听着 格蕾 这是你的主场
Listen, Grey, this is your house,
但有人给了我进门的钥匙 所有我们最好
but someone gave me a key, so maybe it's best if we...
习惯和彼此共事
try to learn how to live together.
欢迎回来 格蕾医生
Welcome back, Dr. Grey.
克里斯蒂娜
不是样物品
我现在知道为什么大家都很想你了
I can see why you were missed.
克里斯蒂娜
是个男人
克里斯蒂娜
迷人鳏夫
家也可以是一种感觉
Home can be a feeling.
精神学家说
Psychiatrists say,
来自不和睦家庭的孩子
for those of us who come from dysfunctional homes...
一切正常吗
Everything's fine?
非常好
Perfectly fine.
家的感觉就是混乱
...that feeling is chaos.
不过
But...
你怀孕不是20周
uh, you're not 20 weeks pregnant.
不是
I'm not?
不是 你有24周了
No. Y-You're 24.
不会 这不可能
No. That's not possible.
-不会吗 -不可能
- No? - ?No.
因为这就意味着
Because that could mean...
我的老天
Oh, God.
不可能
No.
我们以为家里就是大戏不断
We think family means drama.
他们一整天对我都好坏
They were awful all day long.
你答应给我奖励的
And you promised me a reward.
先吃正餐 然后甜点
Food first, then dessert.
我不同意这个顺序
I disagree with that order.
在安德里亚之前我妻子也流产过
My wife miscarried before Andrea was born.
很难受 但也挺常见
It's painfully common.
赫雷拉队长
Captain Herrera...
好的 我闭嘴
Got it. Shutting up.
你为什么会在医院
Why were you at the hospital?
所以难怪这么多家庭不和睦的人
So it's no wonder so many of us from broken homes
靠痛苦和毁灭焕发新生
thrive on pain and destruction.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表