I just don't want it to be me.
我知道这听起来很不对
Now, look, I know how that sounds,
但我不是个无可救药的人
but I'm not a terrible person.
我照顾父母
I-I take care of my parents.
我辅♥导♥学生
I-I mentor my students.
我周末会去种树
I plant trees on the weekends,
我还会给流浪汉买♥♥食物和生活用品
and I -- and I buy groceries for homeless people.
我不是个无可救药的人
I'm not a terrible person.
我只是个无可救药深爱她的人
I'm just a person who's terribly in love.
室颤 电极板
V-fib. Paddles.
发生什么事了
What the hell happened?
他本来在说话 然后突然就不行了
He was talking, and he coded right in front of us.
胸管导出了大概400毫升血
Uh, chest tube put out about 400 ccs of blood.
他的血流到了胸腔
He's bleeding into his chest.
好 我来 让一让 赫尔姆 谢谢
Alright, I got it. Move, Helm. Thank you.
好 充电到120伏 离手
Okay, charge to 120. And...clear.
还是室颤 再注射一支肾上腺素
Still V-fib. Alright, push another epi.
充电到200伏
Charge to 200.
好 离手
Okay, and clear.
加油 斯科特 加油
Come on, Scott! Come on!
-我要给他开胸 -在哪里 这里吗
- I'm gonna open his chest. - Where? Here?
对 这里
Yeah. Here.
-这里 开始 -好吧 加油
- Here, let's go. - Alright. Come on.
碘伏
Betadine.
布里安 你能离开一下吗
Brian, could you give us a minute?
我有事要跟瑞秋说
I need to talk to Rachel,
我觉得最好...
and I think it would be better I--
怎么了 是斯科特吗
What is it? Is it -- Is it Scott?
他知道了吗 他看见布里安了吗
Is it -- Does he know? Did he see Brian?
没有
No.
没有 他没看到布里安
No, he didn't see Brian.
对不起 斯科特他...
I'm sorry. Scott, he --
他胸腔出现了大出血
he had major bleeding inside his chest.
我们努力抢救他 但没救过来
We tried to resuscitate him, but we couldn't.
他去世了
He died.
什么
W-W-W-What?
宝贝 我...
Sweetie, I'm --
别 别碰我
Don't -- Don't -- Don't touch me.
瑞秋 我...
Rachel, I...
求你了
?Please.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
求你了 你走吧 求你了
Please, you need to leave. Please.
我是阿历克斯·克莱夫 请留言
You've reached Alex Karev. Leave a message.
阿历克斯
Hey, Alex.
我...
I...
我希望你能给我打电♥话♥
I need you to call me.
我需要听到你的声音
I need to hear your voice.
我需要知道究竟怎么了
I need to know what's going on,
不管是什么情况
whatever it is.
不管是什么情况 我需要知道
Whatever it is, I need to know.
我想知道
I want to know.
因为...
Because...
因为我会为了你 挡在熊面前 阿历克斯
Because I would jump in front of a bear for you, Alex.
请给我回电
Please call me.
乔伊
Hey, Joey.
我们觉得有人陪你可能比较好
We thought maybe you could use a little company.
我只想一个人待着
I just want to be alone.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
-你们来了 -小心你的胳膊
- You guys are here?! - Careful of your arm.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe it!
贝利医生打了几个电♥话♥ 走了走后门
Well, Dr. Bailey made a few calls, pulled a few strings.
你们没事吧
Are you guys okay?
新的养父母怎么样
How are your new foster parents?
我遇到一个很好的女士 她会做煎饼
I have a pretty nice lady who makes pancakes.
我们的还不错
Ours is actually okay.
我知道你让我们不要求助
I know you told us not to get help,
但我当时很害怕 对不起
but I was scared, and I'm sorry.
不 没事的
No. Hey, it's okay.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我很高兴你们都没事
I'm just glad you're all okay.
我有自己的房♥间 里面有一张紫色的床
I have my own room with a purple bed.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
他们不能待一整晚
Now, they can't stay all night,
但他们可以留下来吃披萨
but they can stick around for pizza.
太好了
Yes! Ooh.
还有电子游戏 康复锻炼是没得商量的
And video games, 'cause that PT is nonnegotiable.
埃文斯医生请到精神病房♥
Dr. Evans to the psych ward.
-埃文斯医生请到精神病房♥ -普瑞兹
- Dr. Evans to the psych ward. - Perez?
你不是应该和韦伯医生在一起吗
What, aren't you supposed to be with Dr. Webber?
他说我们可以早点走
Oh, he said we could leave early.
晚安 贝利主任 你是我们的偶像
Good night, Chief Bailey. You're an icon.
这都还没到五点
It's not even 5:00!
苏珊娜
Hey, Suzanne.
德卢卡医生 你在干什么
Dr. DeLuca. What are you doing?
苏珊娜 你得了斯蒂尔病
Suzanne, you have Still's disease.
这种病很罕见 非常罕见
It's rare, really rare.
每一百万人里还不到一个
Fewer than one in a million people have it.
德卢卡医生 你在干什么
Dr. DeLuca, what are you doing?
我没有时间
I don't have time,
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
我没有时间请求你的批准
I don't have time to ask your permission
来治疗一个我日夜监测的患者
to treat a patient that I've been monitoring around the clock.
德卢卡 请你停止注射
DeLuca, let's step away from the IV, please.
-他干了什么 -你给她打了什么
- What did he just do? - What did you give her?!
苏珊娜 斯蒂尔病是没法治愈的
Suzanne, there's no cure for Still's disease,
但是我们可以控制住它
but it can be managed,
我给你用上大剂量类固醇
and I just gave you high-dose steroids,
如果我是对的 你应该很快会
and if I'm right, you should start feeling better
感觉好受些 好吗
almost immediately, okay?
德卢卡医生 来走廊一下 好吗
Dr. DeLuca, out in the hallway, please?
等等 万一你错了呢
Wait, what if you're wrong?
-他没错 -我没错
- He's not. - I'm not.
安德鲁 你注射前就不能先和我说一下吗
Andrew, we couldn't have had a conversation before you did that?
安德鲁
Andrew!
如果你错了 类固醇会杀了她
Well, if you're wrong, the steroids could kill her.
我没错
I'm not wrong.
是你错了 把我们的病人抢走
You were wrong to take our case away from us.
他是我的住院医生
He is my resident.
我是他的上司
I am his supervisor.
你也是他的女朋友
You're also his girlfriend.
界限很模糊
It's muddy.
她需要有人监控
She'll need supervision.
让你快睡着了
...make you sleepy.
你看着像是变了个人
You look like a new person.
我感觉也是
I feel like one.
老天 我重获新生了
God, I feel alive again.
所以 是因为阑尾切除手术
So, um, was it the appendectomy
让她得了斯蒂尔病吗
that gave her the Still's disease?
不是 我们怀疑她之前就有这个病
Oh, no, we suspect she had it before.
类似流感的症状和疲劳
The flu-like symptoms and the fatigue,
都是这个病的症状
that's all a part of it.
我还以为我只是
Oh. And I thought I was just tired
追着孩子们跑累了
from chasing my kids around.
你先天的免疫系统超负荷运转了
Your innate immune system was in overdrive,
而如此大剂量的类固醇
and the high-dose steroids
会让它变得正常
are bringing that back to normal,
但你不能永远依靠类固醇
but you can't stay on those forever.
那接下来怎么办呢
So, then what's next?
我们会帮你预约风湿病医生
We're going to set you up with a rheumatologist.
患斯蒂尔病的人们也可以活得很好
People with Still's disease can live very full lives.
我们只需要保证你服用合适的药物
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表