Please, just go.
求你了
Please.
-他早餐吃了什么 -燕麦粥
- What'd he have for breakfast? - ?Oatmeal.
他可能从那个孩子卢卡斯身上染上了什么
He probably caught something from that kid Lucas.
我发誓 就是他传染了半个医院的人
I swear, he is Patient Zero for half this hospital.
拍X光可能都不是很有必要
You know, getting an X-ray probably wasn't even necessary.
是你说他今早状态不好
Well, you said that he didn't seem like himself this morning.
我说过很多事
Well, I say a lot of things.
-你看 -什么
- See? - ?What?
你在因为戒指的事生我的气
You are mad at me about the ring.
我没有生气 我只是
I'm not mad. I'm just --
你有 你说话时恨不得把空气都生吞活剥了
You are. You're practically biting the air as you speak.
什么 我
What? I'm --
图像马上会出现在那边的显示器上了
Images should be coming up now on the monitor right there.
太好了 谢谢你
Great. Thank you.
-那是 -没错
- Is that -- - ?Yep.
利奥
Oh, Leo.
你吃了我的戒指
You ate my ring.
好了
Okay.
就这样
There it is.
展开线圈
Deploying the coil.
很好
Nice.
慢慢回来
Steady coming back.
你知道 如果你想自己来
You know, if you wanted to do this yourself,
我给过你选择
I did offer you the option.
我不想自己做
I didn't want to do it myself.
我不是第一次
This isn't the first time
见到肺被这玩意儿破坏了
I've seen lungs destroyed by this stuff.
我就是这么认识它的
That's how I recognized it.
经常会出现再次出血
Very often, there is a rebleed.
对 这就来了 见鬼
Yep. There it is. Damn it!
胸管只是暂时修补 我们得给他开胸
The tube's only a temporary fix. We need to open him up.
等一等 也许我可以再放一个线圈
Okay, wait a minute, because maybe I can deploy another coil.
他等不起了 线圈失败了
He doesn't have a minute. The coils have failed.
我刚才说的就是这种情况
This is exactly what I was talking about.
准备做胸廓切开术
Prep his chest for a thoracotomy.
-对不起 -不需要道歉
- I'm sorry. - ?Don't be sorry.
尝试了你的方法 现在帮我用我的方法吧
Tried it your way. Now help me with mine.
糟了
Damn it.
它一直在裂开 碎片越来越小
It keeps breaking into smaller pieces.
每次我以为我见过了
Every time I think I've seen
人类能做的最愚蠢最疯狂的事情
the craziest, dumbest things a person can do...
急诊室都会告诉我 "好戏还在后头"
the ER's just like, "Hold my beer."
可能他有不同意见
Maybe he had reservations.
可能再给他一百万年
Maybe this is the sort of thing
他都不会做这种事
he would never do in a million years,
但他正好在那个时机
but he was in the moment.
他觉得很开心 很快乐
He was feeling good and -- and -- and happy,
他的朋友给他开了个很棒的派对
and his friends had just thrown him this great party,
他不想扫他们的兴
and he didn't want to let them down.
所以他就不可避免地
So, he was just in this impossible situation
做了不可思议的事
that couldn't be avoided.
哥们 只要他不吞下这条鱼就好了
Except...if he just didn't swallow the fish, man.
对 没错
Right. Okay.
电钻
Drill.
吻合器
Stapler.
能清晰看到瘘管
Good exposure of the fistula.
我要向你坦白 这不是我第一次
Full disclosure -- this isn't the first time
跟人争论是用线圈还是切开术
I've had the debate about whether to coil or resect, either.
不是吗 所以虽然我错了 但我不是独自一人
No? So, I was wrong but I'm not alone?
-谢谢 -不是
- Thanks. - ?No.
上次我是站在你这边
Last time, I was on your side.
四十多岁的女性 一个大烟枪
Woman in her 40s, vaped like a chimney.
我很确信我可以用线圈给她止血
I was convinced I could coil and stop the bleeding,
尽管我同事坚决反对
even though my colleague adamantly disagreed.
我甚至还没做到你那一步
I didn't even get as far as you did
情况就开始急转直下
before everything went sideways.
样本
Specimen.
那位同事是谁
Who was the colleague?
克劳斯曼研究院的院长
Head of the Klausman Institute.
杨医生
Dr. Yang.
她绝对是个狠角色
Absolute nightmare.
我真不喜欢这里
I do not like it in here.
就好像...
Feels like...
在棺材里面
the inside of a coffin.
我没有真的进过棺材
You know, I've never actually been in a coffin,
但这绝对是我想象中的那种感觉
but this is definitely how I pictured it feeling.
我们就快结束了 苏珊娜
We're almost done here, Suzanne.
右下象限没有显示脓肿
There's no signs of abscess in the right lower quadrant.
所以不管是什么情况 很可能不是你搞砸了
So, whatever this is, it's likely not your screw-up.
所以我听到的没错
Oh. So, I-I heard right.
护士告诉我 主任在跟进阑尾切除术
Nurse told me my chief was doing follow-ups on an appy.
听上去难以置信 但你们果然在这儿
Seemed too crazy to be true, but here we are.
不过我觉得也有道理
I guess it makes sense, though.
恢复真正的工作前要先从轻松的入手
Ease yourself back into the real work. Y--
没事吧
Everything okay?
有事 不过谢谢关心
Not really, but thanks for asking.
什么
What?
-我发警报了 -让她出来 让她出来
- I'm calling a code. - Oh, get her out. Get her out!
蓝色警报 蓝色警报
Code Blue. Code Blue.
血压在降
Blood pressure's dropping.
颈静脉扩张
Mm. Jvd.
心跳微弱
And muffled heart sounds.
她出现了急性心压塞
She's got cardiac tamponade.
她坚持不到手术室了
She's not gonna make it to the OR.
我们要在这里给她抽吸
We need to aspirate her right here.
好的 给我一个18号♥针管的注射器
Okay, give me an 18 gauge needle on a syringe.
聚烯吡酮磺
Betadine.
加油 苏珊娜
Come on, Suzanne.
准备插针
Inserting the needle.
加油 加油
Come on. Come on!
加油 苏珊娜 加油 孩子们需要你
Come on. Suzanne, come on! Those kids need you.
我把所有的鱼刺都弄出来了
I managed to remove all the spines.
之后几天 你的喉咙
You're likely gonna experience some discomfort
可能会不太舒服
in your throat for the next few days.
你的手修复好了
And your hand is repaired.
但是我需要你几周后再过来
Uh, but I need to have you follow up with me
让我检查一下
in a couple of weeks.
所以 你们 你们很聪明吧
Hey, so, you guys, uh -- You guys are smart.
你们是医生 对吧
You're doctors, right?
我要怎么告诉罗克珊
So, how do I tell Roxanne?
我要怎么跟我未婚妻说
I mean, what should I tell my fiancée?
你可以告诉她事实
Maybe just tell her the truth.
她可能觉得很好笑
She might think it's hilarious.
不 她绝对不会认为很好笑
No, she definitely won't think it's hilarious.
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
她好像已经忘记了
She looked past that time
你把她沃尔沃开到池塘里的事
you crashed her Volvo into that pond
或你差点害她爸爸被捕那次
or when you sorta got her dad arrested.
它没有天敌 查克
No known predators, Chuck!
亲爱的
Hey, babe!
侧斑兵鲶都没有天敌要吃它 查克
The bronze catfish has no known predators, Chuck!
她知道了
She knows.
-我还是让你们单独聊吧 -好
- Would you two like a little privacy? - Yeah.
它没有天敌
No known predators.
意味着你的生存本能
That means you have worse survival instincts
比地球上的任何一种生物都差
than any other creature on Earth!
你比乌龟还蠢
You are dumber than a turtle!
你比母鸡还傻
Y-You are dumber than a chicken!
青蛙都比你聪明
You are dumber than a frog!
-他不会死吧 -他会没事的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表