研究人员推测
Researchers have theorized
噩梦是人脑
that nightmares are the brain's way
应对过往糟心事的方式
of processing unsettling events of the past.
宝拉 怎么了
Paula. What?
你吓到我了
You're scaring me.
万圣节快乐
Happy Halloween.
有没人说过你打呼跟卡车司机一样
Anybody ever tell you, you snore like a trucker?
-用词不完全一样 -那就是像卡车一样
- Not in those exact words. - Like a truck, then?
我还以为卡车朝我冲过来
I thought a semi was barreling towards me.
-你吵醒我了 -我过敏了
- You woke me up. - I have allergies.
-现在几点 -重要吗
- What time is it? - Does it matter?
是的 我今天要出狱
Yes. I'm getting out today.
我在倒数呢
I'm counting the minutes.
太好了 我跟你一块倒数
Ooh! Well, I'll count, too.
你走了我才能睡觉
Once you leave, I'll be able to sleep.
其他人则认为噩梦
Others believe nightmares
是潜意识让我们做好准备
are how our subconscious mind
去面对真实世界的恐惧
prepares us to deal with our real-life fears.
-孩子们在哪 -在日托
- Where are the kids? - Daycare.
那为什么发信息跟我说什么接棒
What? So why'd you text about a hand-off?
-这个交给你 -这是什么
- To bring you this. - What's this?
我妈妈今早拿过来
My mom brought them over this morning --
我和梅根小时候的万圣节服装
costumes from when Megan and I were little kids.
太赞了
These are amazing.
是啊 全都是她自己做的
Yeah. She made them all from scratch.
你妈妈有全职工作
Your mom worked full-time
居然还有时间做服装
and still managed to make costumes?
是的 每年如此
Mm-hmm. Every year.
我得走了
I got to go.
待会我们儿科楼层见
I guess I'll see you up on the PEDS floor
玩不给糖就捣乱游戏
for trick-or-treating?
好的 再见
Okay. Bye.
尽管观点各不同
Either way,
他们都同意造成噩梦最常见的一个
they agree that nightmares are most commonly brought on
原因是
by one thing...
压力
...stress.
领带选红色还是黄色
Red or yellow tie?
不如折中
Mm. Why don't you compromise,
选橘色吧
go with orange?
能来帮我穿裙子吗
Hey, can you come help me with my dress?
蓝色怎么样
What about blue?
砰
Boo!
你认真的吗
Seriously?
就不能假装被吓到吗
You can't even pretend to be scared?
还有什么比我的生活更恐怖
Nothing's scarier than my real life.
今天有六个投资者会来医院
I got half a dozen investors coming to see Pac North today.
得说服他们多投点钱进来
Gotta convince them to sink more money into it.
你都能抓到保洁给自己照CT
You found a janitor giving himself a CT scan.
那地方只能进步 没法再差了吧
That place has nowhere to go but up.
你看见我的婚鞋吗
Hey, have you seen my wedding shoes?
为什么你穿着婚纱
Why are you wearing your wedding dress?
这可贵了
Uh, it's expensive.
以后每个万圣节我都穿婚纱
I'm gonna wear it every Halloween.
-穿这样去上班 -不 我今天请假
- To work? - No. I have the day off.
我呆在家里
I'm gonna stay home,
我要狂吃糖
I'm gonna eat most of the candy,
吓唬那些敲门的小屁孩
and scare all the trick-or-treaters.
-爱你 -爱你哦
- Love you. - Love you.
妈妈去参加社区服务留宿派对之后
How come my mom hasn't called
怎么都不打电♥话♥来
from sleepover community service?
她可能比较忙吧
Oh, she's probably busy.
那跟朋友的睡衣派对不一样
It's not like a slumber party with friends.
车来了
That's your ride.
大家拿齐东西
Okay, everybody, get your stuff together.
大家快点 背包背上
Come on, guys. Get your backpacks.
希望学校里能拿到糖
I hope we get candy at school.
你们是不是忘了拿糖 拿上糖吧
Oh, did you guys forget your candy? Go get your candy.
-给你糖 -走吧
- Candy! Come on. - Let's go, guys.
抱歉迟到了
I am so sorry that I'm late.
我得借卡丽娜的车
I had to borrow Carina's car.
孩子们怎么样
How are the kids?
头梳好了 午餐装进包里了
Hair is brushed. Lunches are packed.
万圣节服装也穿上了
Halloween costumes are on.
我这阿姨真称职 对吧 佐佐
I am killing the auntie game, right, ZoZo?
对啦 但你不换衣服吗
Yeah, but are you gonna get dressed?
没错
Good idea.
我马上去换
I'm gonna go get dressed,
德卢卡医生会带你们去上学 好吗
and Dr. DeLuca is gonna take you to school, okay?
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-需要帮忙吗 -别碰
- Need some help with that? - Don't!
你不是我爸
You're not my dad.
好吧
Okay.
带好你们的东西 小家伙们
Alright, let's get the rest of your stuff together, guys.
出发吧
Alright, let's go.
然后我提醒她
And then I reminded her
我要去国会山和尼克一起过万圣节
that I'm going to Capitol Hill with Nico for Halloween,
她就变得怪里怪气
and she got all weird.
因为你不能帮她分发糖果 她不高兴了
She's sad you're not helping her hand out candy.
我也是这么以为的
Well, that's what I thought,
但之后她要求我别发照片到网上
but then she asked me not to post pictures.
她说有很多家庭成员都和我是好友
She said a lot of our family follows me.
她不希望他们知道
She doesn't want them to know
你还在玩万圣节换装游戏
you still dress up for Halloween?
是啊 如果"还在玩万圣节换装"
Yeah, if by "Still dress up for Halloween"
是"是同性恋"的意思的话
you mean "Are gay,"
那我也是这么想的
then I think so.
-我以为她不介意的 -是啊
- I thought she was cool with it. - Yeah.
我也曾这么认为
So did I.
我不能让她毁了万圣节
I'm not gonna let her ruin Halloween.
我要快点查房♥
I'm gonna power through rounds
就能早点下班去见尼克了
so that I can leave early and meet Nico.
你穿什么服装
What's your costume?
圣骑士服
It's a paladin.
出自《龙与地下城》
From "Dungeons & Dragons."
战士的一种 拥有治疗伤口
It's a subclass of fighter who has the ability
治愈疾病的能力
to heal wounds and cure diseases.
所以是件呆瓜装
So it's a nerd suit.
他们可以发现邪恶
They can detect evil.
我们修改了急诊分诊方案
We, uh, revamped ER triage protocols
以改善病人流转
to improve patient flow.
减少了10%的等待时间
That reduced wait times by 10%.
以后别再往鼻子里塞玉米糖了 孩子
Okay, no more candy corn in your nose, bud.
拿出来了
Got it.
不不不 别...这样
Oh, no, no, no, don't do...that.
韦伯医生正在推动将医患交流
Dr. Webber is, uh, enhancing the education program
和其他软技能
to include doctor-patient communication
纳入教育项目当中
and other soft skills.
有更多的资金以后
And with, uh, additional funding,
我们可以升级技能实验室
we can upgrade the skills lab
来提升手术技能
to improve surgical technique.
如果没有任何问题的话
Well, unless there are any questions,
我们接下来去参观新研究部门的建设
we will go see construction on the new research wing,
这是在预算内的项目 只是超前实施了
which is not only on budget, but ahead of schedule.
主任 能单独说句话吗
Uh, Chief, a word?
我们正要去你那儿 埃迪
Uh, we're on our way to you now, Eddie.
我觉得在其他人看到工程情况之前
I think there's something you should see
您应该先去看看
before anyone else does.
好吧 他们还没太准备好
Okay, well, they're not, uh, quite ready for us yet,
韦伯医生将会带你们去参观重症监护室
so Dr. Webber will take you to see the ICU,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表