你的身体内大约有35兆个细胞
Your body contains approximately 35 trillion cells,
每一个都持续不断地被
and every one of them is constantly
地球的重力往下拉
being pulled down to Earth by gravity.
看这俩废柴
Look at these losers.
像是要把对方的脸给吃了
Looks like they're eating each other's faces.
有次刮飓风的时候我跟人亲热
I once made out through a tornado.
真的吗
Really?
之后想去买♥♥口香糖 结果便利店被刮走了
Went for gum later, and the 7-Eleven was gone.
还背着吉他呢
And a guitar?
也许是准备去开麦夜吧
Probably on their way to an open mic.
我也会弹吉他
I play guitar.
这不一样
That's different.
当你躺下
When you're lying down,
重力会分布在胸腔 下腹及双腿
gravitational forces are spread between the thorax, abdomen, and legs.
去宿舍亲热吧 啃脸人
Get a dorm, face-eaters!
难道他们不知道所有爱情都没好下场吗
Don't they know that all love sucks eventually?
可惜没有情歌♥来描述
Too bad there's no sappy love songs about
当你丈夫离开你
the part where your husband leaves you,
一看到他的牙刷你就会哭
you cry every time you see his toothbrush,
所以你只能借住在好友家的沙发
so you're living on your best friend's couch.
你想住多久都行
Well, stay as long as you want.
还挺好的 跟你呆一起看烂片
It's been perfect, hanging out and watching bad movies,
尝遍中餐馆特色菜
trying every dinner special at Kung Pao's.
能让我分心
It's been nice to think about anything
不去想艾米莉娅
other than Amelia.
她回来上班了
Hear she's back at work,
顺便说一句
by the way.
我也听说了
Yeah, I heard that, too.
如果起身太快 血液就会从脑部
Stand up too fast, and blood rushes downward,
涌向身体下部
away from the brain.
这会造成晕眩 甚至晕倒
It causes dizziness or even fainting.
他搬去那里 都没回来告别
So, he moved there, and he's not coming back to say goodbye?
我不想说这事
I don't want to talk about it.
乔怎么样
How's Jo?
她这几天住在林那
She's staying with Link for a few days.
还有就是她不想谈这件事
Other than that, she doesn't want to talk about it.
这是大事
This is massive.
翻天覆地的变化啊 你怎样
This is a sea change. How are you?
我真的不想聊这事
I don't really want to talk about it.
也是 毕竟你也没法
Ah, right. You're probably not one
评判他人突然出走
to judge someone for leaving town
没说再见 也不知何时回来
with no goodbye or return date.
即便如此细胞还能运行 这是个小奇迹
It's a minor miracle our cells get anything done at all.
林怎样 跟他谈过了吗
How's Link? Have you spoken to him?
如果林在乎孩子父亲是谁 而不是真心爱我
If Link can't love me for me, no matter who the father is,
那我们就没什么好谈了
then we don't have anything to talk about.
因为人体得在
Because the human body has to perform
无比巨大的压力下
even the simplest of tasks...
我猜你也不想谈感情的事吧
I'm guessing you don't want to talk about that, either.
完成最简单的任务
...under unimaginable pressure.
妈妈邮件发了几个婚礼场地 13个呢
Well, my mom e-mailed some venue suggestions -- 13.
策划婚礼会成为我的兼♥职♥工作
Planning this wedding is gonna be a part-time job.
或全职工作
?Or a full-time job.
这就是为什么会有婚礼策划师
That's why they call it a wedding planner.
我们可以请一个
We could hire one.
因为你不想准备婚礼吗
'Cause you don't want to plan the wedding?
不是 我当然想啊
No, of course -- of course I do.
我只是有些着急
I'm just a little anxious
去查看一个病人的情况
to check in on one of my patients,
这电梯又好像不想...
and this elevator just doesn't seem to want to...
不进来吗
You coming or...?
好
Yep.
亨特医生 阿尔特曼医生
Dr. Hunt. Dr. Altman.
小家伙 你们看起来很 小孩
Kiddos. You're looking like...kids.
今天有个贵宾客人 亨特
We-- there's a VIP guest today, uh, Hunt.
戈芬·福特 科技大亨
Uh, Griffin Ford. Tech billionaire --
他在加油站发射火箭
blew up a rocket over a gas station.
谢谢提醒
Oh, yeah, thanks for the heads up.
必须的
Oh, oh, you betcha.
会去心脏科那层参观吗
Will you be visiting the cardio floor?
那就要看他有多无聊了
Depends on how bored he is.
我妈又发了两个婚宴场地
Oh, mm, two more wedding venues from my mom.
我转发给你
I'll forward them to you.
也许能帮你找到你想要什么
Maybe it'll help you figure out what it is you want.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
知道你想要什么是很重要的
It's important to know what you want.
这
It's...
有什么想法告诉我 好吗
Let me know what you think, okay?
好的 爱你
Okay, yeah. Love you. Okay.
-你送孩子吗 -是的
- You got the kids? -Yeah.
抱歉
Okay. Oh! Sorry.
你好啊
Oh! Hello.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - ?Sorry.
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
你有空讨论
Hey, do you have a minute to discuss
帕克斯顿先生的起搏器问题吗
Mr. Paxton's pacemaker?
有时间
I do.
你要去拿他的病历吗
Do you want to go get his chart?
-我去拿 -太好了
- Um, sure. - Great.
你好奇怪
You're acting weird.
我只是想示好
I'm being nice.
你这样对欧文就很奇怪
Which for you, with Owen, is weird.
我枕头上还有你头发的味道
My pillow still smells like your hair.
我还得要对他刻薄点吗
I'm supposed to be mean to the guy, too?
他会发现我们之间的事的
Well, he's gonna know something is up.
我们本来就有事
Something is up.
我是说 虽然我很喜欢
I mean, as much as I -- as I enjoyed
这事能发生并期待着下一次
the -- the up-ness of it and hope it continues,
但还是觉得我们该谈谈这意味这什么
I think we should take a minute to discuss what it means.
这没有任何其他意思
It doesn't mean anything. ?
对不起 我表现得很冲动是因为
I'm sorry, but I acted impulsively because
我在害怕一些莫须有的事情
I'm afraid of...something, which might not even be true.
这可不是什么道歉
That wasn't much of an apology.
汤姆 你是个好人
Tom, you're a good man.
我尝试来着 看来没什么用
I try to be, but you haven't been helping.
好了
Okay.
帕克斯顿先生最近一次X光检查表明
Uh, so, Mr. Paxton -- his, uh, last X-ray showed a --
有什么事发生了
Something is happening.
确实 他有点心律不齐
Well, he did have an arrhythmia.
我不是说帕克斯顿先生
Yeah, I'm not talking about Mr. Paxton.
你问我你是不是疯了
You asked me if you were crazy.
我说没有 然后我们一起乘电梯
I said you weren't. Then I share an elevator ride with you,
感觉自己需要洗个澡
and I feel the need to take a shower.
好了好了 我睡了汤姆
Okay, fine. I slept with Tom.
什么 别别别
What?! No, no, no, no, no!
别跟我说这些
Don't tell me that!
你不是说
I thought you were saying that --
我正在推测呢
I was speculating!
天啊 你真是不会保密
God, talk about a telltale heart.
我知道 我感觉糟透了
I know! I know! I feel awful.
我慌了 他在那
I-I panicked, and he was there,
或者说我去了那
or I went there --
天啊 我想死
Oh, God, I want to die!
好吧 帕克斯顿先生
Okay, Mr. Paxton?
交给我吧
I'll cover it.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
不不不 我来 我来
Oh, no, no, no. I got it. I got it. I got this.
这是一份捐赠
That is a donation from
来自维多利亚·休斯道歉基金会
the Victoria Hughes apology fund.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表