第一个周年纪念日 第一个生日
First anniversary, first birthdays...
初吻
First kiss.
这倒还没有
Haven't had that one yet.
我回来了 我拿到了
Okay, I'm back. I got it.
到了到了 终于拿到了
Okay, I'm back. I got it.
德卢卡医生 请告诉我你戴了手套
Dr. DeLuca, tell me you wore gloves.
好的 我戴了手套
Okay. I wore gloves.
现在呼叫艾弗里医生
Let's page Dr. Avery right now.
准备开始进行移植手术
And let's prep for this transplant!
大家都太夸张了 好吗
Everyone is overexaggerating, okay?
我们在把医疗资源从急需它的病人那里拿走
We're taking away resources from actual patients that need us.
闭嘴
Stop.
你的手看起来就像紫茄子 你个傻子
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在想什么
我在想着一个生命垂危的小女孩
其他人会认为我是个英雄
西姆斯 我需要一个复温盆
Simms, I need a rewarming basin
温度设定为37摄氏度 放入生理盐水
set up at 100 degrees with saline,
温热的毛毯 再准备一些组织型纤溶酶原激活剂
warming blanket, and I want tPA on standby
抗凝血药
在人体纤溶和凝血的平衡调节中发挥着关键性的作用
-万一我们需要用到它 -明白
- just in case we end up needing it. - On it.
不 停下 这太荒谬了
No. Stop. This is ridiculous.
我要去治疗病人
I need to treat patients.
你不能这个样子去治疗病人
You're not treating patients like this.
你要去治疗谁 现在你不是一个医生
W-Who are you gonna treat? You're not a doctor right now.
能不能把我姐姐请出去 拜托
Can -- Can we get my sister out of here, please?
德卢卡 我今天一直在治冻伤病人
DeLuca, I've been doing this all day,
你必须认真听好
so I need you to listen close.
如果你不让我按照我的方法治疗你
If you do not let me treat you exactly the way I need to,
你会失去一只手甚至双手
you will lose one or both of your hands,
以及你外科医生的生涯 明白了吗
and your future as a surgeon, okay?
所以坐好 闭嘴 让我给你解冻
So sit tight, shut the hell up, and let me get you thawed out.
一根肋骨刺穿了心包
A rib has punctured the pericardium.
摸起来像是一个很大的凝块
It feels like one big clot.
她出现了心包填塞 心脏没有跳动的空间了
She's tamponading -- the heart has no room to beat.
外伤性心脏破裂或心包内血管损伤造成心包腔内血液积存
是心脏创伤的急速致死原因
我们必须把孩子拿出来 梅氏剪
We're gonna have to open her up. Metz.
-你那边怎么样 -还行 保温箱在哪
- How are you doing? - Okay. Where's that warmer?
好的
Okay. Alright.
出来吧
Okay, here we go.
好
Okay.
出来了
Okay.
太好了
Okay.
开始心脏按压
Okay, starting compressions.
加油 挺过来
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on.
我需要一个新生儿插管托盘
I'm gonna need a neonatal intubation tray.
坚持住 坚持住 坚持住
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, come on.
我告诉过她不要离开屋子
I asked her not to leave the house.
我跟她说了不要走
I asked her not to go.
你知道孕妇会特别固执
You know, pregnant women have a stubborn streak.
没错 但是这太不正常了不是吗
Yeah, but this isn't normal, right?
在进行心脏手术的时候生孩子
I mean, having heart surgery and delivering a baby?
你见过这样的手术吗
Have you ever seen this?
我去看看情况怎么样
Y-- I-I'll go check on her.
你好好待在这
Hey, stay right here.
分流之后她停止出血了
Her bleeding has stopped with the shunt,
移植手术很成功
and we did a successful transplant.
她的各项指数都在变好
Her numbers are improving.
所以她安全了 艾丽萨安全了是吗
So...she's okay. Elisa's okay?
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
我们想要去感谢那个顶着大雪
We'd like to thank the doctor who went out in the snow
出去拿肝脏的医生 你知道他在哪里吗
to get the liver. Do you know where he is?
他正在回暖
Oh, he's warming up.
你们都太
You've all been so...
谢谢你们 真的非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
天哪 有最新情况吗
Oh, God. Is there an update?
我刚从她的心包取出一个巨大的血栓
I just pulled a huge clot out of her pericardium,
-现在我在按压 -等等 先别压
- and now I'm massaging. - Wait, hold compressions.
看看有没有心率
Let's see if we have a rhythm.
好 给她包扎好 送到手术室
Alright, let's pack her and get her to the OR.
-亨特 -给婴儿插了管 打了两次肾上腺素
- Uh, Hunt? - Baby's intubated, two rounds of epi.
等等 稍等片刻
Just hold on, just...give it a second.
是个女孩
It's a girl.
我的天哪
Dear God.
你们...
You guys...
好吧
Okay.
乔伊
Joey!
他把她俩都救回来了
He brought them both back.
太棒了
Awesome.
他说得对 亨特 各位 太棒了
He's right, Hunt. Everybody, this was awesome.
确实是 对吧
It was, wasn't it?
急诊 入口
小心
Careful.
艾弗里正在努力挽救德卢卡的双手
Avery's trying to save DeLuca's hands
就是因为他在外面玩得太久
because he played outside for too long.
你怎么知道我在这里
How did you know I was out here?
我脑海里有一座闪闪的小灯塔
A little blinking beacon in my brain
时刻告诉我你在哪里
tells me where you are at all times.
即使对于我 这种说法也很恐怖
That was creepy. Even for me.
不是 我拿着可可从急诊室下来
No, I -- I came down from the ER with cocoa,
就看到你从创伤一室走出来
and I saw you walk out of trauma one.
完成了一次难以置信的抢救
Looked like an unbelievable save.
给你
Here. Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没有 我只是...
Yeah, I'm just, uh...
我只是想清静一下
I'm just, uh...trying to quiet my mind.
我已经害怕了几个月了
You know, I've had this fear for a couple months,
我只是...
and I'm just, uh...
只是担心它可能会成为现实
Just worried that it might be coming true.
什么事
What's that?
我只是...
Well, I'm just --
我担心艾米莉娅孩子的父亲是欧文
I'm worried that Owen is the father of Amelia's baby.
我可能是疯了 对吧
Which is crazy, probably, right?
但我就是摆脱不了这个想法
But it -- it -- I just -- I can't shake it.
我听到艾米莉娅怀孕之后
It's the first thing that went through my mind
第一个想到的就是这个
when I heard that Amelia was pregnant.
你为什么会这么想
W-Why -- Why do you think that is?
可能因为我太丧了
Because I'm broken, maybe?
因为我不相信我们能走下去 因为
'Cause I can't trust that things will work out 'cause...
可能因为我害怕
Because maybe I'm afraid that --
他会一直爱着艾米莉娅
that he'll always be in love with Amelia.
这种感觉可真难受
That's a terrible feeling,
想着你爱的那个人
thinking somebody you're in love with
却在苦苦思念着别人
is pining for someone else.
相信我 我知道
I mean...trust me, I know.
不过
But, hey...
行了 我...
Come on. I...
我见过欧文跟你在一起
I've seen Owen with you.
这个男人明显爱着你
That man's clearly in love with you.
他的爱意都从通红的小毛孔渗出来了
It's seeping out of his ruddy little pores.
相信我 如果不是这样
Trust me, I'd be the first one
我会第一个告诉你的
to tell you otherwise.
你是个好人 汤姆
You're a good man, Tom.
天哪
Oh, God.
你是这里唯一一个这样认为的
You're the only person here who thinks that.
我知道大家不喜欢我
I-I know people dislike me.
很不喜欢
Strongly.
我知道我没有表现出来 但是我讨厌这样
And I know I don't show it, but, uh, I think I hate it.
他们都属于一个小团体
And...they're all part of a club,
而他们不希望我加入
and they won't have me join.
我已经努力了两年了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表