when you got another little girlfriend
就找了另一个小女朋友
before Maggie's body's even cold.
这俩有什么关联 跟你有什么关系
How is that relevant or any of your business?
这事我得管
It's my business
因为你交往的是我丈夫的女儿
when you chose to date my husband's daughter.
酒怎么还没上
Where are those drinks?!
妈 求你了 好吗
Mom, please, okay? ?
我不能同时
I cannot be responsible
对你我两人的感情关系负责 好吗
for my relationships and yours, alright?
这世上没那么多心理治疗
There's not enough therapy in the damn world for that.
给他小费
Tip him.
詹姆斯医生请到呼吸治疗室
Dr. James to respiratory therapy.
詹姆斯医生请到呼吸治疗室
Dr. James to respiratory therapy.
玛兰达
Miranda.
我很好
Uh, I'm fine.
-让我送你回家吧 -不要
- Let me take you home. - No.
-拜托 玛兰达 -本
- Come on, Miranda. ?- Oh, Ben.
求你了
Please.
我知道 我知道这也是你的损失
Um...I-I know -- I know this is a-a loss for you, too,
但我求你现在让我一个人待会
but I'm asking you to just leave me alone f-for now,
因为我不能 我现在不能想这个
because I can't -- I can't feel this now.
我要换衣服 然后去上班
I need to change these clothes, and -- and, uh, go to work,
所以你走吧
so you need to leave.
去跟你兄弟们喝酒 或者扔东西
Go d-drink with your buddies, or -- or throw things.
只要别站在这里 看着我
Anything but being...here, looking at me,
用你悲伤 美丽的眼睛
with those sad, beautiful eyes.
你做B超了吗
Did you get that ultrasound?
做了
Yes.
你也该做
Uh, and you should, too.
很重要
It's important.
我今晚就去
I'm gonna go tonight.
很好
Good.
你决定好要知道宝宝是男是女了吗
Did you decide if you wanted to know the sex?
对 是个女孩
Yeah. It's a -- It's a girl.
女孩
Girl!
我觉得我没搞懂
I don't think I understand.
他需要一个新瓣膜吗
Does he need a new valve?
他只是...
He just...
需要更多时间
needs more time.
好吧
Okay.
多长时间
How much time?
我们无法确定
Well, we can't be sure.
心肌冬眠的情况
With hibernating myocardium,
他心脏重启的几率很高
the odds of his heart restarting are very high.
我们只是不知道要多久
We just don't know how long it'll take.
等等 你是说...
Wait. You're saying...
心脏也可能不会重启吗
...it might not start at all?
几率很小 但是...
There is a very small chance, but --
不 一定是搞错了
No, this has to be a mistake.
他之前做过三次这种手术了
He's had this surgery three times before.
你做过三次这种手术了
You've done it three times before.
是的 没错
Yes. I have.
那怎么回事
Then, what happened?
我不知道 芬利
I...I don't know, Finley.
天呐
Oh, my God.
-对不起 -天呐
- I'm sorry. - Oh, my God.
我能... 我能失陪一下吗
Will you please -- Will you excuse me?
皮尔斯
Pierce.
手术室里发生什么了
W-What happened in that OR?
我想提交辞呈
I would like to tender my resignation --
-立即生效 -不 等等
- effective immediately. - No, no, h-hang on.
一次坏结果不代表...
One bad outcome is not --
我之前就有不详的预感 我认识那个病人
I had a bad feeling. I know that patient.
我之前就有不详的预感
I had a bad feeling.
我本该相信自己
I should have trusted myself.
如果我不相信自己的直觉 就做不了外科医生
I can't be a surgeon if I can't trust my own gut.
我做不到
I can't.
我辞职
I quit.
你
Y--
看来我缺一个心外科主任了
I seem to be in need of a cardio chief.
-感兴趣吗 -什么
- Interested? - What?
汤姆 你不能随便炒别人鱿鱼
Tom, you can't just fire people
就为了给我你以为我想要的东西
to give me what you think I need.
我已经放下了
I have -- I have moved on.
我爱欧文
I love Owen.
很抱歉我伤害了你
I am sorry that I hurt you.
我真心感到抱歉
I mean, truly sorry.
你是个好人
You -- You are a wonderful man,
你会让某个女人
and you are gonna make some woman --
或一些女人 感到无比幸福
or several women -- incredibly happy.
但是 你得...
But, uh, you have just --
你不能再死抓着我不放了
you have got to stop barking up this particular tree.
我没有解雇皮尔斯
I-I didn't fire Pierce.
她辞职了
She quit.
但我真心认为你应该做心外科主任
But I do think you should be my cardio chief.
-好吧 -另外 泰迪
- Okay. - And, Teddy?
我想和你在一起
I want a life with you.
你要是同意 我明天就娶你
I'd marry you tomorrow, right now, if you said yes.
欧文和你有个孩子 但他没有求婚
Owen has a baby with you, and he hasn't proposed.
你真的确定要...
Are you really sure you want to...
关上这扇门吗
close this door?
谢谢 太感谢了
Well, thank you. Thank you so much.
这太可怕了
This has been hell.
难以想象
I can only imagine.
但这是好事啊 婕米
But this is good news, Jamie.
你可以不用带着鼓包 尽情跳舞了
You're going to get to go to your dance zit-hump free.
无所谓了
It doesn't matter.
扎卡里还是没有回我消息
Zachary still hasn't texted me back.
他多大了 扎卡里
What age is this boy? Zachary?
13岁 和我一样
13. My age.
作为一个养过两个13岁男孩的过来人
Well, as someone who's raised a couple of 13-year-old boys,
我可以告诉你两点
I can tell you two things --
第一 他们脑子里想的
first is, the only thoughts in their heads
只有《堡垒之夜》和披萨
are "Fortnite" and pizza.
第二 他们害怕女孩
And the second is, they're terrified of girls,
没法和她们聊天 特别是对喜欢的人
can't talk to them -- especially the ones they like.
凯瑟琳
我要去芝加哥处理基金会的事情
今晚就走
凯瑟琳就要走了
Catherine's gonna be out of town.
我都不知道她来了
I didn't even know she was in town.
她觉得我们俩之间有暧昧 是不是
She's thinks there's something going on between us, doesn't she?
是啊
Yes.
怎么样了 你还好吗
How'd it go? How you doing?
谢谢你能过来
Thanks for coming over.
我说对了吧
Was I right?
是不是一下子承受太多了
Was it too much too soon?
要不要来点伏特加
Do we need vodka?
你可以这么说
One could argue that it was,
确实有些一下子承受太多
in fact, too much too soon.
家对不同的人而言含义不同
Home means different things to different people.
有时 家是指某个人
Sometimes, home is a person.
克里斯蒂娜
收到我的包裹了吗
克里斯蒂娜
看到我的礼物了吗
梅瑞狄斯
没 没送到
所以你就喜欢先无端地让病人陷入恐慌
So, is your thing to terrify them for no reason
然后再用好消息让他们长舒一口气
and then bask in the relief?
我不喜欢猜测
I'm not interested in trying to guess
其他人喜欢听什么
what people want to hear.
我更喜欢把所有信息都告诉他们
I prefer to give them all the information
让他们自己决定应该怎么做
and let them figure out how to deal with it.
我妻子临死时她的医生就没有这样告诉我
My wife's doctors didn't pay me that respect before she died.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表