在我小时候 每个冬天早晨醒来
When I was a kid, I would wake up every morning in the winter
我就马上拉开窗帘
and immediately open the curtains
看看有没有下雪
to see if it was snowing.
你在哪 你在哪
Where are you, where are you...
通常都是在下雪
And it usually was.
毕竟是波士顿
It was Boston.
詹姆斯医生
Dr. James...
我们现在 你干嘛 停下来
Okay, so what are we, uh... Hey! What are you doing? Stop!
外面太冷了 里边还有病人
It's freezing out there, and there are sick people in here.
抱歉 维克 维克 在吗
Sorry, Vic -- Vic -- Hello?
不 现在急诊室忙疯了 迟点聊
No, it's crazy in the ER right now. I can't talk.
好吧
Alright.
什么 什么意思 你为什么生气
What do you -- What do you mean? Why are you mad?
要不这样吧
Um, okay. You know what?
我听不到你说话 在吗
I can't hear you. Hello?
非常确定她是装听不见
Pretty sure she just faked not hearing me
就能挂我电♥话♥ 你呼叫我吗
so she could hang up. You paged?
你说有个冻伤病人
You said you got a patient with frostbite?
对 二三六七九床 玩得开心
Yeah, beds 2, 3, 6, 7, and 9. Have fun.
-全部 -是的
- All... - Yeah.
离门远点
Get away from that door.
好吧
Okay.
学校会关闭
Schools would close.
阿历克斯 我知道你不在爱荷华州
大家围在一起 点蜡烛
People would hunker down, light candles,
吃光冰箱所有食物
and eat everything in the refrigerator.
你在哪
-抱歉 抱歉 -施密特
- Sorry, sorry, sorry. - Hey, Schmitt!
我没时间等 天啊
I don't have time, for God's sake!
开什么玩笑 这本来该在
Come on, you can't be serious. This is supposed to be
西北太平洋医院 你现在说什么
the bloody Pacific Northwest, and you're telling me --
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
帮大忙了 谢你全家
You've been very helpful. Yeah, thank you.
海斯
Hayes.
这层楼通常是家长在吵架
We usually let the parents do the screaming on this floor.
我刚告诉六岁病人的父母
I just told my 6-year-old patient's parents
他们病重的孩子找到了肝脏配型
that I have a liver for their dying child,
但现在西雅图所有道路
but now half a foot of snow has rendered every road
都盖着半英呎高的雪
in Seattle useless, apparently.
不能空运吗
Okay. And no airlift either?
不能 没有可见度
No, there's no visibility.
就三英里 就他妈三英里
And it's just three miles away. Three bloody miles.
过多几小时
Okay, well, I'm sure the roads
道路就通畅了
are gonna be cleared up in a few hours.
但她等不起几小时 格蕾
She doesn't have a few hours, Grey.
凝血酶原时间比值升高 她开始出现腹腔积液
INR is climbing. She's developing ascites.
我去拿
I'll get it.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我去取配型肝脏 是在西雅图长老会医院吗
I'll get your liver. It's at Seattle Pres, right?
把文件给我 我去
Give me the paperwork right now. I'll go.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你跟哪位医生 我会接手你的工作
I don't know whose service you're on, but I'll cover you.
-你怎么去 -我走过去
- How are you gonna get there? - I'll walk.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
人人都喜欢下雪天
Everyone loves a "Snow day."
但有一个人例外
Except for one person.
我妈妈
My mother.
她老是说一句话
She always said the same thing --
"梅瑞狄斯 医生不能有下雪天"
"Meredith, surgeons don't get snow days."
外面才八度
So, you know it's 8 degrees outside
冷风零下十五度
with a wind chill of minus-15.
有人活生生冻死
People are freezing to death.
我不怕冷 我在威斯康辛州长大
Hey, I'm used to the cold, alright? I grew up in Wisconsin.
高中的时候我还越野滑雪
I used to be a cross-country skier in high school.
那你的滑雪板在哪
Okay, well, where are your skis,
在你的柜子里吗
in your locker?
让海斯通知西雅图长老会医院
Look, just tell Hayes to call Seattle Pres
我一小时后到
and that I'll be there in an hour, okay?
听我说 我觉得你
Listen to me. I'm not just not sure
没想清楚这件事
you're thinking about this clearly.
海斯刚才在儿科楼层
Hayes was just screaming at the top of his lungs
大发雷霆 还摔电♥话♥
and slamming his phone down. On the PEDS floor.
你要跟他说 他说话也像我爸吗
You gonna tell him that he sounds like my dad, too?
她说的对
She was right.
我们不能
We don't.
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第十五集
"物体的重量是指
"An object's weight is the product
这个物体的质量
of the Earth's gravitational pull
在地球引力场中的所受的力
and the mass of that object.
火箭脱离地球轨道后
What happens to the mass and weight of a rocket
质量和重量会发生什么变化"
as it travels beyond Earth's orbit?"
是个棘手问题
Kind of tricky.
质量不变 重量减少
Mass is the same. Weight decreases.
正确
I mean, correct.
主任
Chief?
-什么事 -又有8名护士
- Yeah? - Eight more nurses
因为路况不佳无法到达
can't get here due to the road conditions.
急诊室已经超负荷了 德卢卡医生
ER's over capacity, and Dr. DeLuca
徒步去西雅图长老会医院取肝了
went on foot to pick up a liver from Seattle Pres.
他干什么去了
He did what?
这...
Di--
好的 我马上来
Alright. I-I'm coming.
乔伊
Joey.
接着看
Keep at it.
遵命
Yes, ma'am.
检查过昨晚腔内修复的患者
Checked on the TEVAR from last night.
血压终于正常了
BP is finally normalized.
还在下雪吗
Still snowing?
是的
It is.
-要咖啡吗 -要 加两块糖 谢谢
- Coffee? - Two sugars. Thanks.
艾米莉娅还没来上班
So, Amelia's not coming to work.
电♥话♥短♥信♥她都不回复
She's not returning my calls or my texts.
我们这种状态难道要一直
Are we just gonna keep doing this
-持续到孩子出生吗 然后... -泰迪
- till the baby arrives, then we -- - Teddy!
你也要喝杯咖啡吗
Would you like some coffee, as well?
我给每个人都倒了一杯
I am pouring for everyone.
艾米莉娅没事吧
Everything okay with Amelia?
怎么了 她被大雪困住了吗
What, she get snowed in?
情况差不多吧
Something like that.
谢博德真该经常请假
Shepherd should take a leave more often.
能让他看起来不那么出尘
Makes him look like he actually belongs
和我们一样是俗人
with the rest of us mortals.
知道吗 我...
You know what? I --
我不想喝咖啡了
I don't need any more coffee.
这杯给你吧
Here, someone take this.
艾米莉娅请假了吗
Amelia's on leave?
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - Beats me.
我只是收到了一条神秘短♥信♥
I just got a cryptic text saying
说孩子一切都好
the baby's fine
但要我接替她的工作
but she needed me to cover her service.
看林这幅不修边幅的鬼样子
And judging from Link's disregard for personal hygiene,
看来他们这家庭关系不妙啊
that doesn't bode well for their little insta-family.
她的患者也不妙啊
Or her patients.
我开玩笑的
Kidding.
美男子暖过的就是舒服
Adonis has made this warm.
有一点出血
Little bit of bleeding.
-有撕裂 -别这样啊
- A rupture. - Come on, man!
取得近端和远端控制
Get proximal and distal control.
-是啊 所以那个人死了 -什么...
- Yeah, that's why that guy died. - What...
不小心剧透了
Spoiler alert.
你在干什么
Whatcha working on?
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表