean, knowing her, I mean,
你觉得她的父母此刻是怎样的心情
what are your feelings for her parents and...
他们一定在经历地狱般的煎熬
They must be going through hell.
2005年11月4日
特瑞莎失踪第四天
这太难以接受了
This is very hard to take.
凯伦·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的母亲
我们很爱她 我们非常想念她
We love her a lot. We miss her very much.
过去的两天...
It's just very odd that we...
她音信全无 也不回电♥话♥
we didn't hear from her for the last two days
太奇怪了
when she didn't return calls, you know?
我们还抱着乐观的态度
We're hoping for the best.
如果她还在某处 我们希望她能回家
If she's out there, we want her home.
我们想知道她经历了什么
You know, we want to know what happened to her.
根据我们的调查 她三个拍摄点都去了
From what we understand, she made all three stops.
在第三处的拍摄结束后
And after the third stop is where,
麦克·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的弟弟
她没有再拨出或接入电♥话♥
she stopped answering the phone or she stopped making calls.
连语♥音♥留言也没再听过
She hadn't listened to any voicemail messages after that.
她没有用信♥用♥卡♥进行过交易
She didn't make any credit card transactions.
我们完全不知道那之后发生了些什么
So... we don't know what happened after that.
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
那种悲痛的心情
I mean... the grieving process, you know,
可能持续几天 几周
could last days, could last weeks,
也可能持续好几年
could last years.
希望我们能找到答案
You know, hopefully, we find answers
越快越好 这样我们才能
as soon as possible so we can, you know,
开始...但愿能向前看 继续生活
begin to... hopefully, you know, move on,
但愿那时特瑞莎没有离开我们
hopefully with Teresa still in our life.
所有的小镇 哪怕是圣纳赞兹 玛丽镇
All the small towns, even St. Nazianz, Marytown,
奇尔顿 新荷尔斯泰因 还是基尔镇
Chilton, New Holstein, Kiel...
基本上所有的公共场合我们都找过了
So basically we're looking at any public place,
酒吧 餐厅 加油站
bars, restaurants, gas stations,
瑞恩·希莱加斯
特瑞莎的前男友
杂货店 邮局 银行
grocery stores, post offices, banks...
任何你能想到的地方
any place you can think of
任何允许你贴海报的地方
any place that's gonna allow you to put the posters up.
紧急寻人
特瑞莎·海尔贝克
有没有人熟悉马尼托沃克两河一带
And if anybody knows, like, Manitowoc-Two Rivers kind of area,
斯科特·布勒多恩
特瑞莎的室友
如果你们熟悉的话
I mean, if you know it...
最好让你们负责那一带
that would be best to send you guys there.
如果你们有任何发现
If you do find anything,
比如发现了她的车
say you find the truck,
比如你们发现有人见过她或和她有过接触
say you talk to somebody that has seen her or made contact
或者知道她的行踪之类的
or knows her whereabouts or anything,
什么都不要碰
don't touch anything.
这个好像非常重要
Make -- It's very important, I guess.
什么都不要碰
Um, don't touch anything.
要么联♥系♥警探
Get a hold of either the detective
要么联♥系♥奇尔顿的调度员
or dispatch in Chilton and just, you know,
告诉他们你发现了线索 你很在意
tell them you're really concerned and you found this
然后他们会处理并联络需要联络的人员
and they can take care of getting a hold of who we need to.
紧急寻人
特瑞莎·海尔贝克
我不知道该期望什么
I don't know what to hope.
我不知道我是不是希望他们找到车
I don't know if you want to find a vehicle
麦克·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的弟弟
然后发现她横尸在车里
and, you know, she's there.
我也不知道我是不是希望他们什么都找不到
I don't know if you want to find nothing
我就能抱着希望 她仍在某个地方 活着
and hope that she's somewhere still, um... alive.
我们不知道该...
You know, we don't know what to...
我不知道该期望什么
I don't know what to hope.
2005年11月5日
特瑞莎失踪第五天
你好 我是帕姆·斯特姆
Hi, this is Pam Sturm.
我在搜寻特瑞莎·海尔贝克
I'm on the search for Teresa Halbach
我们找到了一辆RAV4
and we have found a RAV4.
-车上有车牌吗 -车上...
- Is there any license plates on it? - There's --
没有车牌 但车被掩藏起来了
No plates on it, but it's a little covered up.
它被掩藏起来了 这很奇怪
It's weird. It's covered up.
好 你能走到车辆正前方吗
OK. Can you get to the front of the car?
好 我可以
Yeah, I will.
我能找到车辆识别码 我可以进车里看看吗
I can find a VIN number. Is it OK if I go in the car?
不 不要进那辆车 也不要碰它
No, do not go in the car. Do not touch the car.
-好 -留在车外
- Yeah, well-- - Stay on the outside of the car,
到前面驾驶座那边去
go over to the front on the driver's side--
好 等等
OK, now hang on.
最前...最后四位数是 3044
The fir-- the last four digits: three, zero, four, four.
-好 你在哪里 -号♥码对吗
- OK, where are you? - Is that the number?
你在哪里
Where are you?
不 你得告诉我是不是这辆车
No, you gotta tell me if this is the car.
好 停 我没办法告诉你什么 你在哪里
OK, stop. I can't tell you anything. Where are you?
我在埃弗里废车场
I'm at Avery Salvage.
除了汽车之外 有其他发现吗
Other than the car, do we have anything else?
还没有
Not yet.
好 抓到他了吗
OK, is he in custody?
没有 现在还没有
Negative, nothing yet.
道路封闭
前方道路封闭
只准当地车辆通行
他们封锁了史蒂文·艾弗里家周围
They blocked off about a four-mile stretch of the highway
四英里长的公路
that surrounds the Steven Avery home.
此前 危险品紧急处理组和
And earlier, hazmat vehicles also arrived on the scene,
五大湖K-9搜索和救援小组都抵达了现场
as well as the Great Lakes K-9 Search and Rescue.
埃弗里废车场
乔蒂从监狱给史蒂文打电♥话♥
家里一个人都没有
It's just bullshit that they can go
他们就这么去搜查简直是乱来
and search our house and nobody there.
对啊 他们把废车场翻得乱七八糟
Well, yeah, they got the whole yard tore apart.
-真的吗 -是啊 乱成一片
- Do they? - Yeah, the whole shit.
县警局录像
-我很害怕 -我也是
- I'm scared. - Yeah, me too.
-也不是害怕 就是很担心 -是啊
- Well, not scared, just worried. - Yeah.
史蒂文·埃弗里情况如何
What's the status of Steven Avery?
史蒂文·埃弗里
埃弗里路12390号♥
这次他是嫌疑人吗
Is he a suspect at this time?
与案件有关吗
A person of interest?
杰瑞·帕戈尔警长
卡柳梅特县警局
在这个特殊时刻
Everybody is a person of interest
每个人都与案件有关
at this particular time.
史蒂文·埃弗里在这个特殊时刻
Steven Avery is no more a suspect
并没有比其他人更有嫌疑
or a person of interest than anybody else
或是更加相关
at this particular time.
所有警力都集中在埃弗里废车场
Everything is aimed at the Avery compound.
除了调查埃弗里废车场以外
Do you have any other large-scale place
还有调查其他大型场地吗
that's being investigated besides the Avery compound?
对此我无可奉告
I will not disclose that information.
马尼托沃克犯罪现场调查组
目前对谁可以进入废车场
You know, there's been speculation around
存在许多猜测
who has access to the yard.
你认为你的两个兄弟
Do you think your two brothers
与此事有关吗
could've had anything to do with this?
没有 没有任何关系
No. No. Not at all.
你得知道 在晚上
Look, anybody can go
大家都在睡觉的时候
down the road at nighttime, you know,
任何人都有可能走那条路
when everybody's sleeping.
开进去就行
You know, just drive in.
我哥哥什么都听不见的
My brother ain't gonna hear nothing.
那你认为她是遭到了谁的毒手呢
So who do you think did something with her?
我不知道
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表