怎么了
What?
没事 没事
Nothing. Nothing.
当你打算把你的生活全毁了时
You're just very, very sexy
你看起来非常非常性感
when you're about to burn your whole life down.
你知道吗
You know that?
我们的身体做好了恢复的准备
Our bodies are prepared to bounce back.
或者至少我们这样认为
Or so we think.
我说了不该说的话吗
Did I...say the wrong thing?
那时候我已经想好了
I had made up my mind.
因为我很害怕
Because I was scared.
克里斯托弗身上的事
Of what happened with Christopher, and, um...
我也不敢一个人面对这件事
...of doing this alone.
还有一百万个理由
And a million little things.
我很害怕
I was scared.
可是你说了那些话
And then you said things.
让你没那么害怕了
That made you less scared?
没那么害怕 还有点陷入爱河
Less scared and a little bit in love.
应该是荷尔蒙的原因吧
It's probably just the hormones.
很有可能
Probably.
-别重复我的话 -好的
- Please don't say it back. - Okay.
你和我...
You and I...
我们的孩子肯定很棒
We'd make an amazing kid.
我现在有点想见这个孩子
And now I kinda want to meet that kid.
好吧
Well...
我也是
I kinda do, too.
有时候未知可以把一切推♥翻♥
Sometimes an unknown throws the whole thing off.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表