剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
-你还保留着吗 -没有了
- Do you still have those? - No, I do not.
所以我们只能仰赖你的记忆力了 是吗
So we just have to rely on your memory, is that right?
就各种时间节点和我到场的时间而言 是的
As far as the time of breaks and the time I approached.
-还有来往进出的人 -对
- And who came and went, right? - Correct.
汽车粉碎机
埃弗里的拖车
特瑞莎的车的发现区域
周六当天我到现场
When I got there on Saturday, ultimately
走到汽车粉碎机附近时应该是2点25分
I got down to by the car crusher about 2:25 I think it was,
汤姆·法斯宾德特别探员
联合首席调查员
威斯康星司法部 刑事侦查科
我告诉在现场待命的警官们
and the officers that were staged there, I told them,
或者说是建议他们开始签到记录
or I recommended that they start a log.
法斯宾德探员 下午2点之后
Agent Fassbender, any time after 2:00 p.m.,
你是否曾看见任何执法人员或市民
did you see any law enforcement officer or citizen
在那辆RAV4车上做手脚
tamper with that RAV4 vehicle?
没有
No.
-这对你重要吗 -重要
- Is that important to you? - Yes.
-为什么 -因为那辆车可能是
- Why? - 'Cause that's probably right now
本案目前最主要的一项证物
our main piece of evidence in this case.
你可曾担心 有四个小时的时间
Did it cause you concern that for four hours,
本案主要的证物
the major piece of evidence in this case
是掌握在一个被裁定为
was under the control of the very department
与本案有利益冲突的
that had already been determined
部门的手里的
to have a conflict of interest in this case?
我并不担心 我知道警♥察♥在那里
No, it didn't. I knew that officers were on that scene,
维护现场
protecting that scene.
那么你是否有提议让马尼托沃克的警官们撤出
Well, did you suggest that Manitowoc back off
让卡柳梅特的警官们接手
and that the Calumet deputy take over?
-这是你做的决定吗 -我想不是的
- Was that part of your decision? - I don't believe so.
确有其事 但我不认为
It happened, but I don't believe
那明确是我的决定
that was specifically my decision.
所以这只是凑巧
So it was just coincidental that
发生在你到场的时候
it happened around the time you arrived?
-有可能 是的 -好
- Oh, probably. Yes. - All right.
事实上 在你到场之后
And in fact, you were trying to shape things up a bit,
你曾定了些规矩 确保他们做签到记录等等
make sure that logs were taken and all of that when you arrived.
我建议他们做个签到记录
I suggested a log be kept.
这是良好的办案习惯 对吧
And that's good police practice to do that, right?
-当然 -然后你们就拥有了一份
- Certainly. - You then have a record
-人员进出的记录 是吗 -是的
- of everybody who comes and goes, right? - Correct.
即使是位高权重的警长也得签到是吗
Even the top dog sheriff has to sign a log like this, right?
是的 如果你要经过检查点 这是应该的
You should, yes, if you're going by that checkpoint, yes.
除非你用什么方法避开检查点
Well, unless you were eluding the checkpoint in some way,
才可以不用签到 是吧
you would really have to sign in, wouldn't you?
对
Correct.
好的 记录上显示
All right, so the log shows
伦克警督在11月5日周六的
that Lieutenant Lenk signed out at 10:41 p.m.
22时41分 伦克警督 里米克警探 科尔伯恩警官 离场
晚上10点41分离开 是吗
on Saturday, November 5th. Correct?
是的 如果这张全是11月5日的 是的
Yes, if this is all November 5th. Yes.
好 请你花点时间查阅这张表
OK. Well, if you take a minute and look through there
帮我指出伦克警督签到进场的时间
and show me where Lieutenant Lenk signed in.
你在11月5日这份签到表上是否有找到
Do you see an entry that Lieutenant Lenk signed in
任何伦克警督的入场签到记录
anywhere on that log on November 5th?
没有 我没找到
No, sir, I did not.
理论上 审讯应该是关于
Theoretically, a trial is supposed to be about
你姐姐的命案如何发生以及谁是凶手
the day your sister died and how she died and who did it,
麦克·海尔贝克
特瑞莎的弟弟
然而目前看来
yet it seems as though the State
公诉方似乎花费过多时间
is spending an inordinate amount of time,
特别是针对执法人员
especially with law enforcement officers,
不讨论案发过程
not talking about that,
反而去追究谁有机会接触什么
but who had access to what,
谁能进入犯罪现场 车辆等等
to what scene, to what vehicle...
你是否担心 伴随着这些证人
Are you concerned that, with each witness,
所谓合理怀疑的范围会变得越来越广
this window of reasonable doubt keeps getting wider and wider?
我一点也不担心
No, I'm not concerned at all.
我想这是对于
Um, I think it's a hand
公诉方试压的一种手段
that's kind of forced upon the prosecution team.
我相信是这样 所以一点也不担心
That's, you know, kind of my belief, so not concerned at all.
"警方采取守势"
"埃弗里的律师质询警方搜索程序"
"他负责看守
本案当时最重要的一项证物
历时三小时
当时调查已转交
卡柳梅特县警局"
詹姆斯·伦克警督
马尼托沃克县警局
此地此刻 伦克警督
As you sit here today, Lieutenant Lenk,
你是否记得那天你是几点到达现场的
do you recall about what time you arrived at that scene?
大约是两点出头 两点零五左右
It was just shortly after 2:00, 05... somewhere in there.
当你抵达现场 即埃弗里废车场
Now when you got to the scene, the Avery Salvage scene,
那里是否已经设有
had there been any kind of
签到出入场的办理处
log in or check in procedure put in place yet?
-我不记得当时有签到处 -好的
- I don't recall a log in at that point. - All right.
我的确不记得
I just don't recall.
伦克警督 11月5日那天
Lieutenant Lenk, any time on the 5th of November
你与特瑞莎·海尔贝克的SUV有没有任何接触
did you have any contact with Teresa Halbach's SUV?
不 我没有
No, sir, I did not.
你在11月4日或11月3日
Did you have any contact with her SUV
或是在之前的任何时候
on the 4th of November or the 3rd of November
与她的SUV有没有任何接触
or in fact any time there before?
不 我没有
No, sir, I did not.
伦克警督 你是否曾经
Lieutenant Lenk, did you ever obtain any blood from
从档案室或是任何地点取得血液
the clerk's office or did you obtain any blood from any location
并将其栽赃于特瑞莎·海尔贝克的汽车内
and plant it anywhere in Teresa Halbach's vehicle or
或是于任何调查中可能会被发现的地点
anywhere where it could be found as part of this investigation?
没有 绝对没有
No, sir, definitely not.
你在直接询问时表示
Now, what you testified on direct examination was
你抵达埃弗里废车场的时间
that you arrived at the Avery salvage property
是两点出头 两点零五左右 是吗
just shortly after 2:00, 05 or something like that?
-是的 -如果你是两点或两点零五左右到达
- Yes, sir. - If you arrived at about 2:00 or 2:05,
那应该就是在有人开始做签到记录之前
then that may have been before anyone started keeping a log.
-是的 -在这个情况下
- That's correct. - Under those circumstances,
你没有签到入场便不足为奇
the fact that you didn't sign in would not look strange or odd.
是的
No, sir.
关于你当天什么时间
The, uh... subject of when
到达埃弗里废车场这个问题
you arrived at the Avery property that day
在此前也提过 是吗
has come up before in this case, hasn't it?
是的
Yes, sir.
你在2006年8月9日也宣誓取证过吧
You gave testimony under oath back on August 9, 2006?
我想是那天没错 是的
I believe that was the date, yes, sir.
这誓言和你今天所宣誓的誓言相同
Now, the oath, of course, was the same you took today.
正确
Correct.
而你在当时被问到
And were you asked on that occasion,
"你是否确实抵达了埃弗里废车场"
"And did you in fact arrive at the Avery property?"
你回答"是"
Your answer: "Yes."
又被问到"你知道是几点吗"
Question: "Do you know what time?"
回答"我不确定确切的时间
Answer: "I'm not sure of the exact time.
大约当晚是六点半或七点 我不确定"
Somewhere 6:30 or 7:00 that evening. I'm not positive."
你是否有被问到这些问题 并且给出这些答案
Were you asked those questions and did you give those answers?
是的 我有
Yes, sir, I did.
如果你是在六点半或是七点抵达的
Now if you had arrived at 6:30 or 7:00,
这就有点难以解释
it would be a little hard to explain
你的名字为什么不在签到表上 是吧
why you're not on the log signing in, wouldn't it?
是的
Yes, it would.
当我听到辩方...
My blood starts to boil when the Defense...
诺姆·加恩
特别检察官
密尔沃基县助理检察官
指控这些警♥察♥
when I hear that these police officers,
这些值得信赖的公民
these good solid citizens, good decent men,
这些正直的人栽赃证据时
are accused of planting this evidence,
我相当生气
it starts to get my blood boiling.
他们可以来这里
They can get up here and
装出一副受到冒犯的样子 随他们
act as offended as they want, as often as they want.
但这个案子是由他们呈现的
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表