Maggie, I have a favor to ask you.
当然
Sure...
我知道艾米莉娅请了几天私人假
I know that Amelia just took some personal time.
我知道林最近日子也不好过
And I know that Link is having a terrible time with it.
我还知道
And I -- I know that
我一直有种挥之不去的感觉
I have this feeling that I can't shake,
感觉这些和欧文有关
but has something to do with Owen.
我知道你是艾米莉娅的妹妹
I know that you're Amelia's sister,
我知道你绝对忠于她
and that your allegiance is to her,
对此我很尊敬
and I deeply respect that.
我不是让你把你知道的一切都告诉我
And I'm not asking you to tell me everything that you know,
但我想问你
but I am asking you...
是我疯了吗
Am I crazy?
我的这些感觉是凭空瞎想吗
Am I seeing things that -- that -- that aren't there?
你没疯
You're not crazy.
伤员都处理好了 所以我
Uh, the rigs got the all-clear, so I just --
我们只是把脚截肢的人送过来
we just dropped off the guy with the amputated foot.
小洁在局里的卫生间生孩子了
Uh, JJ gave birth at the station in the bathroom.
这真是
That's, um --
她很好 她很好 孩子也很好
But she's good. She's good, and the baby's good.
-所以 -抱歉 维克
- So... - I'm sorry, Vic.
抱歉我们第一次吵架了
I'm -- Look, I'm sorry we had our first fight.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry I...
天啊 我真是累得不想回忆了
God, I'm too tired to remember.
但我很抱歉
But I -- I am sorry.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
吵架真蠢
It was stupid.
我很确定是我蠢 不过
I'm pretty sure I was stupid, but...
不会再提了
Not touching that.
我应该更聪明点儿
I know better than that.
-在你家见面 -好
- Meet you at your place? - Yeah.
我们可以吵第二架
We could have our second fight.
那也太快了
It's too soon.
找到你的病人了
Find your patient?
找到了 她竟然比我行医还多
Yeah, and she got to do more medicine than I did
因为她冒充了一个医生
because she impersonated a surgeon.
她可能会害死别人
She could have killed somebody.
尼克 你在用做♥爱♥堵我的嘴
Nico, you're silencing me with sex.
虽然过程很棒 但近来我们只干这个了
And it's really amazing sex, but it's becoming all we do.
我理解你可能没有
And I understand if you're not ready
做好告诉你父母的准备
to talk about your parents.
但我想要的是一段恋爱 不是角色扮演
But I want a relationship, not an impersonation.
这感觉很不真实
And this...it doesn't feel real.
听着
Okay, look.
李维
Uh, Levi...
我不是你
I'm not you.
我不喜欢谈论感觉
I don't like talking about feelings,
我不喜欢谈心
I don't like to "dive deep."
我喜欢出现 然后在一起
I like to show up and just...be together.
我接受你的感情倾诉
And I accept all your feelings talk
无论什么 全部的你
and whatever, all of you.
我接受你的一切
I accept you.
我不会试着去改变你
I don't try to change you.
但你总想改变我
But you can't stop trying to change me.
这就是我的全部 都在这儿了 李维
So, this is all I have to give. This right here, Levi --
这就是我
This is who I am.
如果你觉得这还不够
And if I'm really not enough for you, then...
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
别走
Don't go.
我爱你
I love you.
我 我接受你 别走
I -- I accept you. Don't go.
泰迪 下雪了 想去坐雪橇吗
别冲着我的门发脾气了
No need to take it out on the door.
我这就来 来了来了
I'm coming, I'm coming, coming, coming, coming.
稍等
Hold on.
我刚刚开玩笑的 我
I was just kidding. I, uh --
我喜欢你敲门的方式
I love the way you knock.
还是老样子
Never change --
风暴过后 我会跑向室外
Right after a storm, I would run outside.
无论外面的冷风 还是厚厚的雪被
Whether it was the air or the fresh blanket of snow...
一切都感觉很奇妙
...it always felt magical.
或很新鲜
Or new.
雪终于停了 所以我跑出来
Finally stopped snowing, so I ran out
做了一个关于晚餐的重大决定
and made an executive decision about dinner.
哈里家的鸡汤面
Chicken noodle soup from Harry's.
还有你喜欢的百吉饼味的薯片
You know, with the bagel chips you like.
等等
Oh, wait, wait.
本
Ben.
你...
Are you, uh...
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
一切都好
Everything's great!
开始了
Oh, there we go.
那是乔伊吗
Is that Joey?
他是穿着我的衣服吗
Is he wearing my clothes?
我们应该谈谈
Uh, so we should talk.
虽然雪很美
But as beautiful as it is,
但还是会融化
the snow starts to melt.
同病相怜 所以
Misery loves company, so...
我带来了甜甜圈
I brought donuts...
和绝望
and despair.
乔
Jo?
我
I...
我以为是他回来了
I thought you were him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他离开了我
He left me.
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
我认为他走了
I think he did.
我觉得他某天醒来后
I think he woke up one day
感觉有必要逃离他的生活 逃离我
and felt the need to escape his life and me.
我给他妈妈打电♥话♥了
I called his mom.
他不在那儿
He wasn't there.
从来就没去过
He'd never been there.
他离开了我
He left me.
现在我无法...
And now I can't...
我甚至无法...
I can't...
无法呼吸
I can't breathe.
然后突然你就站在了一堆污泥中
And you're suddenly standing in dirty slush...
除了寒冷什么也感受不到
...frozen and unable to feel anything at all.
但一段时间后 就连寒冷也消失了
But after enough time, even that disappears.
你去哪儿
Where you off to?
回家陪儿子
Home to hug my boys,
趁他们还活着使劲宠
spoil them rotten just because they're alive.
你呢
You?
一样
Same.
格蕾
Grey.
德卢卡医生是你的什么人
Dr. DeLuca, who is he to you?
他是我的第一次之一
He's one of my firsts.
在我丈夫去世后 他是第一个
He's the first man that I said "I love you" to
让我说出我爱你的男人
after my husband.
感觉好吗
Was it good?
向另外一个人说我爱你
To say I love you to someone new?
是啊 我
Yeah, I --
挺好的
It was.
感觉挺好的
It was good.
真的很好
It was really good.
我一直...
I've been, um...
一直都是孤身一人
It's been lonely.
你明白吗
You know?
我从未遇见过和自己相似的人
I've never met anyone like me.
这么年轻就失去了另一半
Widowed so young.
感觉不错
It's nice.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表