我本来想给你烤个蛋糕什么的
I was gonna bake you something.
但是
?But...
"抱歉 我好像
"Sorry I sorta
没通知你就住进你家"这种道歉
kinda moved into your place without telling you,"
不太适合用纸杯蛋糕
doesn't really fit on a cupcake,
而且我也不太确定你想不想见我
and I wasn't sure you wanted to see me.
我只希望你能先告诉我一声 就这样
I just wanted communication. That's it.
你在找房♥子的间隙
If you need to crash at my place
来我家暂住几天
'cause you're looking for an apartment,
当然没问题了
of course you can.
但至少先知会我一声
Just maybe ask first.
知道了 谢谢你的邀请
Yeah. Yeah, well, thanks for the offer.
但我已经找到合适的房♥子了
But I already found the perfect spot, so...
-那太好了 -嗯
- Well, good. - ?Yeah.
这是个好消息 房♥子在哪
That's good news. What part of town?
湖畔社区 迪恩住的地方
Lake Union. Dean's place.
迪恩 是嘛
Dean? Really?
他从那艘船上搬出去了
Okay, so, he's moved out of that houseboat?
没有 我们应该算是船友
No, no, no. We're boatmates, I guess.
不过他还有个孩子 所以严格来说
Or, he just had a kid so technically,
我有两个船友
I have two boatmates.
但这是好消息对吧
But it's great news, right?
确实是消息没错
It's, uh -- It's news.
确实是消息
That is certainly news.
我去找里戈了
Um, well, I'm gonna go see Rigo
顺便给他老婆带杯咖啡
and give his wife some coffee.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. ?- Alright.
的确是好消息 杰克森
It's really good news, Jackson.
一切都好 别担心
It's all good. No worries.
谁派你来的 告诉我名字
Who -- Who sent you? Look, I-I want a name.
是凯瑟琳吗
Was it Catherine?
给我看看费用清单
You know, I want to see that invoice there.
怎么了
What?
我们先 不好意思 我是主任贝利
Let's just -- I'm sorry. I'm Chief Bailey.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I help you?
他才是需要帮助的那个
He's the one who needs help.
有人把我北派克办公室的家具送过来了
Someone sent back my office furniture from Pac-North,
我告诉他们 我没有要送回来
and I told these guys that I didn't send for it,
我不想要 他们可以搬回去了
I don't want it, and they can take it back!
等等
Whoa, wait, wait!
一件都不要吗
A-All of it?
那你打算坐地板上吗
Are you planning on sitting on the floor?
我没空跟你们扯这些
You know what? I don't have time for this.
我还得去上课呢
I have a skills lab to teach.
罗杰医生请到儿科
Dr. Rager to Peds.
萨拉·罗杰医生请到儿科
Dr. Sara Rager to Peds.
我们要都搬回去吗
So, we're taking it all back?
诺艾尔·韦伯 43岁
Noelle Webb, 43,
从梯子上摔下来后
complains of abdominal pain and dizziness
有些头晕 胃部有痛感
after falling off a ladder.
诺艾尔你好 我是格蕾医生
Hi, Noelle. I'm Dr. Grey.
你是失去平衡摔下来的吗
Did you just lose your balance?
还有其他症状吗
Do you have any other symptoms?
我正在刷墙 突然有点头晕
I-I was painting this house, and I just got woozy for a sec.
估计是有点气味中毒
Fumes got to me.
我需要手♥机♥ 应该还在出事的地方
I need my phone. I think it's still at the site.
好的
Okay.
诺艾尔 我们派人去帮你拿手♥机♥
Noelle, we'll get your phone for you.
你还有其他的健康问题
Do you have any other health issues
需要告诉我们的吗
that I need to know about?
我是1型糖尿病患者 但我平时很注意
Oh, I-I'm a type-1 diabetic, but I take care of it.
我吃的都很健康
You know, I-I-I'm good about what I eat.
你上次检查血糖是什么时候
When's the last time you checked your blood sugar?
大概 最近
Recently...ish.
我的欢乐日评分
Ohh, my Giggle Days rating
现在前功尽弃了
is gonna go in the toilet from this.
什么是欢乐日
?What's Giggle Days?
是个做零工的应用程序
It's an app for small jobs.
零工经济 他们觉得自己很可爱
Gig economy. They think they're cute.
帮你联♥系♥需要帮助的人
Connects you to people who need help
或安装网络或者帮他们搬沙发
or their Internet hooked up or their couch moved,
或者像我这样 给房♥子刷漆
or, in my case, a house painted.
但如果我的评分下降 就没那么可爱了
But it's so un-cute if my rating goes down.
我看到这边有一些流动积液
I see some free fluid there.
那是什么 很不好吗
What's that? Is that bad?
我们需要多做一些检查来确认
Well, we just need to run some more tests to make sure.
施密特医生 我们安排她住院观察
Dr. Schmitt, let's admit her for observation.
做全套化验 预约一个创伤系列CT
Get a full set of labs and order a CT trauma series.
还有我的手♥机♥
And my phone!
我们会问一下护理人员看有没有找到你的手♥机♥
We will ask the paramedics if they have found your phone.
等会儿见 诺艾尔
I'll see you soon, Noelle.
丹尼尔医生请到小儿科
Dr. Daniel to Pediatrics.
友情提示 她可能看起来很友善
Heads up. She may seem nice,
但她只想要一套火星上的房♥子
but she just wants a condo on Mars.
天哪 没关系我接受这份善意
Oh, no. No, no, I'll take the kindness,
即使一点也不真诚
even if it's insincere.
大部分市里的人都觉得我是个怪物
Most of the people in this city think I'm a monster.
大公♥司♥ 大意外
Well, big company, big accident,
典型的标题党
classic clickbait.
那个消防员
The firefighter,
里戈·瓦斯克斯在这里做康复
Rigo Vasquez, is here recovering.
我知道他非常想感谢你帮他支付
I know he's eager to thank you for covering his,
医疗费用
uh, medical expenses.
在我们
Listen, before we, uh --
在我们谈这个之前
before we get to that...
这是个悲剧
This thing is, uh, catastrophic.
我的投资人跑了
My investors are spooked.
键盘侠要把我搞惨了
"Woke" Twitter is eating me alive.
但是没人伤亡啊
Well, th-- there were no fatalities.
"亿万富翁在西雅图引爆火箭"
"Billionaire explodes rocket over Seattle"
大家只关心这些
is the only thing anyone cares about.
现在又有流言说有犯罪调查
And now there are rumors of a criminal investigation.
人们会在我的监管下受伤 被我所伤
People got hurt on my watch, by my hand.
我犯过错 汤姆
I made mistakes, Tom.
犯过不该犯的错
Mistakes that are...beneath me.
现在 我有时候会失败
Now, I may fail sometimes.
我是个不称职的丈夫 高尔夫打得也很烂
I was a crap husband, and I suck at golf.
但我的思辨能力
But my critical thinking,
我的计算 对物理的理解
my calculations, my understanding of physics --
从来没有失误过
that's never failed me.
我不知道是得了脑瘤
Now, I don't know if it's a brain tumor,
还是神经性疾病 或者是癌症
some neurological disease, if it's cancer,
但我需要你找到根源 并治好它
but I need you to find whatever it is and fix it
别让这个噩梦抹杀我做过的所有好事
before this nightmare wipes out all the good I've done.
那你来对地方了
Well, you've come to the right place.
为什么不发短♥信♥问问她想不想聊
Why don't you text her, see if she wants to talk?
聊什么
About what?
那孩子可能是欧文的
The baby that might be Owen's
或者她刚刚结束的恋情
or the relationship she just ended?
或者天气 还是算了吧
Or the weather? I'll pass.
如果她想跟我聊 她可以找我
If she wants to talk to me, she can find me.
-我再也不追着她了 -好吧
- I'm done chasing her. - Okay.
布雷德·斯宾塞 22岁
Brad Spencer, 22.
四肢有三个都有烧伤且无反应
Found unresponsive with burns on three extremities.
昏迷指数16
GCS of 16.
做了几轮心肺复苏 现在有心跳了
We got him back after multiple rounds of CPR.
他跳到地铁轨道上 然后触电了
He jumped onto a train track and got electrocuted.
他没跳 是掉下去了 我们当时在接吻
He didn't jump. He fell. We were kissing.
我们在告别 然后我们以为
We were saying goodbye, and we thought that
地铁还在我们后面
the train was still behind us.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表