You don't think there's a chance
是你团队中的一个人犯了错吗
that one of your team made an error?
更具体地说 是你犯错了吗
More specifically, um, that you made an error?
我读到过一些罕见的病情
I've read about rare conditions --
动脉中的微小气泡
a tiny bubble in an artery,
一个大部分医生会错过的光点
a blip that most doctors would miss.
如果你们能找到这样的东西
I mean, if you were to find something like that,
就能解释这一切了
it would explain everything.
汤姆 这个世界正在崩溃
The world is falling apart, Tom,
而人们的表现就是"好吧 会有人拯救我们的"
and people act like, "Well, somebody's gonna save us."
但我没看到那个人
But I don't see that person.
我也很肯定我在监狱里
And I sure as hell can't be that person
无法成为那个人
from a jail cell.
想想用我的资源 我的现金
Just think of all the good you could do
你能做多少好事
with my resources, my cash.
你可以做你想做的任何研究
You could research anything you wanted.
你会成为传奇
You'd be a legend.
如果任何人发现了 你就说
And if anyone ever caught you, you'd just say,
"抱歉 我把他的扫描结果看错了
"Uh, oops, I misread his scan.
人为错误"
Human error."
再仔细看看吧
Take another look at the scans,
你万一错过了什么呢
just in case there's something you missed.
汤姆 我的病人刚刚去世了
Okay, Tom, my patient just died.
所以如果你的亿万富翁想吃棒棒糖或做足疗
So if your billionaire needs a lollipop or a foot massage,
麻烦你去找别人
please go to someone else.
如果你像他一样有钱
If you had his kind of money,
你会用这些钱来做什么
what would you do with it?
什么
Wh--
我不知道
I don't know.
我会把诊所的规模扩大三倍
I'd triple the size of the clinic.
把我们的公益手术数量翻一番
I'd make half our cases pro bono.
我会建造自己的实验室
I could develop a research lab
研究出属于自己的药物
and come up with our own medicine
就可以永远不用理会大型药企了
so we could cut out big pharma completely.
推行公共医疗计划
Public healthcare initiatives.
解决浪费食物的问题
We could put a stop to food deserts.
为无家之人提供医疗和食物
We could get healthcare and nutrition to the homeless.
重点是你会做好事 很多好事
The point is you'd do good, lots of it,
因为这个世界永远都会有
because this world never runs out of people
需要帮助的人
who need help.
你要如何决定该违反哪些规则
How do you decide which rules to break?
我怎么决定
How do I decide?
我们可是医生 规则先例和规范就是我们的生活
We're surgeons. We live by rules, precedents, protocols.
虽然很烦人 但这是我们成功的前提
I mean, annoying as they are, they reproduce success,
所以 梅瑞狄斯·格蕾 获奖违反规则选手
so, Meredith Grey, award-winning rule breaker,
你要如何决定该违反哪些规则
how do you decide which rules to break?
我就是凭直觉
I-I just go with my gut.
并且我希望我做出的事情
And I hope that whatever I'm doing
能把这个混乱的世界变好一点点
improves this mess of a world just a little bit.
我们认为他已经脱离了危险
We believe he's out of immediate danger,
但毫无疑问 他的恢复过程会很漫长
but there's no question he's gonna have a long recovery.
他在这附近有家人吗
Does he have family nearby?
有 我打过电♥话♥了
Yeah, um, I called.
他们快来了
They're on the way.
他还需要再做一些手术
He'll also need additional surgeries
来治疗烧伤以及缝合他手臂和腿上的伤口
to treat the burns and close the wounds on his arms and leg.
好
Right.
所以…
So...
英国…
England...
无论是谁来照顾布雷德都需要做好准备
Whoever takes care of Brad needs to be prepared
可能需要在医院待上一段时间
to spend a lot of time in hospitals for a while.
那我不行 我不能留下
I can't -- I can't do that. I can't stay.
你不需要马上就做出决定
You don't have to make that decision right now.
是 但我已经决定好了
No, but I already decided.
是他决定和我一起去的
And -- And he decided to come with me,
但我肯定要去 无论他去不去
but I was always gonna go, with or without him.
他愿意为我放弃他的梦想 但我却不愿为他留下
What does it mean if he would leave his dream for me,
这意味着什么
but I -- I won't stay for him?
一天内 他们的爱情从地久天长到分崩离析
That went from forever to over in less than a day.
你说对了 乔
You called it, Jo.
所有爱情都没好下场
All love sucks eventually.
不是的
No.
并不是这样
It doesn't suck.
我花了一整周 想恨阿历克斯
I've spent all week trying to hate Alex,
但我却恨不起来
and nothing works.
因为每当我回到我的车里
Because every time I get into my car,
我都看到他放在我侧兜里的小垃圾袋
I see this little trash bag that he put in my side pocket
好让我有地方放口香糖包装纸和纸巾
so that I had somewhere to put my gum wrappers and tissues.
我感到 我被人深深爱着
And I felt -- I felt so loved
他给我的爱
that he did that.
而现在 他把我也扔进了垃圾桶
And now he put me in the trash
与口香糖包装和纸巾一起扔了
with the gum wrappers and the tissues.
我好生气
I'm so mad.
我好受伤
I'm so hurt.
但我也知道 我能重新振作的原因也是他
But I also know that he is the reason that I will get up again.
我会爬出垃圾桶
I will climb out of the trash,
重新振作
and I will rise. ?
我会展翅高飞
I'll rise so high
让他看起来像个傻子 竟然会离开我
that I'll make him a fool for ever having left me,
我会这么做
and I'll do it
因为他曾深深爱过我
because of how well he loved me.
我是因为他而改变
I am changed because of him.
他让我觉得 自己值得被爱
He helped me feel worthy of love,
即使他离开了我
and even though it's over,
这种感觉不会消失
that is mine to keep.
林 别离开艾米莉娅
Link, don't blow it with Amelia.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
她拒绝了我 她结束的一切
She pushed me away. She ended it.
她没有拒绝你 她给了你选择
She didn't push you away. She gave you a choice.
而我连选择的机会都没有
I never had that.
为什么安德鲁·德卢卡
Why did Andrew DeLuca
告诉我你要停止执业了
tell me you'd handed over your entire service?
最近 很小的事都会让我生气
Well, lately, um, the smallest thing sets me off.
事情发生时…
And when that happens...
我突然暴怒
I-I see red.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你只是想帮我
I know you were just trying to be kind,
我不该那样对你
and I was wrong to treat you that way.
这并没有回答我的问题
That doesn't answer my question.
这不是我轻易达成的决定
This isn't something I arrived at easily.
我已经决定离开手术台
I've decided to step away from surgery.
无限期地
Indefinitely.
我不在乎你是怎么决定的
I don't care how you arrived at it.
这是个错误的决定 不要
It's the wrong destination. No!
我意已决 贝利
M-My mind is made up, Bailey.
我想专注于
I want to focus on
我的癌症寻踪笔和其他创新项目
my PATH Pen and other innovations.
你可以一边做手术一边做这些事
You can do that while you operate.
前段时间
You know, a little while ago,
你问我怎样才能帮我
you asked how you could help me.
这就是我需要的帮助
Well, this is how.
支持我的下次冒险
Support me on my next adventure.
这间屋子让我回忆起另一段时间
This room reminds me of another time.
另一个我
Another me.
这些回忆将我塞满
It clutters my mind.
-我想向前看 -理查德
- I want to look ahead. - ?Richard...
这个地方需要你
...this place needs you.
这就是我想要离开的方式
And that's how I want to step away.
站在我生涯的巅峰
At the top of my game.
我们都见过人们
We've both seen people
捏着手术刀迟迟不肯下台
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表