她最近被诊断为依恋障碍
and she was recently diagnosed with attachment disorder,
我们一直在做这种爬行疗法
so we've been doing this crawling therapy
这是为了重塑她的大脑
because it's supposed to rewire her brain.
但每天都得进行 而且每天都得
But you got to do it every day, and you got to be
和之前所做的高度一致
super consistent with it every day.
你好 我是她的妹妹
Hi. I'm her sister.
就一个阑尾切除术 你们说一切顺利
It was an appendectomy. You said it went without a hitch.
那我们为什么还要留在这儿
So, um, why are we still here?
请洗下手
Take this. Please.
她每晚都发烧
She's been spiking fevers every night.
我知道 我在问为什么
Yeah, I know. I'm asking why.
我带来了我们的外科主任
And I have brought our chief of surgery...
-妈妈 -我在 宝贝
- Mom? - ?Yes, sweetheart.
来帮助确诊
to help determine that.
拿着 你也有 宝贝 拿着
Uh, here. You, too, sweetheart. Here.
贝利医生 苏珊娜·布里特兰德
Dr. Bailey, Suzanne Britland.
-你好 -早上好
- Hi. - Good morning.
布里特兰德女士 你觉得怎么样
Ms. Britland, how are you feeling?
-她嗓子疼 -她嗓子疼
- She has a sore throat. - She has a sore throat.
只是有一点
It's just a little sore.
我可能是感冒了
I'm probably just getting a cold.
也可能是插管造成的
It could still be from the intubation.
可能是
Could be.
我知道你们的答案很可能是拒绝
I know that the answer is probably "No,"
但是你能不能就给我开点抗生素
but is there any way you could just send me home
让我回家了
with some antibiotics?
除非你24小时不发烧 抱歉
Not until you've been fever-free for 24 hours. I'm sorry.
只是孩子们的功课落下太多了
Oh, it's just, the kids are missing so much school.
我可以送她们去学校
Well, I can take them to school.
-不要 -不要
- No! - No!
好吧
Okay.
没关系
It's okay.
她们的爸爸去年去世了
Their dad died last year.
他有偏头痛 当病情恶化时
He had a migraine, and then when it got really bad,
我们带他去了急症室 医生告诉我们
we took him to the ER, and the doctors told us
我们可以回家 他会没事的
we could go home and he would be fine,
然后
and then...
他非常不好
...he very much wasn't.
我们在重新化验你的样本
We are running a fresh set of labs,
希望能得到更多的结果
and we hope to know more soon.
好的
Okay.
格蕾医生
Dr. Grey.
显而易见的事
So, elephant in the room --
我不确定克里斯蒂娜跟你说了什么 但是
I'm not sure what Cristina said to you, but...
-谁 -我
- Who? - I --
-没事了 -你说谁
- Never mind. - ?Who did you say?
没事了
Never mind.
你要去急诊室吗
Are you coming to the pit?
-什么 -急症室
- What? - ?The pit.
-什么 -急症室
- The what? - ?The ER.
你叫急症室"深坑"
You call the ER "the pit"?
-对啊 -为什么
- Yeah. - ?Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我的天 凯
Oh, my God! Kai?
他怎么了
What's happening to him?
-什么情况 -十七岁
- What do we know? - 17 years old.
他进来时是呼吸急促
He came in with shortness of breath.
他刚刚才开始咳血
He just started coughing up blood.
我们需要抽吸和插管托盘
We need suction and an intubation tray.
请救救他
Help him, please!
我们还要安排一次紧急支气管镜检查
We should set up for an emergency bronchoscopy also.
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第十一集
理查德
我听说你辞职了
过来开门跟我谈谈
理查德
我看见了
门上结了霜 窗帘拉上了
The door is frosted, and the curtains were drawn.
你不可能看见里面
You can't see inside.
我错了吗
Was I wrong?
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我本来想带你出去吃早餐
Well, I was thinking about taking you to breakfast,
但是我现在看你这样
but, uh, now that I see you,
我打算在家吃了
um, I'm thinking eat in.
煎饼怎么样
How's pancakes sound?
怎么了
What?
我不知道你会做饭
I didn't know you could cook.
有没有搞错
Please.
我们 我们怎么
What's, uh -- What are we --
等等 你在冥思吗
Oh, wait. Are you meditating?
-抱歉 我可以 -没有 没有 我在
- I'm sorry. I can -- - No. No, I was --
艾米莉娅说孩子可能是欧文的
Amelia said the baby might be Owen's.
什么
What?
救命啊
Somebody help me, please!
这么多穿制♥服♥的 没人能帮忙吗
All these blue pajamas, I can't get any help over here?!
对不起 急诊在这边 怎么了
Oh, sorry. The ER's this way. What happened?
先去把手治好
We'll go get your hand fixed up,
我让你打几拳撒气
and I promise you can punch me.
这是怎么回事
Okay, what happened?
我着急带查克去急诊
I'm trying to rush Chuck to the ER,
不小心把他的手让车门给挤了
and I accidentally slammed his hand in the cab's door.
等等 你着急去急诊干嘛
Wait. Why were you rushing to the ER?
有鱼
Oh, because of the fish.
他嗓子里有条鱼
There's a fish inside of there.
是一块鱼肉还是鱼刺
What, like -- like, part of a fish or a bone or --
不 一整条鱼
No, an entire fish, sir.
-林 你的... -一会儿再说吧
- Okay, Link, with you -- Later.
血溅的到处都是
Spilling blood everywhere.
凯的支气管镜检查很正常
Kai's bronchoscopy was surprisingly clean.
他的肺部没有血
We didn't see any bleeding in his lungs,
就是有点发炎
just some inflammation.
这是好消息吧
Isn't that good news?
也不全是 格蕾医生带他做了肠道检查
Not exactly. Dr. Grey did an EGD.
找到了食道里的出血点
She found the source of the bleed in his esophagus.
但目前还不清楚出血原因
We're just not sure exactly why he's bleeding.
训练的时候本来一切都很正常
Everything was normal at practice.
突然他像疯了似的乱踢
He started hacking up like crazy.
凯从来没生过病
I mean, Kai's never sick.
他是队里最好的
Kai's the best on the team.
是200米的校记录的保持者
He's got the fastest 200 in the school's history.
平时有抽烟喝酒的习惯吗
Does he drink or smoke?
没有 他只爱游泳
No way. All he cares about is his swimming.
他的出血能止住吗
This bleeding -- you can stop it?
我们止住了 足够送他去做CT
We stopped it long enough to get your son up to CT,
有新情况会及时通知你的 好吗
so we'll keep you posted, okay?
这么多放食物的地方
All the places in the world to put food...
却什么吃的都没有
and yet, no food.
你们每天怎么吃饭呢
How do you people eat here?
家里有三个孩子 存不下余粮
Three kids who eat like a pack of wolves.
理查德 你不用做这些的
Richard, you don't have to do this.
我做什么了
What am I doing here?
原谅我 或者是拯救我什么的
Forgiving me or -- or... putting me back together.
不管这是什么
Whatever this is.
这叫做吃饭
It's called...eating.
我不值得你这么做
And I don't deserve it.
特别是你来做这些
Especially not from you.
西北太平洋医院刚雇了个很棒的心理医生
We just hired an amazing psychologist at Pac-North.
她专攻手术
She's excellent with sur--
手术时治死他们的堂姐
With surgeons who kill their cousins
然后被她的叔叔告上法庭吗
and get sued by their uncles?
对不起 我
I'm sorry. I'm --
我不应该
I shouldn't -- I --
我既没用 又恶毒 又绝望又糟糕
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表