So, is it gonna be weird if I meet this man
就跟他见面会不会很奇怪
on what amounts to our first date?
这会非常奇怪
Yeah. Incredibly weird.
但昨晚的一切都很超乎常理
But everything about this night has been weird.
超乎常理但
Weird and...
无比完美
...perfect.
大会
Conference.
职业提升
Advancement.
开拓视野
Expanding our minds.
可不是吗
Right.
外科
Surgical.
创新
Innovation.
技术
Technology.
早啊
Hi there.
早上好 埃及艳后
Good morning, Cleopatra.
来点咖啡吗
There's coffee.
也许我们
You know, maybe it's okay
吵得不可开交也可以
that we fight like cats and dogs.
也许当我们不吵时
Maybe if we stopped fighting,
那才是问题大了
that's when we need to start to worry.
是这样
Now...
健康的细胞从未停止分♥裂♥
healthy cells never stop dividing.
直到它们受伤了
It's not until they're harmed in -- in some way
才停止分♥裂♥增殖
that growth stops.
但癌症细胞
But cancer cells...
它们继续分♥裂♥增殖 即使生存环境不理想
they keep growing even if the conditions aren't ideal.
宝贝 你不会把我们比作癌症吧
Baby, please tell me you're not comparing us to cancer.
问题不在于癌症细胞的持续增殖
Okay, the problem isn't that cancer cells keep growing.
而在于正常细胞不再增殖了
It's that the good cells...stop.
凯瑟琳 你真是个天才
Catherine, you are a genius.
你还有2个小时
You have to make that presentation
就得上台演讲了
in a couple of hours.
你得快点写了
You better hurry up.
我已经马力全开在写了
Okay, I'm going as fast as I can.
我闻起来像是做过爱吗
Do I smell like sex?
我洗澡了 我只是
I mean, I took a shower, but I just --
不确定有没有洗干净
I'm not sure I got it all off.
你真的想要我来闻你吗
Do you really want me to smell you?
我从来不知道我还能
I just never knew it was possible
那么喜欢一个萍水相逢的人
to like someone so much that you know so little.
不如这样 我待会再来找你 好吗
You know what? I'm, um -- I-I'll catch up to you, okay?
克莱尔 我欠你一个道歉
Claire, I owe you an apology.
不 你不欠我
No, you don't.
我昨晚免费畅饮过度了
I had too many free drinks last night.
那都是20年前的陈年旧事了
It was 20 years ago. Bygones.
那不是什么陈年旧事 一点也不
It's not bygones. I mean, not even a little bit.
我们都心知肚明
And...we both know it.
艾莉森死后 我在阿富汗遇到了
I met the father of my daughter in Afghanistan
我女儿的父亲
after Allison died,
他把我从那巨大到可能会
and he saved me from a grief so huge,
把我摧毁的悲伤中拯救出来
I probably would have let it kill me.
多年来 我一直那么爱他 我为此而愧疚
And for years, I loved him so much, I felt guilty.
我愧疚因为自己爱他不及爱艾莉森的一半
Guilty for loving him half as much as I loved Allison.
愧疚因为他与别人在一起
Guilty because he was with someone else.
我很愧疚
And guilty because...
因为我也许做不到
...because maybe I wasn't capable
让别人全心爱我
of letting someone love me fully.
艾莉森是爱过我 没错
And Allison did love me, yes.
但她也爱你 克莱尔
But she loved you, too, Claire.
艾莉森爱着我们两个人
Allison was in love with the both of us.
而那时候 我不相信
And at the time, I didn't believe it.
我...
I --
我以为没有人可以同时爱超过一个人
I thought no one could love more than one person at once.
我以为...
I-I thought --
我以为爱不可能像那样分割
I thought love couldn't be divided like that.
但现在我信了
But now I do.
我相信了
I believe it.
我为那些谎言感到抱歉
And I am sorry for the lies,
我为那些背叛感到抱歉
and I'm sorry for the betrayal.
我是个糟糕的朋友 我很自私
I was a bad friend, and I was selfish.
我从来无意伤害你
And I never, ever meant to hurt you.
我永远不会因为别人爱艾莉森而生气
I could never stay mad at anybody for loving Allison.
她是艾莉森
She's Allison.
亲爱的 我好像破解了
Honey. I think I've cracked it.
太棒了 亲爱的
That's great, dear.
好的
Alright. Okay.
现在我们这样
So, here we go. Um...
"非常感谢
"Thank you very much.
我无法形容 我有多么荣幸能来这里"
I can't tell you what an honor it is to be here."
等等 为什么不说得有趣一点
Well, wait. Why don't you make it funny?
开个玩笑
Make a joke of it.
好主意 好主意
That's a good point. That's a good point.
玩笑 好的
Joke. Yeah. Okay.
"正如我也记不清
"Also, I can't tell you how many times
写了多少次演讲稿"
I've rewritten this presentation."
紧张吗
Nervous?
充满干劲
Energized.
祝你表现出色
Break a leg.
好了
Okay.
看看你
Look at you.
回波士顿吧
Come back to Boston.
什么
What?
跟我在一起 回来跟我在一起
With me. Come back with me.
你想要我...
You want me to...
搬回波士顿跟你在一起
move back to Boston to be with you?
对
Yes.
不然我就搬到西雅图来
Or I'll move to Seattle.
我知道 这很疯狂
I know. It's crazy.
但就是有这种事 不是吗
But this happens, right?
有时候你遇见了另一半 你就知道
I mean, sometimes you just meet somebody and you know.
还有 我妈去世以后
And, look, after my mom died,
我就变得有点...
I-I've been a little bit...
活在当下
you know... seize the day.
"船长 我的船长"
"O Captain! My Captain!"
-《死亡诗社》 -《死亡诗社》
- Dead Poets Society. - Dead Poets Society.
-这是我第二喜欢的 -这是我第二喜欢的
- It's my second favorite -- - It's my second favorite --
我... 我是一个...
So, I'm -- I'm a person who --
我做决定需要时间
I need time to make decisions.
我需要权衡利弊 列张表格
I need to weigh and measure and make spreadsheets.
明白
Got it.
好的
Okay.
你要多长时间都行
Take as much time as you need.
找个焦点小组
Get a focus group together.
做个研究 写篇论文
Do a study. Write a paper.
好吧
Okay.
我只是不认为我的感觉
I just don't think that I'm gonna feel
在几个小时 或者几个月后
any differently about this in a few hours
会有任何改变
or a few months.
但...
But...
你做自己就好
you do you.
病理学创新 寻踪笔介绍
三十多年来
Over three decades
作为西雅图格蕾-斯隆纪念医院的
as a surgeon, teacher, and chief of surgery
外科医生 教师 外科主任
at Seattle's Grey-Sloan Memorial Hospital...
杰克森 什么都没有出现
Jackson! Nothing's showing yet.
我知道 妈 别急
I know, Ma. Calm down.
你说这个有用的
You said this was gonna work.
你能坐下吗
Will you sit down, please?
我正在解决
I'm working on it.
我们的下一位发言者声名卓著
Our next speaker has built a sterling reputation.
在华盛顿州以及海外...
In Washington and abroad...
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表