Why?
为什么你要找我参与一个瓣膜置换术
Why do you need me to scrub in on a valve replacement?
不是 我只是
No, I don't. I don't. I just...
我只是觉得应该会挺好玩
thought it would be fun.
可这就是个瓣膜置换术而已
Okay, but it's a valve replacement,
你闭着眼睛应该都能做
which I'm pretty sure you can do with your eyes closed.
好吧 你不想来也行
Okay, well, if you don't want to help...
不 我来
No. I do. I do.
我都好几个月没看到有创伤的心脏了
God, I haven't seen a heart that isn't traumatized in months.
太多真情流露
Too real.
好吧
Okay.
摸起来很硬 感觉像根骨头
It feels hard -- almost like a bone.
预约CT扫描了吗
Have we ordered a CT?
我正要约呢 就被你打断了
I was about to, but then I got interrupted.
婕米 我们去做个扫描
Jamie, I'm gonna get some scans
来确定你疼痛的原因
so we can get a better idea of what's causing your pain
-和... -鼓包
- and the, um... - ?Zit-hump?
没错 鼓包的原因
Right. That.
帕克 带她去做扫描
Okay, Parker. Let's get her up to CT.
就像我说的
Like I said.
第一天快乐
Happy first day.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
回头见 婕米
We'll see you soon, Jamie.
宝宝怎么样
Oh, how's the baby?
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
我俩都很好
Oh, we're both good.
不过今天她开始动了
But she's acting up today, though.
是女孩吗
Oh. She?
就是直觉而已
Just a hunch.
一会儿我去确定一下
Uh, I'll find out for sure later today.
-准备好了吗 -没有
- Okay, you ready? - ?No.
好吧
Fine.
是个肿块 对吧
That's a mass, isn't it?
只有做完活检 才知道是否为恶行
We won't know if it's malignant until we get a biopsy,
所以我们先不要妄下结论
so let's not write any letters home yet.
照我的病史
With my history,
还有关于消防员得癌症的数据来看
with the statistics about firefighters and cancer?
无意冒犯 但我不需要医学学位
No offense, but it doesn't take a medical degree
都能得出这个结论
to put that together.
是 但在这之前要把所有的可能性找出来
No, but it does take a medical degree
这就需要医学学位了
to rule out all options before panicking.
所以我要开始做活检了
So, I am going to get a biopsy.
然后我们再看 好吗
We'll go from there, okay?
怎么样
So?
你被刚刚那一幕给惊到了
Guess that caught you by surprise.
我儿子大庭广众之下和另外一个女人偷腥
My son sneaking around with another woman in plain sight?
什么 不 没有人在偷腥
What? No. Nobody's sneaking, okay?
我好几个月前就和麦琪分手了 没有偷腥
I...broke up with Maggie months ago. There's no sneaking.
我本来要告诉你这些
I would have told you all of this,
但你总是在出差
but you're traveling so much,
我又不想通过手♥机♥短♥信♥告诉你
I didn't want to do that on a text message.
而且我保证这不会影响
And I promise, this is not gonna affect
你和理查德的婚姻
your marriage to Richard.
我不确定你还用担心多久这种问题
I'm not sure how much longer you have to worry about that.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
理查德正在和一个
Richard is working with someone
可能是前女友的人一起工作
that he may or may not have a romantic past with.
所以 有点类似你和卡洛西科吗
So, kind of like you and Koracick?
-那不一样 -怎么不一样
- That is different. - ?How?
因为我没有婚内出轨的历史
Because I don't have a history of cheating on my spouse.
妈 别这样
Oh, Mom. Come on.
理查德为了你都能躺在马路中♥央♥
Richard would lie down in traffic for you,
-你也知道这点 -我可能真的会要他这么做
- and you know it. - I might ask him to.
妈
Mom.
有时候如果你脑子冒出一些
Sometimes, when you get an idea in your head
你不喜欢的想法 你就会逃避
that you don't like, you retreat.
我也会这样
I do it, too.
我们就是
We've just...
已经有好几周不怎么讲话了
barely spoken in weeks.
是你们不怎么讲话
Have you barely spoken,
还是你只是不想听
or you just don't want to listen?
如果说我学到了什么的话
If I've learned anything,
那就是别逞英雄
it's don't be a hero.
该冲奶粉的时候就冲奶粉
Use formula when you need formula.
相信我 我非常支持
Oh, trust me, I'm all over that.
母乳是好 但是有时候 妈妈也需要喝点酒
Breast is best, but, sometimes, Mommy needs wine.
最后一次深呼吸
One more deep breath for me.
我们准备好为你手术了 艾略特
We're ready to prep you, Elliott.
我要去看点烂电视节目
I'm gonna go watch bad TV
吃点布丁 然后冰镇一下我的小妹妹
and eat pudding and ice my lady parts.
好好享受 因为这会是你接下来十♥八♥年♥里
Enjoy it, 'cause it's gonna be your last alone time
最后一次独自一人的时间
for the next 18 years.
我不需要害怕 对吧
I don't have to be scared, right?
如果我死了 千万别周末把我们孩子留给我妈
If I die, don't ever leave him with my mother for the weekend.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我不会的
And I won't.
我们会治好你 让你好好抱着宝贝儿子
We're gonna fix you up so you can hold that beautiful boy.
这不是我平常戒酒会的地方
Not my usual spot for a meeting,
但是这也可以
but this will do.
你心情怎么样 说真的
How are you feeling, really?
失去了萨布丽娜
Well, between losing Sabrina
还有和凯瑟琳之间的烦心事
and things with Catherine, um...
我不知道
I don't know.
失去本身就很痛苦 更别说你还要独自承受
Loss is hard enough without suffering it alone.
我丈夫去世的时候 我
When my husband died, I was --
我不知道你还结过婚
I didn't know you were ever married.
我不太说起这件事
Oh, I don't talk about it that much.
我们结婚得早
We married young.
他去世得也早
He died young.
我做寡妇时也还很年轻
I was a widow young.
就是那时候我开始喝酒
That's when I started to drink.
来吧 我们祈祷吧
Come on. Let's pray.
你好 韦伯医生
Hi, Dr. Webber.
罗斯医生让我做一个鼻空肠管
Um, Dr. Roth paged me to do a Dobhoff tube,
但是我的病人有非常明显的咽反射
but I have a very serious gag reflex,
-所以我在想 -做好你的工作就行 普瑞兹
- so I was wondering... - Um, just do your job, Perez.
明白了 谢谢你 先生
Got it. Thank you, sir.
见到你很高兴 韦伯太太
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Webber.
来吧
Come on, now.
上帝啊
God...
请赐我宁静
...grant me the serenity...
来坦然接受那些无法改变的事情
to accept the things I cannot change.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
没有
Oh, uh, no.
本去给他拿奶瓶了 所以我就
Um, Ben is grabbing a bottle for him, so I just...
天哪 我不知道
God, I don't know.
这太不真实了
This is just so surreal.
确实 婴儿也让我不知所措
Yeah. Yeah, babies freak me out, too.
不 这个孩子是我
Oh, no. Um, this -- this baby is me.
我被我的妈妈遗弃在了一个消防站
I was, uh, abandoned at a fire station by my mom
那时我只有5天大
when I was 5 days old.
好吧 那你懂的
Right. So, you know, it's...
你自愿投身到这项事业里
seems perfectly natural and healthy
非常正常而且健康
that you would volunteer for this, then.
什么
What?
之前我是这么想的
Well, it made sense at the time.
所以你是在寄养家庭里长大的
So, you grew up in the system?
没错
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
你有过很好的父母吗
Did you have any good parents?
都是垃圾
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表