这是传统
It's tradition.
没错
And yes.
我就是他们说的那种文化上的犹太人
I-I-I'm what they call culturally Jewish.
我吃贝果面包
I, you know, eat the bagels
也知道五个主要的祷告
and know the five big prayers,
在住宿营的时候和希拉·莱文斯坦初吻
and went to first base with Shira Levenstein at sleep-away camp.
但是这个我知道
But this... this I know.
我得一直守灵
I am keeping Shemirah
直到犹太人治丧义工委员会过来 或格蒂婶婶
until the Chevra Kaddisha arrive or my Aunt Gertie
或者 任何人来了都行
or, you know, literally anyone else.
现在我想吃三明治了
And now I want a sandwich.
老索
Saul-y.
我很遗憾 格蒂婶婶
I'm so sorry, Aunt Gertie.
你看起来不错 乖孩子 真的不错
You look good, my boy. Really good.
真是抱歉让你看到他这个样子
I'm sorry you have to see him this way.
格蒂 这是我朋友尼克
Gertie, this is my f-friend Nico.
为什么他们还不推走他
W-Why aren't they taking his body?
显然今天这里很忙
Apparently, it's been a big day here,
所以我一直守着他
so I've been watching him.
但我知道你想接手下面的事 所以
But I understand that you'll want to take over, so...
我不行
Uh, I can't do that.
我和老索保证过
Saul-y and I promised
等一切走到尽头的时候
that when the end was the end,
就都结束了
that was the end.
什么的尽头
The end of...?
他是个好人
He was a good man.
爱你 老伴
Love you, buddy.
你也是个好人 听到了吗
And you are a good man, too, you hear me?
你要走了吗
Um, are you going?
意思是我要继续留在这里还是
D-Does that mean I-I'm supposed to just stay here, or...?
你真的以为我看不出这么明显的事吗
Did you really think I wouldn't see how obvious this is?
什么东西明显
How obvious what is?
你想给我介绍对象
You trying to set me up.
好像你把我当备胎之后我还需要对象一样
Like I need a date after you made me the fifth wheel.
不是所有人都像你 杰克森
Not everyone is like you, Jackson.
她以为这是个很多人的聚会 所以
She thought it was a bigger party. That's why --
我没想要给你牵线搭桥
I wasn't trying to set you up.
你说"我跟大部分人不一样"是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean -- "Not everyone's like me"?
大部分人在分手后
Most people take the time to grieve
需要花时间的悲伤
after the end of a relationship
之后才会再开始一段新关系
before jumping into the next one.
对啊 我有空窗期啊
Yeah. I-I take time --
你在艾普丽尔后那段不算
Not after April.
你跟我搞上时你们还余情未了呢
You guys had barely ended when you and I got together.
而你跟维克认识的时候我们还在一起呢
And we were still together when you met Vic.
你连去野外远足时
You couldn't even go on your nature walk
还不忘与交凯特的女人暧昧一番
without getting entangled with some woman named Kate.
你怎么就不能单身一会呢
Why can't you be alone?
我现在不想跟你聊这个
I'm not doing this with you right now.
你爱怎么想怎么想吧
Think whatever you want.
我没有想给你介绍对象 麦琪
I wasn't trying to set you up, Maggie.
如果你不那么以自我为中心
I don't know why you'd even leap to something like that
你就不会想到那方面上去
if you didn't think the world revolved around you.
我会这么想
I leapt to it
是因为他曾经追求过我
because he has already asked me out before.
什么
What?
什么时候 最近吗
When? Recently?
不是 几个月前了
No. Months ago.
是我们还在一起的时候吗
So, like, when we were together?
对 在你还沉浸在自然的怀抱中
Yeah, while you were on your nature walk-about,
给我发树木照片的那会
sending me pictures of trees.
我是该也给你发他的照片吗
Should I have sent you a picture of him
配上那个 耸肩的"有何不可"的表情吗
with that, like, shrugging "Why not?" emoji?
不过 既然他来都来了
Well, he's here now.
我们还是好好招待为好
We might as well be hospitable.
我觉得你不用担心杰克森跟他前女友的事
I don't think you got to worry about Jackson and his ex.
除非你在担心他们会谋杀对方
Unless you're worried about them murdering each other.
那不是很好吗
Well, that's good.
那你跟她就能再次有戏了
You'll be all set up for your second chance with her.
是啊 她见到我可激动了
Yeah, she's real thrilled to see me.
你想过告诉她我也会来吗
Um, did you even consider maybe telling her I was coming?
当然
Oh, yeah,
但这样一来她大概就不会来了
but then she probably would have bailed.
然后你也就没有机会跟你男朋友的
And then you wouldn't be having dinner
前女友共进晚餐了
with your boyfriend's ex.
开饭了
Time to eat!
现在后悔也迟了
Well, it's too late now, so...
事实上 我妈通常会坐这
Oh, actually, my mom usually sits here,
所以说 我们还是
so we'll just --
坐吧 坐吧 没事的 不用在意
Sit. Sit. It's fine. Nobody cares.
反正也没人在乎任何事了
Nobody cares about anything.
大家都坐吧 请坐
Everybody sit. Please.
闻起来真香 你做了什么菜
Smells great in there. What'd you make?
蒜蓉大虾意面
Shrimp scampi.
有什么问题吗 你对此过敏吗
Is there a problem? Are you allergic?
维克吗 怎么会
Vic? No.
她无论什么都能往嘴里塞
She'll put anything in her mouth.
无论什么 无论什么食物
Anything -- Anything that's food.
只是食物
Only food.
简直太妙了
Hm. How lovely.
给我呈点沙拉吧 亲爱的 谢谢
A little salad, dear, please? Thank you.
我给你们讲讲她那次
Let me tell you about that time
蛇口救婴的故事吧
she stopped a snake from eating a baby.
所以说 韦伯医生 你是麦琪的父亲
So, Dr. Webber, you're Maggie's father.
叫我理查德就可以了
Call me Richard, please.
是的 我是
And yes, I am.
而福克斯医生 或者你更想我叫你凯瑟琳
And Dr. Fox -- or do you prefer Catherine?
福克斯医生就行
Dr. Fox is fine.
好的 你是杰克森的妈妈吗
Okay. You're Jackson's mother?
请帮我拿一下面包
Uh, pass the bread, please.
是的 我是杰克森的妈妈
Yes. I'm Jackson's mother.
你们俩开始约会的时候
So, when you two started dating,
他们是不是还没结婚
was that before they got married?
并没有 没结婚
Not really. No.
我们从来没有把自己当成一家人
We never thought of ourselves as family.
你们就是家人
Yes, you did.
因此当我知道
That's why I had such a reaction
你俩开始约会之后 反应那么大
when the two of you started rolling around together.
不要这么说 妈妈
No, Mom.
我们为他们开心
We were happy for them.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克森和我不是在一起长大的
Jackson and I didn't grow up together.
我们的生长环境迥异
We had very different upbringings.
怎么说
How so?
我坐公交去学校 他有私人司机接送
I took a bus to school, and he had a private chauffeur.
迪恩也是个有钱公子哥儿
Dean's a rich boy, too.
是吗
Oh, are you?
麦琪不喜欢有钱人
Maggie doesn't like guys that have money.
没错 我喜欢脚踏实地的人
No, I like the ones who are down to earth.
麦琪 你是在波士顿长大吗
So, Maggie, you grew up in Boston?
我有个侄子在布莱顿
I have a cousin in Brighton.
是吗 在哪条街上
Oh, yeah? What street?
我记不清了 那里有老旧的砖房♥
I don't remember. There were old brick houses.
-这条信息有帮助吗 -有
- Does that help? - ?Yeah.
把范围缩小了好多
Yeah, that really narrows it down.
你们记得我们超级喜欢的那家韩餐店吗
Oh, you know what? You remember the Korean restaurant we loved,
在我格雷厄姆的旧房♥子附近
uh, near my old place on Graham?
那家店发生了火灾
It burned down.
薇琪救了店主
Vic saved the owner,
把他从厨房♥推了出去
pulled him right out of the kitchen.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表