一些全球最顶尖的外伤专家
Some of the world's top trauma specialists
已经证明了我们的大脑
have proven that our brains
也许会忘记经受过的创伤
may forget the traumas we survive --
但我们的身体 特别是神经系统
but our bodies, especially our nervous systems,
会一直记得
always keep score.
血压下降
BP's dropping.
肝脏能进行更好的分离吗
Can you mobilize the liver better?
下腔静脉 钳子
It's the IVC. Clamp.
什么
What?
不 我要钳子
No, I need a clamp!
也许你在翘班社区服务工作之前
Maybe you should've thought of that
就该想想后果
before skipping out on community service.
-我们接手 -但我
- We've got it. ?- But I --
挂两个单位的血
Let's get two units of blood.
-好的 -我们还需要远端和近端控制
- I'm on it. - We need distal and proximal control.
-钳子 -需要血管完全阻断
- Clamp. - Let's do total vascular exclusion.
妈妈
Mom,
我不舒服
I don't feel good.
我也是 佐佐
Me either, ZoZo.
记忆储存在
Memories are stored
我们的肩膀脊椎 胃部或双手
in our shoulders, spines, stomach, or hands,
连我们自己都没察觉
without us ever knowing.
这是我见过最严重的一次火灾
It was one of the worst fires I've ever seen.
厚厚的烟雾
Smoke was so thick...
还有屋顶 没法撑住
and the roof -- it wouldn't hold --
就像是
It was...
你说这些是要我
Is that your way of telling me
今天送塔克去学校吗
I'm taking Tuck to school today?
他还没上大学吗
Isn't he in college yet?
本
Ben.
本 我得跟你说件事
Ben, I have to talk to you about something.
说吧 我就躺着歇歇
Go ahead. I'm just, uh, you know, I'm measuring the bed.
好
Okay.
我说啦
Here I go.
我
I...am...
我们
We...
我们
We...are...
怀孕了
pregnant. ?
我们以为腰疼或手抖
We assume a painful backache or a shaky hand
只是无害偶发的情况
is something harmless, random.
但也可能意味更多问题
But it could be more.
爱丽丝 吃麦片
Ellis, eat your cereal.
你怎么没穿橙色背心
Where's your orange vest?
今天不♥穿♥
No orange vest today.
有个刻薄的法官让妈妈去法庭
The mean judge is making Mommy go to court
因为妈妈经常翘班
because she's missed so much work.
所以我不能迟到 嘿 佐拉
So I cannot be late. Hey, Zola.
你的头还疼吗
Is your head still hurting you?
我眼睛也疼
My eyes, too.
真的吗 好吧 宝贝
Really? Okay, sweetie.
这也许是我们的身体在提醒我们
It might be our bodies reminding us
曾经历的伤痛
of what we've endured
并警告我们不能再次发生
and warning us not to let it happen again.
看路啊 医生
Eyes on the road there, Doctor.
杰玛 这么早就来了
Gemma. You're in awful early.
是你在外面待太晚了吧
I could say you're out awful late.
不是 通宵做手术 我现在只想躺下
No, all night surgery. I cannot wait to crawl into bed.
我还想着去拿工资
Oh, and to think I was gonna get my paycheck
然后请你吃早餐呢
and then take you to breakfast.
-我得... -理查德·韦伯
- Um, I should probably -- - Richard Webber,
如果你说的下一句不是
if the second half of that sentence
"跟你一起吃煎饼"
isn't "Grab a stack of pancakes with you,"
我就不想听了
I don't want to hear it.
我饿了
I am hungry.
好的 在这别动 哪也别去
Okay. Stay right here. Don't go anywhere. ?B--
威尔克森先生今早情况稳定
Okay, Mr. Wilkerson is stable this morning,
颈椎前路减压融合术后第一天
post-op day 1 from his ACDF,
你今天下午还有一个动脉瘤手术
and you also have an aneurysm coiling this afternoon.
我们怎么让你女朋友
And how are we getting your girlfriend
消除那篇她写的文章
to undo the mountain of damage
所造成的巨大伤害
she did with her article?
那你得问她了
Well, you'll have to ask her.
我明白了 你认为我让你跟着我
Oh, I see. You think I put you on my service
是因为我看到了你身上的潜力
because of all the promise I see in you.
我没有 但我认为你可以说服她
I don't. But I do think you could talk her
以诽谤罪起诉那个网站
into suing that website for libel.
也许可以她一天不松口 你就一天不和她上♥床♥
Maybe you could withhold sex until she cracks?
那肯定行不通
Yeah, that's not going to work.
什么 什么 你们性生活不和谐吗
What? What? The sex not good enough?
你们俩闹别扭了吗
Are you two on the rocks?
汤姆
Tom.
我女儿需要做CT
I need a CT for my daughter.
-怎么了 -她一直吐 还头疼
- What's wrong? - She's been vomiting and she has a headache.
听着像流感症状
Well, it sounds like the flu.
她因脊柱裂做过脑室腹腔引流术
She also has a VP shunt for spina bifida.
所以请你马上把她带去检查
So I need you to get her in right away, please.
-好的 -好
- Okay. - All right.
佐拉 感觉不舒服吗
Hey, Zola. Not feeling well?
我读到过早在氧气被发现之前
I read that hyperbaric chambers were invented
就有人发明了高压氧舱
before oxygen was even discovered.
一位英国医生在1662年使用了风琴风箱
A British doctor in 1662 used organ bellows
手动将空气泵入封闭空间
to hand-pump air into an enclosed space.
很酷 是吧
So cool, right?
我是说 很遗憾我们的病人需要用到它
I mean, terrible that our patient needs it.
但这个医生她做到了 太酷了
But since she does -- So cool.
怎么了
What do you need?
卡莉·戴维斯 46岁女性
Carly Davis, 46-year-old female,
可能有自杀倾向 一氧化碳中毒
possible suicide attempt, carbon monoxide poisoning.
希望在高压氧舱的90分钟时间
Hoping a 90-minute dive in the chamber
能让她恢复生机 也许需要更长时间
can revive her, although it might take longer.
我认识她
I know her.
克莱夫
Karev!
你进去吗
You in or out?
进去
In.
施密特 那你就出来吧
All right, Schmitt, that means you're out.
但你说我可以
But you said I could --
再见 施密特
Goodbye, Schmitt.
你认为这是引流出问题了
Do you think it's a shunt revision,
还是只是流感
or is it just maybe the flu?
我的律师通知我
It's just my lawyer telling me
十分钟后该我上庭了
that I'm supposed to be in court in 10 minutes.
别劝我
Don't.
我什么都没想说
I wasn't gonna say anything.
她怎么样 引流管堵塞了吗
How is she? Is her shunt obstructed?
亲爱的 这是人家的家务事
Oh, goodie. It's a family affair.
有人想来点儿零食吗
Anyone want to bring some snacks?
玩一盘UNO兴奋一下呢
Play a rousing game of UNO?
西蒙说...
Oh, and Simon says...
脑室扩大
enlarged ventricles.
她需要做引流管重置
She'll need a shunt revision.
随着年龄增长 这种情况很常见
This is very common with growth --
我来做腹腔镜手术
I would do it laparoscopically --
不 我来做 因为她不是我侄女
No, I'd do it laparoscopically, because she's not my niece.
她一个小时就能做完手术
She'll be in and out in an hour.
德卢卡 订个手术室
Book an OR, DeLukes.
南茜·克莱恩
你在哪 十分钟后开庭
这只是个小手术
Look, it's a simple surgery, okay?
你该去上庭了
You need to go to court.
我会一直和她在一块儿
I'll be with her the whole time.
每一步都向你汇报
And I'll update you every step of the way.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表