抱歉
I'm -- I'm -- I'm sorry, um...
你们在聊什么
What -- What -- What were you saying?
他和麦琪在吵架
He and Maggie are arguing.
他们互相都忍♥不了
They can't stand each other.
他们只是看在我俩的面子上表明和平
They've been trying to be civil for our sake,
真是个笑话
which is a total joke.
但你一直没在所以没有注意 对吗
But you haven't been around enough to notice, have you?
这有些难
Well, that would be hard
因为我们已经不在同一家医院工作了
since I no longer work at the same hospital.
因为你选择在一家破诊所工作
'Cause you took a job at a glorified clinic
就为了故意气你的妻子
just to spite your own wife.
我没得选择
I didn't have a choice
在被她拥有的医院解雇后
after I was fired from the one she owns.
我劝你不要看手♥机♥ 理查德·韦伯
Don't you even look at that phone, Richard Webber.
你怎么不直接邀请她
Why didn't you just invite her
既然你20分钟不发信息都做不到
since you can't go 20 minutes without texting?
-邀请谁 -他女朋友
- Invite who? - ?His girlfriend.
-某个西北太平洋小母牛 -天哪
- Some Pac-North heifer. - ?Oh.
我没有女朋友 凯瑟琳
I don't have a girlfriend, Catherine.
这件事我已经解释数月
Something I've been trying to drill
你就是听不进去
in your thick skull for months!
-我不相信你 -你自己看吧
- Well, I don't believe you. - See for yourself.
我们能不要现在做这个吗
Can we not do this now?
你不敢
You wouldn't dare.
我当然敢
I certainly would.
敢做什么
Dare what?
我一直在跟克莱夫沟通
I've been talking to Karev
要你来主管我们的心外科
about making you an offer to run our cardio department.
他同意了
He approved the offer.
太可笑了
It's ridiculous.
她不会为了这个职位走出舒适区的
She wouldn't step out of her comfort zone for that.
你不知道我会做什么
You don't know what I would do.
这是你们早前想要告诉我们的吗
Is this what you wanted to tell us earlier?
不是 我们想告诉你们我们要分居了
No! We wanted to tell you that we're separating.
今晚本应该是安静祥和的 而不是百乐餐
It was supposed to be quiet and loving, not a potluck.
你们要分居吗
You're separating?
这事已经多久了
How long has this been going on?
谁在乎
Who cares?
一切都结束了
It's over now.
理查德 我完全不知情
Richard, I had no idea.
很抱歉你们在这种情况下知道
I'm...sorry you had to hear it this way.
真的抱歉
I really am.
失陪
Excuse me.
-抱歉 -没关系
-Uh, excuse me. - Okay, yeah.
好了
Yep.
你绝对欠我人情了
You definitely owe me.
妈妈
Mom.
我以为你们把事情都解决了
I thought y'all had worked things out.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
No, it's fine.
没关系 我会
It's fine, I'll...
我会没事的 只是
I'll be fine, I just --
我不想你失去理查德
I just hate you losing Richard.
他对你来说就像父亲
He's like a father to you.
别说傻话 我什么也没有失去
Don't be silly. I'm not losing anything.
别担心我
Don't worry about me. ?
我感觉太失败了
I feel like such a failure.
我尽力了 杰克森 我尽力了
I tried, Jackson. I tried.
你做什么都没有失败过
Hey, you are not a failure at anything.
感情有时候就是不如意
Sometimes relationships just don't work out.
你明白的 没有别的原因
You know that. That's all.
别这样
Come on.
你真是个好男人
You are such a good man.
是谁养育了好男人呢
Oh, who do we have to thank for that?
我来放下盘子
I was just dropping these off.
等下 维克
Oh, wait, Vic.
你还没有吃我做的黑莓馅饼呢
You haven't had any of my blackberry cobbler yet.
她做这个可出名了
She is kinda famous for it.
-对 对 我很想尝尝 -很好
- Yeah, yeah. I'd really like that. - Good.
-你们要是不吃 -谢谢
- 'Cause if you had said no... - Thank you.
我就要自己一个人吃完整个馅饼了
...I was gonna have to eat this whole damn thing myself.
开吃吧
Dig in.
-这样吗 -对 直接插着吃
- Is this...? - Yeah. Just get in there.
直接吃吗 好吧
Just go for it? Okay.
妈 别这样
Mom, no.
不 我需要享受罪恶的快♥感♥
No, guilty pleasure. I need it.
这是我应得的
I deserve it.
杰克森提到过他觉得
Jackson mentioned that he thought
你们可能会... 分开
you two might be...off,
但我毫无头绪
but I -- I had no idea.
凯瑟琳和我一直尽力自己解决矛盾
Catherine and I tend to keep our problems to ourselves.
场面真难堪 对吧
That was quite a show, huh?
凯瑟琳觉得在丰盛晚餐上
Catherine thought that a nice meal
公布消息可以轻松点
would make it easier to break the news.
你觉得真的结束了吗
You think it's really over?
很可惜 是的
I do, unfortunately.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我以为我们要庆祝 我还带了巧克力
I thought we were celebrating. I brought chocolates.
幸亏你没带男朋友
Well, at least you didn't bring a date.
我们觉得为了你们 我们得继续相处
We thought we needed to get along for your sakes.
现在看来没必要了
At least we can stop doing that.
对 我想我们都不必再假装了
Yeah. I guess we can all stop pretending.
那个工作怎么回事
Hey, what was that offer?
在西北太平洋的工作
From, uh, Pac-North.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
麦琪 你不必迎合我
Maggie, you don't have to humor me.
我现在是自♥由♥身
I'm a free agent.
如果薪酬合适...
If the price is right...
瞧你多会讨价还价
Look who knows how to bargain.
阿历克斯觉得我配得上这么高的薪水吗
Alex thinks I'm worth this much?
不只是阿历克斯 麦琪
Not just Alex, Maggie.
那看来我有新工作了
Then I guess I have a new job.
你确定你没事吗
Are you sure you're gonna be okay?
我会去参加互助会
Eh, you know, I'll go to a meeting.
对 我没事
Yeah, I'll be fine.
周一见
I'll see you Monday.
周一见
I'll see you Monday.
这么早就走了吗
Leaving so soon?
我本就不该来这里
This was not a place I should have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
我...
I'll, um...
回头见 皮尔斯
I'll see you around, Pierce.
-好 -好
- Yeah. ?- Yeah.
再见
See ya.
很抱歉
Hey, I'm -- I'm sorry
对于... 那件事
about...that.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我觉得我们今晚都不该来
Uh, I don't think any of us should have been here tonight.
对
Yeah.
维克 等等 我...
Uh, Vic, wait. I, um...
显然我和杰克森还是有些分歧
I clearly still have some differences with Jackson,
但我觉得我把气撒在了你身上
but I think I've been taking them out on you,
我真的很抱歉 这很不理智
and I'm really sorry about that, and it's not cool.
我不会再这样了
I-I won't do it again.
我也私自给你安排约会
You know what, I set you up on a date without telling you,
所以我们扯平了
so I think we're even.
-成交 -好
- Deal. ?- Okay.
好
Alright.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - ?Bye.
当秘密一说出口
When the body reveals its secrets,
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表