在1847年 美国医学协会
In 1847, the American Medical Association
发布了医疗道德准则
published its code of ethics,
其中要求医生为穷苦人士提供免费医疗
in which physicians were encouraged to provide free services to the poor
这是医生公共责任的一部分
as part of their public duty.
梅
Hey, Mer.
克莱夫 你迟到了
Karev, you're late.
现在才早上5点 我不姓克莱夫了
It is 5 A.M., and it's not Karev anymore.
好吧 那你姓什么
Fair enough. What is it?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
好吧 乔
Okay, Jo.
你迟到了 今天是公益手术日
You're late, and it's Pro Bono Surgery Day.
有25位病人要手术
I have 25 patients to get through
只有4位普外医生
and only four general surgeons.
乔 你得来上班
And, Jo, you need to work.
你知道的 我也知道
You know it, and I know it.
赶紧给我过来
So get your ass in here.
医院理应是作为
Hospitals were meant to be centers to care
关怀疾苦人士的中心
for the sick and poor.
这应是庇护之所 治愈之所
They were meant to be places of refuge, places to heal.
但逐渐这些都变了
But somewhere along the way, that changed.
我把表格拿回来了
I brought the forms back.
格蕾医生 容我说两句
Dr. Grey, if I may,
你已是传奇人物 但这
you were already a legend, but this...
我不知道"传奇人物"之后是什么 但
I mean, I don't know what comes after "Legend," but --
赫尔姆 这不关乎我 别说了
Helm. It's not about me. Stop it.
医疗体系变成了商品
Healthcare became a commodity
卖♥♥给能给钱的人
sold to those who can afford it...
她真是个传奇啊
She's such a legend.
这不关乎她 博迪
This isn't about her, Brody.
别说了
Stop it.
而不是医生对公众应尽的责任
...rather than a physician's dutiful service to the public.
准备好去看梅维斯今晚打破记录吗
Ready to see Mavis break the record tonight?
我今晚没法去看篮球比赛
I-I can't go to a basketball game tonight.
但我有场边座位票
But I got courtside seats.
-我知道 -他的消防员同事去世了
- Yeah, I know. I -- - One of his fellow firefighters died.
正准备出院的时候 突发肺栓塞去世了
Threw a PE right as we were about to discharge him.
我很抱歉
Ohh. I'm really sorry.
当然了 忙你的事去吧
Yeah, of course. Do what you need to do.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, man.
再见
Bye.
医学诊断完成
Surgical diagnostics complete.
这就是我们花钱买♥♥的移♥动♥手术间吗
This is that mobile surgery unit we paid for, huh?
是啊 你来消防站时
Yeah. You, uh, come by the station,
我带你参观一下
give you a tour?
好啊
Yeah.
请求支援小组
Mission response team requested...
那消防卡车太牛了
That truck is dope.
今天是格蕾的公益手术日
It's Grey's Pro Bono Surgery Day.
为那个兴奋吧
Get excited about that.
怎么这么早就来了
What are you doing here so early?
习惯使然
Uh, force of habit.
如果你是来劝我回归手术 请回吧
And if you're trying to talk me into operating again, don't.
如果劝你有用 我会这么做 但不是
If I thought it would work, I would, but, no,
我是来告诉你
I wanted to tell you that I got a call
昨天接到律师电♥话♥
from the lawyer yesterday.
你说得对 你弟弟和解了
And you were right. Your brother settled.
我真的很感谢你帮我度过难关
So I really appreciate you helping me through that.
我希望克里斯能找到安宁
And, um, I hope that Chris finds some peace.
我昨天也接到了律师电♥话♥
Well, I got a call from a lawyer yesterday, too.
分居文件
Separation papers.
凯瑟琳的律师告知我
Catherine's lawyer was letting me know
她多么慷慨 让我保留我的房♥子
how generous she is by letting me keep my own house.
天啊 真抱歉 理查德
Oh, my God. I am so sorry, Richard.
最抱歉的是我自己
No one's sorrier than I am.
理查德
Richard?
梅瑞狄斯 不
Meredith, no, okay?
我什么都没问
I haven't even asked you anything yet.
好吧
Okay, fine.
我今天需要你帮忙手术
I need to put you on the board today.
只是疝气或胆囊切除 你选吧
Just a few hernias, or lap cholies. You choose.
这公益手术日是
It -- The pro bono day is -- is just...
梅瑞迪斯 怎么
Meredith, what...?
拜托
Come on.
这周我已经失去一个朋友了
I already lost one friend this week.
不想再失去你了
Can't lose you, too.
我还是你朋友
Look, I'm -- I'm still your friend.
我只是不做外科手术医生了
I'm -- I'm just not your surgeon.
林是孩子爸爸
Link's the father.
我知道麦琪说过孩子爸爸可能是欧文
I know Maggie told you that it might be Owen's,
但并不是
but it's not.
乔
Hi, Jo.
我已经知道了
I already knew.
林昨晚发了一个表情
Link sent me a Bitmoji last night
宝宝身体加他的脸 太辣眼睛了
of a baby's body with his face on it, which I can't unsee.
真是好消息
Well, that's -- that's great news.
我为你俩开心
I'm happy for you -- both of you --
我为大家开心
all of us, I guess, right?
-是吧 -是啊
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yep.
-好的 楼上见 -好
- Okay. I'll see you upstairs. - Yeah.
恭喜
Congrats.
抱歉把你们卷进来
I'm sorry you guys got tangled up in this,
即便只是一时担心 但现在大家可以向前看了
even for a moment, but now we can just move forward.
大步迈向新生活 对吧
Full steam ahead, right?
谢谢 在这里
Thank you. Right here.
这里有叫贾里德·戈尔茨坦的患者吗
Has a Jared Goldstein checked in here?
他还没来
He hasn't shown up yet.
我想着也许他不小心来了门诊
I thought he might have come to the clinic by accident.
没听过这个名字
Doesn't sound familiar.
我们要给他做胆囊切除
We're giving him a lap cholie.
免费的 是贝利手术
For free. Or, Bailey is.
这...这很不错 是吧
It's, -- It's great, right?
我怎么知道 我被困在这了
Wouldn't know. I'm stuck here.
德卢卡 你还好吗
DeLuca, are you okay?
我很好 让开
I'm fine. Move.
辛迪·怀特
Okay, Cindy Wright.
我是德卢卡医生 哪里不舒服呢
I'm Dr. DeLuca. How can I help you?
她腹部肿了
She has a bulge in her stomach.
你是她的...
And you are...?
阿姨 欧普
Her aunt, Opal.
好吧 辛迪 我来给你检查一下
Okay, Cindy, let me take a look at you here.
好的
Alright.
这样疼吗 辛迪
Does that hurt, Cindy?
她说疼痛有六分...
She said that she's a six on a --
让辛迪自己说
I asked Cindy.
有点疼
A little.
最近有干过什么重活吗
Did you do anything strenuous lately?
搬过什么重物吗
Maybe you lifted something heavy?
我们搬过冰箱
We moved a refrigerator.
她平时帮我打扫屋子
She helps me clean houses.
我们家向来如此
It's kind of a family business.
我数到三后 你屏住呼吸
On the count of three, I want you to hold your breath
忍♥受一下 好吗
and bear down for me, okay?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好了
Okay.
腹部有疝气
You've definitely got a hernia in your abdomen here.
做个小手术就能修复
We can repair that with a very easy surgery.
非常简单
Super simple.
但是 还有其他不适症状吗
But, is there any other symptoms
需要告诉我吗
I should know about?
她小便时有灼痛感
It also burns when she pees.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表