剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表
你现在可以亲吻你的新娘了
You may now kiss the bride.
现在你们不会介意我们离席吧
And now if you'll excuse us,
我要把这个男人带回家
I am taking this man home
我要跟他爱爱至死
where I'm gonna literally sex him to death.
恭喜
congratulation
我都没给你们准备结婚礼物
I didn't get you a wedding gift.
没关系 丽芙 我也没提前通知
That's okay, Liv, we didn't give people much of a heads-up.
但我知道我要给你们什么
But I know what I wanna give you.
我想你们会喜欢的
And I think you're gonna like it.
克莱夫
Clive...
你想不想成为一名父亲
How would you like to be a father?
刚刚发生了什么
What's going on over there?
我想丽芙把她的解药送出去了
I think Liv just gave away her cure.
这不正是她的风格
Isn't that just like her?
无声无息而致命
我一点也不喜欢这个游戏 布莱恩
I really hate this game, Blaine.
五百块转一次 来吧
It's $500 a spin. Come on.
-布莱恩 你在吗 -糖糖 别
- Blaine, are you in here? - Candy, don't.
什么情况
What?
糖糖 出去
Candy, out.
三万块
Three grand.
付支票
In my check.
休想耍赖
No withholding.
布莱恩 你在搞什么
Blaine, what the hell, man?
所以计划不起作用
So the plan dn't work.
所以我们没有足够的钱付清
So we don't have the money to cover all the payments
我们买♥♥的那些房♥产 所以
on the properties we've bought, so...
银行会用猫抓柱
The bank will probably foreclose on The Scratching Post,
暗影馆和食尸鬼作抵押
Shady Plots and Romeros.
我们经历过更糟的
We've been through worse.
他冲上战场 满心以为上帝会保护他
He rode into battle believing that God would protect him.
你老爹
Your old man...
就是个混♥蛋♥
was a son of a bitch.
让他见鬼去吧
To hell with him.
打扰了 先生们
Excuse me. Gentlemen?
你想干什么
What the hell do you want?
我该拿霍布斯怎么办
What do I do about Hobbs?
处死
Head on a spike.
你知道 他在这一切发生之前来找我
You know he came to me before all this went down,
问我是否愿意接手菜斯的职位
asking if I would take Chase's job.
那就冰冻
Deep freeze, then.
指挥官 我把你要找的人带来了
Commander, I've retrieved the men you wanted to see.
指挥官是吗
Commander, huh?
真是不平凡的一天
Quite a day.
找我们来有什么事 指挥官大人
And why have we been summoned, Lord Commander?
我相信你们俩已经听说
I'm sure you two have heard
美国那些朋友不会再
that we will no longer be receiving brain shipments
给我们送大脑
from our friends in the United States.
你现在手握新西雅图最宝贵的财富
You now possess the most valuable asset in all of New Seattle.
是吗
We do?
你知道怎么把大脑偷运进来
You know how to smuggle brains into the city.
我们需要你们去
We're gonna need you to
搞到原来数量二十倍的大脑
increase the flow of brains by a factor of 20.
这很危险
It'll be dangerous,
但你们有菲尔莫尔格拉夫的武装力量
but you'll have the muscle of Fillmore-Graves
保驾护航
working on your behalf.
我肯让你们帮我是因为 任务失败意味着
I could ask you to help us because failure means
僵尸故乡的毁灭 但是
the destruction of our zombie homeland, but...
我知道这对你们来说不算什么
I know that wouldn't count for much with you two.
你可不能用爱国精神打发我们
You can't pay the rent with patriotism.
正相反 我会付给你们钱
Instead, what I'll offer you is wealth.
比钱更有诱惑力的 是名誉
And better than wealth, respectability.
在这里你曾是海盗
Where you were once pirates,
骗子 恶棍
scoundrels, villains...
不兜圈子了
Why mince words,
就是个低级的杀人犯
a couple of low-life murderers.
一年后 你会成为爱国斗士
A year from now, you'll be patriots.
广场上会有你们的雕像
There'll be statues of you in the town square.
僵尸孩子们会
Zombie children will be
从小学习为你们歌♥功颂德的歌♥谣
taught nursery rhymes about your exploits.
僵尸少年们会去迪比尔斯高中上学
Zombie teenagers will go to DeBeers High.
唐尼油炸大脑遍布城市大街小巷
There'll be Donnie's Deep-Fried Brain stands all across the city.
我们欠下的债 一笔勾销
All of our debts, forgiven.
-或许我们应该 -成交
- Uh, maybe we should... - done.
英雄英雄
Dilly-dilly.
克莱夫给我发了一个黛尔吃冰淇淋的动图
Clive sent me a GIF of Dale shoveling ice cream in her face.
到这里来的主意真不怎么样
This was a bad idea, coming here.
有莱文太多的回忆
Too many memories of Levon.
至少 跟大家道个别 丽芙
Well, at least, u202dtell people goodbye, Liv.
或许 "道声谢"
Maybe "Thank you"?
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
现在人们知道
Are people gonna wanna come to Seattle
我们的脑子不够填饱每个僵尸的肚子
to get saved now that they know
还会有人来西雅图寻求救赎吗
we may not have enough brains to feed every zombie?
申请还在源源不断地增多
Applications keep rolling in.
不管新的反叛者是谁
Whoever turns out to be the new Renegade
他都不愁没人找上门来
will have plenty of customers.
你们在这干什么
What are you doing in here?
这地方像地狱一样压抑
This place is depressing as hell.
我们再也不用担心菲尔莫尔格拉夫了
We don't have to worry about Fillmore-Graves anymore.
咱们去泳池吧
Let's meet out by the pool.
这地方有游泳池
This place has a pool?
对 你们看见过吗
Yes. Haven't you seen it?
咱们去猛喝一顿 看会不会有人来个裸泳
Let's go knock back a few, see if anyone wants to skinny dip.
还想找个
Still want to run out to some place
没人认识你的地方躲起来吗
where no one knows who you are.
僵尸和人类都相信
Zombies and humans all believe
我们能和平共处
that we can live together.
或许我们应该做出表率
Or should we do first.
让他们相信这种可能
Bring a gate to them.
剧集 | 我是僵尸 | 导航列表