剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表
Because I know what kind of boy he is. You know.
很高兴我要去看他 因为
I'm glad I'm going to see him because, you know,
他喜欢我去看他
I mean, he appreciates me coming down and, you know.
我从他眼神中看出来的
I know that 'cause I can see it in his eyes.
他有一个梦想
He had a dream that, um,
当他走上证人席
when he goes up on the stand and everything
并说完所有证词时
and he says just as it was ending,
有个披着黑袍的人走出来
somebody came out with a black robe on
等大家把黑袍掀开
and they flipped the top out
发现那是特瑞莎而且她还活着
and it was Teresa and she was alive.
过去的都是玩笑而已
And it was all a joke.
戴西先生 我将为你播放一段录音
Mr. Dassey, let me, um, play something for you
再问你几个问题 可以吗
and I want to ask you a couple of questions, all right?
可以
OK.
我能问你个问题吗 你为什么会去那里
Can I ask you a question? Why would you even go over there?
-不知道 -你为什么不报♥警♥
- I don't know. - Why didn't you just call 911?
或者在五点我回家时跟我说这事
Or tell me at 5:00 when I got home?
2006年5月15日的电♥话♥录音
你怕他吗
Were you afraid of him?
怕 他就是...
Well, yeah. He just kept...
通话时长剩余一分钟
You have one minute left.
-什么 -他比我强壮
- What? - He's stronger than me.
如果你肯回家跟我说这事
Yeah, well, if you would've came home and told me.
是啊 但我想我也会去坐大牢
Yeah, but then I thought that I would have to go to jail, too.
-不 你不会的 -可我知道这事啊
- No, you wouldn't have. - Yeah, for knowing about it.
不然你就不会遭这么多罪了 布兰登
You wouldn't have gotten much out of it then, Brendan.
你或多或少都是个英雄了
You would've been more or less a hero.
她或许就不会死了
She would have probably still been alive.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yes.
快看电视
Well, look at that one on TV
有只鳄鱼在吃一个女孩
where that alligator ate this one girl.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我想说的是 你要的做的...
I'm just saying, all you would--
你要做的就那么多
That's all you would've had to done
如果当时我让你坐进车车跟我一起走的话
because I would've put you in the truck and we would've left.
你为什么没有在五点
Why didn't you tell your mother
跟你妈说你之前看到的事情
at 5:00 what you had seen earlier?
-因为事情没发生过 -好的
- 'Cause it really didn't happen. - OK.
特瑞莎·海尔贝克五点还活着吗 戴西先生
Was Teresa Halbach alive at 5:00, Mr. Dassey?
我没见过她 当我在那里的时候
She was never there at-- when I was there.
在哪里 先生
Never where, sir?
我在那里没见过她
I never seen her there.
戴西先生 你跟警官们说过
Mr. Dassey, you told the officers
你当时在那里 特瑞莎还活着
that you were there and Teresa was alive.
没错
Yes.
她还活着
She was alive.
可事情没发生过
But it really didn't happen.
-那些话都是你编的吗 -是的
- You made that all up? - Yes.
你碰巧知道了特瑞莎说的话吗
You just happened to know Teresa's words?
不是
No.
那你从何得知她说的话呢
How do you know what she said?
-我编的 -你编的吗
- I made it up. - You made it up?
是的
Yes.
-你强♥奸♥她那段是你编的吗 -对
- You made up the part that you raped her? - Yes.
她向你求饶那段也是你编的对吗
You made up the part that she told you not to do it?
-是的 -她那句"别做蠢事"
- Yes. - To do the right thing?
是的
Yes.
-求你舅舅别那么做那句话也是编的吗 -是的
- And to tell your uncle not to do it? - Yes.
-这些都是你编的 -对
- You made that up? - Yes.
戴西先生 你不是
Mr. Dassey, didn't you
在5月13日给你妈妈打电♥话♥
tell your mother in a phone call on May 13th
说你放学后 在她没回家之前
that you had gone over to your uncle Steven's after school
-去了史蒂文舅舅家吗 -是的
- and before she came home? - Yes.
5月15日 她问你为什么没告诉她这件事
And on May 15th, she's asking you why you didn't tell her.
为什么呢
Why didn't you?
因为这事没发生
'Cause it didn't happen.
那你为什么告诉她你去了舅舅家呢
Why did you tell her you went over there, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
-你也对你妈妈说谎了吗 -是的
- You lied to your mother as well? - Yes.
-你对警♥察♥说谎了 -是的
- And you lied to the police. - Yes.
-你现在在说谎吗 -没有
- Are you lying-- You're lying today? - No.
如果你并不在场的话
How is it that you were able
你为何能够
to tell the police officers so much detail
告诉警♥察♥那么多有关本案的细节呢
about what happened to Teresa if you weren't there?
我不知道
I don't know.
先生 你说不知道是什么意思
What do you mean, sir, you don't know?
我可能是从书里看来的
I could've got it out of books.
-书里 -是的
- Out of books? - Yeah.
你看了什么书
What book that you read...
里面会讲
ever... had the story...
一个女人被绑在床上
of a woman chained to a bed,
被强♥奸♥ 被刺杀
raped, stabbed...
最后又被焚尸
and then her body thrown on a fire?
这是什么书呢
What book was that, sir?
《桃色追捕令》
美国作家詹姆斯·帕特森的惊悚小说
好像是《桃色追捕令》
I believe it was called Kiss the Girls.
好 书的作者是谁
All right. Who wrote the book?
我不记得他叫什么了
I don't remember his name.
戴西先生 请看208号♥证物
Mr. Dassey, please look at exhibit 208.
好
Yeah?
-这是你画的 对吧 -对
- You drew that, correct? - Yes.
-这是你描绘的... -是
- That's your depiction... - Yes.
特瑞莎被绑在床上的情形
...of Teresa Halbach chained to the bed.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
这是你描绘的吗
Is that your-- Is that your description?
这就是当你看到她的时候
Is that how she looked
她在你史蒂文舅舅卧室床上的样子 对吗
when you saw her on the bed in your uncle Steven's bedroom?
我没看见
I didn't see it.
这是你编造的吗
You just made that up?
我说了 从书上看来的
As I said, I got it out of that book.
请看210号♥证物 这也是你画的 对吗
Exhibit 210. You drew this as well, sir, correct?
是的
Yes.
这是你描绘特瑞莎在焚烧坑里被焚尸的情形
That is your description of Teresa on the fire in the burn pit.
是的
Yes.
-这是你编造的吗 -是的
- You made that up? - Yes.
在2月27日 你告诉警♥察♥你看见了尸块
Well, you told the officers on February 27th you saw body parts.
-是的 -好
- Yes. - All right.
12月时你告诉你表妹凯拉说你见过尸体残骸
You told your cousin Kayla you saw body parts in December.
-我没说过 -没有吗 那是她编造的吗
- No. - No. She just made that up?
-是的 -好
- Yes. - OK.
如果你从没对你表妹说过
How is it that you
那为什么你和凯拉能同时说出
and Kayla both came up with telling
看到尸块这种话呢
and seeing body parts in the fire if you never talked about it?
她可能是从新闻上听来的
She could've heard it on the news.
那是什么新闻节目呢
What newscast would that have been, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
什么新闻会报导你看到尸块呢
Your seeing body parts in the fire, what newscast was that?
我不知道 但我听说他们找到了骨头
I don't know, but I heard that they found bones.
你现在感觉如何
How do you feel about this today? Right now?
我只想回家
That I just want to go home.
除了回家呢 没别的了吗
That's all you feel right now? You just want to go home?
我很害怕
And scared.
好
All right.
你为特瑞莎感到难过吗
Do you feel sorry for Teresa?
我知道人们失去亲人都会难过
Well, I know everybody feels sorry for losing someone.
那你是什么感受呢
Well, what do you feel?
我为他们感到难过
I feel sorry for them.
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
因为我也知道失去挚爱是什么感觉
'Cause I know how it feels to lose someone that you love.
你现在是在说 你和特瑞莎·海尔贝克的死
And you're telling us today that you had nothing to do with the--
-毫无关系 对吗 -对
- with the death of Teresa Halbach? - No.
剧集 | 制造杀人犯(2015) | 导航列表