病人常说"救救我"
If there's one thing I hear patients say
但他们说得更多的
even more than "Save my life,"
其实是
it's this --
"我想回家"
"I want to go home."
一直呆在大部分人都讨厌的地方
It's weird spending all of your time
是件奇怪的事情
in a place that most people hate.
克里斯蒂娜
你收到包裹了吗
你回来了
You're back.
嘿 你回来了
Hey. You're back.
你还醉着吗
Are you still drunk?
没有
No.
你紧张吗
Are you nervous?
不 你呢
No. Are you?
本来挺紧张 但我早餐前溜回来做了两轮
I was, but I snuck in and did two lap choles
胆囊切除术 所以你懂的
before breakfast, so...
克里斯蒂娜:仔细找找 我上手术台了 拜拜
-欢迎回来 -嘿
- Welcome back. - Hey.
你们在家看见包裹了吗
Have either one of you seen a package at the house?
什么包裹
What package?
克里斯蒂娜给我送了些东西
Well, Cristina was sending something --
你懂的 "祝贺你保住饭碗
you know, "Congratulations on not becoming a drifter
而且跟住院医师分手"礼物
slash getting dumped by a resident" Present --
但我不知道在哪里
but I don't know where it is.
也许是给你找了脱衣舞郎吧
Maybe it's a stripper.
你没事吧
What is wrong with you?
抱歉 荷尔蒙
Sorry. Hormones.
以她的个性 应该是寄尸体
Well, knowing her, it's a cadaver.
但特别是这家医院
But this hospital, in particular...
欢迎回来 格蕾医生
Welcome back, Dr. Grey!
是我成长的地方
...it's where I grew up.
也留下了我最美好的记忆
It's where my fondest memories happened.
这是我人生的高光时刻
This is the best day of my life.
我也是 赫尔姆
Mine, too, Helm.
贝利返聘你了吗
Bailey re-hired you?
我本来打算告诉你
Well, I was gonna tell you,
但你忙着跟我分手
but you were too busy dumping me.
我没有跟你分手 我希望你再考虑一下
I did not dump you. I asked you to take some time.
抢劫与偷盗 谋杀与杀害
Rob/steal. Murder/kill.
都是一个意思
It all means the same thing.
回家了
It's home.
谢谢
Thanks.
让你的住院医师准备好
Get your residents together.
到点巡房♥了
Time for rounds.
尽管是个破碎的家庭
Even if it's a broken home.
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第九集
温蒂·布利斯到泌尿科
Wendy Bliss to Urology.
温蒂·布利斯到泌尿科
Wendy Bliss to Urology.
你得吃东西啊
You still need to eat.
最近怎样
How you holding up?
好着呢
I'm still standing.
你有跟麦琪聊过吗
You talk to Maggie?
杰玛
Gemma.
抱歉 抱歉 我得问问
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I have to ask.
别太为难她 好吗
Just be easy on her, okay?
那是谁
Who was that?
朋友
A friend.
我找克莱夫主任
I'm looking for Chief Karev.
他请假了 有什么能帮助你吗
Uh, Karev's on a personal day. Can I help you?
我是达芙妮·洛佩兹医生 我来这参观
I'm Dr. Daphne Lopez. I'm here for a walk-through.
对 对
Oh, oh. Right, right.
克莱夫跟我说过你会来
Karev said that you were coming.
你是加利福尼亚大学洛杉矶分校的急诊医生
You're the ER doc from UCLA?
是的 就是我
Yep. That's me.
很高兴见到你
Well, and good to finally meet you.
我是欧文·亨特 这是理查德·韦伯医生
I'm Owen Hunt, and this is Dr. Richard Webber.
-幸会 -很高兴见到你
- Pleasure. ?- Nice to meet you.
克莱夫说过医院想吸引你过来
Um, Karev said that we're trying to woo you
看能不能招聘你
to see if we can get you
到我们这上班 而不是去西雅图长老会医院
to come over here instead of Seattle Pres.
偷偷告诉你个秘密 你们领先
Well, I'll tell you a secret -- you're winning.
他们请不起我
They can't afford me.
你真该开始
You really should start
把所有病人都送到这里
bringing all your patients here, you know?
是吧 抱歉啊 先生
Oh, yeah? "Sorry, sir.
我知道你现在心脏病犯了
I know you're having a heart attack right now,
但我朋友在格蕾-斯隆纪念医院工作 所以...
but my dude works across town at Grey-Sloan, so...
-是的 -我们得出发了
- Yeah. - ...we got to go.
-他会理解的 -是吗
- He'll understand. - ?Yeah?
-今晚你几点下班 -明早下班
- What time does your shift end tonight? - Tomorrow morning.
也许我会因为紧急事件出现在消防站
Well, maybe I'll show up at the fire station with an emergency.
-那我就会在城里另一边的医院 -杰克森
- And then I'll be at the hospital across town. - Jackson.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
妈 我都不知道你回来了
Mom, I did not know you were back in town.
新车吗
New ride?
显然 豪华轿车可能是死亡陷阱
Well, apparently limos can be death traps.
是啊 我看到过豪车毁掉婚礼派对的情况
Oh, yeah. I've seen them take out entire wedding parties.
这位是...
And, uh, this is...?
我是维多利亚·休斯 女士
I'm -- I'm Victoria Hughes, ma'am.
驻守19站
Station 19.
19站 是什么
Station 19? What is that?
电视频道吗
A TV channel?
不 女士 是消防站
No, ma'am. It's a -- It's a fire station.
我...
Well, I...
我该走了
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna go.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
你跟所有医护人员都靠那么近吗
You lean into all paramedics like that?
我喜欢荷尔蒙
I like the hormones.
荷尔蒙很棒
Hormones are good.
你更棒
You're better.
-你要查房♥ -我不能去
- You have rounds. - Oh, I can't.
-我不想去 -去吧
- I don't want to. - Ah, just go.
面对他们 等下我会奖励你的
Face them. I'll reward you later.
他们都那么刻薄
They are so mean.
我现在就想要奖励
I want my reward now.
不 走吧
No. Go.
李维 表现好点 好吗
Levi, be great, okay?
去证明他们是错的
Go prove them wrong.
好吧 我玩
Okay. I'll play.
我希望我们的宝宝拥有...
I hope our baby has...
你的眼睛和我的鼻子
your eyes and my nose.
我希望我们的宝宝拥有我的头发和你的脑子
I hope our baby has my hair and your brain.
我不敢苟同
Ooh. I don't know.
我不确定想让孩子拥有我这样的杏仁核
I'm not sure I want this amygdala in our baby.
也许是基底神经节
Maybe my basal ganglia?
乔 你觉得我们的孩子应该有
Jo, do you think that our baby should have
我的前额叶皮层 还是林的
my prefrontal cortex or Link's?
什么
What?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事 我
Yeah. I, uh --
我报名成为了安全港湾志愿者
I signed up to be a Safe Haven volunteer,
就是说
which means that,
当附近的消防站接收到
when a baby is dropped off at a fire station
弃婴时 他们会打给我 然后...
in the vicinity, they call me, and...
他们只是会打电♥话♥给我
they just called me.
谢博特
Shepherd.
你的静息心率如何
How's your resting heart rate?
上升了15%
Up 15%.
-是异常现象吗 -不 正常
- Is that weird? - No. Normal.
-血压呢 -降低了
- Blood pressure? - Down.
真有意思 好像我们加入了同一个俱乐部一样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表