and I don't want to be chased out of the place
被赶出来 因为我丈夫
I bought for myself because my husband --
因为我前夫 我不想被迫离开
because my ex-hus-- I just -- I don't want to have to go.
但这需要改变 立马改变
But it needs to change. Like, now.
那我当然愿意去
Then definitely yes.
我们可以一起忧伤
We can be super sad together.
把他送到术后监护室
Let's get him up to post-op.
你知道吗 我和很多女人睡过
You know, I've slept with a lot of women.
各种尺码 各种教派 各色人种
All sizes, creeds, and colors,
我和说同种语言的女人睡过
and I've slept with women whose language I speak
也和说其他语种的女人睡过
and whose language I don't,
和刚离开丈夫的女人睡过
women who just left their husbands,
甚至和刚离开妻子的女人睡过
even women who just left their wives.
你知道吗 我不挑人
You know, I don't discriminate,
但不管你信不信 我有一个原则
but believe it or not, I have a code.
算是个我个人的
It's a rather, you know, bespoke...
原则 但仍然
code, but still, it's a...
我不碰结婚的女人
I draw the line at married women.
是吗
Right.
你就要结婚了
And you're about to be one.
你得到了祖传戒指
Y-You have the heirloom ring.
你有两个孩子 你不如再养条狗得了
You have the two kids. You might as well have a dog.
我不在乎被甩
I may not care for Agent Orange,
但曾经我妻子和另一个男人睡过
but I've been the husband whose wife sleeps with another man,
我不会成为那个人
and I-I'll never be that guy.
我爱你 我希望这不要成为你的负担
I love you, and I want to make this easy for you.
回家吧 泰迪
So go home, Teddy.
策划你的婚礼 陪陪你的未婚夫
Plan your wedding. Spend time with your fiancé.
我会好好的
I'll be just fine.
你知道吗 我们能成功的
You know, we could make this work.
我们确实在一起了
We did make it work.
不 我是说你梦想的工作
No, I mean your dream job.
你说 这份工作出差很多
You -- You said it -- it has too much travel,
但你喜欢旅行
but you love travel.
但现在我的生命中有了新的事情
But now there are new things in my life
我更喜欢的事情
that I love more.
我猜是吧
I guess.
从现在起就变得可怕了
It's just scary that from now on,
我们的想法需求和欲望
every want and need and desire
都要为了孩子而搁置
is gonna be put on hold for our kid.
答应我 我们会永远为了梦想而斗争
Promise me we'll always fight for our dreams.
我会永远斗争
I will always fight.
我不一定赢
I may not win.
或许你应该接下那份工作
Maybe you should take that job.
光一年就有81场客场比赛
There are 81 away games a year.
好吧 那等下一个梦想
Okay, but the next dream.
俗话说 如果没为不会回报你的人
It's been said that you haven't lived today
做过一些事的话
unless you have done something for someone
你就不算活过今天
who can never repay you.
但说起来容易做起来难
But that's easier said than done.
怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
我
I, um...
欧文 我
Owen, I...
怎么了
What?
我 我
I ju-- I, um...
我有一个非常
I had a really...
我有一个非常不幸的病人
I had a really rough patient.
一个兽医
A vet.
战争的悲惨 家庭的悲剧
War was hell -- home was hell.
他经历了那么多
He's just been through so much.
是啊
Yeah.
我相信你帮到他了
I'm sure you helped him.
过来
Come here.
因为当你生活得一团糟时
Because when your life's a mess,
很难对其他人施以援手
it's hard to be much help to anyone else.
我打了举报人口贩卖♥♥热♥线♥
I called the trafficking hotline.
他们告诉我不要把嫌疑犯吓跑了
They told me not to scare the suspect away.
但是她们已经走了
But they're gone.
德卢卡
DeLuca.
要是他是对的呢
What if he was right?
要茶吗
Tea?
谢谢
Thanks.
你做到了
Well, you did it.
是啊 我一个人拯救了全美的医疗
Yeah, I single-handedly saved American medicine.
我希望能说谢更激励人心的话
I wish I had something more encouraging to say.
我见识了
I see it now.
你的扭曲
The twisted-ness.
用了这么久你才明白
Took you long enough.
谢谢你今天的帮忙
Thanks for your help today.
如果这听起来太难
And if that sounds too hard...
这可能不是属于你的人生
...well, this might not be the life for you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表