Papa Never Misses!
孩子们会在院子的一侧排好队
The little ones would line up on one side of the yard,
克里斯在另外一侧
Chris on the other.
他们会用尽各种方式
And they would throw him a football
把橄榄球扔给他
as crazy as they could.
他们会用力一掷 轻轻一投或者转着扔
I mean, they would fling it, and flip it, and spin it.
他们会绞尽脑汁让他丢球 但是他总能接到
They'd try everything to make him miss, and he never did.
一次也没丢过
Not once.
爸爸从不丢球
Papa Never Misses.
但是萨比有几次差点成功了
Sabi came close a few times, though.
我记得曾经我们建了一个儿童泳池
Yeah, I remember once we had a kiddie pool set up,
萨比会装满一小桶水
and Sabi would fill a little pail of water
然后把它倒在堂兄弟们的头上
and pour it over her cousins' heads,
接着他们就会大笑
and they would laugh.
但是又一次 我的侄子
But then, one time, my -- my nephew --
他是叫埃迪 杰弗里 还是
W-Was that -- Was it Eddie, Jeffrey, or...?
-埃迪 -没错
- It was Eddie. - ?Yeah, okay.
她的堂弟埃迪在萨比的头上浇了一桶水
Her cousin Eddie poured a pail of water over Sabi's head.
她哇哇大哭
Oh, she burst into tears.
她跑到我身边 她说
She came running to me. She said...
"理查德叔叔
"Uncle Richard,
告诉埃迪我们从不那样玩"
tell Eddie we don't play like that!"
天哪 那是萨比会做的事
Oh, boy. That's Sabi.
阿黛尔喜欢那个故事
Adele loved that story.
这附近有自动售货机吗
You got a vending machine around here?
沿着走廊往前走就是
Oh, yeah, down the hall.
你要现金吗
Oh, you need some cash?
我买♥♥得起一瓶汽水 理查德
I can afford a soda, Rich.
我说的每句话都惹恼了他
Everything I say pisses that man off.
我不知道你觉得你看见了什么 但是
Okay, look, I don't know what you think you saw, but --
我们晚点再谈这个
We will talk about that later.
这没什么好谈的 凯瑟琳
There is nothing to talk about, Catherine.
杰玛是这里的会计
Gemma is an accountant here.
是戒酒会里的一个朋友
A friend from the program.
不久前 她需要一份工作 我就打了几个电♥话♥
A while back, she needed a job, I made some calls.
那是在我来这里工作之前
It was before I even worked here.
我已经认识她很多年了
I've known her for years.
她担心我 仅此而已
She was concerned, and that's all.
嘴上说着没什么好谈的
You're talking an awful lot for someone who says
实际上倒是说了不少
there's nothing to talk about.
我得出去喘口气
I need some fresh air.
医生们让妈妈好受多了 小家伙
Doctors made Mommy all better, Bub.
很抱歉我吓着你了
I'm so sorry I scared you.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
等我好了 我们就去动物园
And when I'm all better, we're gonna go to the zoo.
我们可以去看长颈鹿宝宝吗
Can we see the baby giraffes?
当然 你想看什么都可以
Yes, anything you want.
好吗 不过现在 妈妈得休息一会儿 好吗
Okay? But right now, Mommy's got to rest a little bit. Alright?
有亨利在 我真幸运
I got so lucky with Henry.
他真是个好孩子
He's such a good kid...
他总是那么快乐 即使我能给他的很少
You know, he's so happy, even with the little I can give him,
他得到的不该比别人少半分
and he does not deserve less.
当然不该
Of course not.
你不必向任何人解释这一点
And you don't have to explain that to anyone.
这是你的决定
It is your decision,
即使你没有亨利或是钱的问题
even if you didn't have Henry or money problems.
卡西迪 医生说化验和影像
Hey, Cassidy, the doctors said the labs and imaging
显示怀孕八周 所以你没事了
showed an eight-week pregnancy, so you're all clear.
那就这样了吗 吃颗药就可以了吗
Okay, so that's it? It's just the pill?
实际上是两颗药
Two pills, actually.
你现在先服下第一颗药
You'll take one medication now to block the hormones
来阻断保持孕囊活性的激素
that keep the pregnancy viable,
24小时后服下第二颗药 来收缩子♥宫♥
then a second pill in 24 hours to help contract the uterus.
你会恶心和痉挛
You'll feel and crampy,
可能会情绪化 因为荷尔蒙
probably emotional -- because hormones.
好德
Okay.
排出组织的时候可能会有点困难
And it will be difficult when you're passing the tissue.
很多医生说就像是一次量大的生理期
A lot of doctors say it's like a heavy period,
不过不止于此
but it's more than that.
很安全
It's completely safe.
我只是想要你做好准备
I just want you to be prepared.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大约一周后 你需要预约一下妇产科医生
You'll need to schedule an appointment with an OB in about a week or so
确认药物起效了
to confirm that the medication worked
以及没有出现感染
and that there's no infection.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
真的很谢谢你们俩
I'm so grateful to both of you.
看起来亨特医生来做术后检查了
Looks like Dr. Hunt is here to do some post-op work,
休息一下吧 卡西迪
so get some rest, Cassidy.
如果需要什么 你有我的名片
And you have my card if you need anything.
有什么新情况吗
Any news?
还在手术中
Still in surgery.
我会再祈祷一次的
I'll say another prayer.
理查德跟我说你很有天赋
Richard tells me you're quite gifted.
什么
Pardon?
在数字方面 你是会计 对吧
With numbers. You work in accounting, right?
是的
Yes.
在福克斯基金会
You know, at the Fox Foundation,
我们一直在寻找可以信任的财务人才
we're always looking for people we can trust with our finances.
那里有很多机会
There's a lot of opportunity.
我确信报酬比这里高
I'm sure it pays better than this place.
你太好心了
You're too kind.
你是理查德的朋友
Any friend of Richard's...
把你的简历给他
Give him a résumé.
好 也许我会的
Okay. Maybe I will.
应该如此
You should.
我们在全国都有空缺的职位
We have openings all over the country,
不过恐怕在西雅图没有
though none here in Seattle, I'm afraid.
我得回去了
I should be getting back inside.
晚安
Have a good night.
好了 我已经切除了右心房♥的大部分肿瘤
Okay, I've dissected most of the tumor from the right atrium.
抽吸
Suction.
平均动脉压在下降
MAPs are dropping.
体外循环系统出现凝块
The bypass circuit is clotting off.
该死 她出现凝血了
Damn it, she's clotting.
她为什么会出现凝血
Why is she clotting?!
-她的激活全血凝固时间是多少 -370秒
- What is her ACT now? - 370 seconds.
什么
What?!
我们开始前你说是300 而且还在上升
You said it was 300 and rising before we started.
现在应该超过480了
It should be over 480 by now.
我们本来可以给她服用更多肝素的
We could've given her more heparin.
她已经服用了好几次肝素了
She's been dosed multiple times with heparin.
数值不再上升的时候你怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me she had stopped rising?
我们的心外科医生总是会问
Our cardio doctor always asks.
这是规定
It's protocol.
你一直没问过
You never asked.
好吧 她抗肝素
Okay, she's heparin-resistant.
她的血液无法♥正♥常凝结
Her blood doesn't clot like normal.
她没有血压了
Her pressure's gone.
好了 所有人停下来 听我说
Okay, everyone stop and listen to me!
在这位病人由于失血过多而死之前
We have three minutes before we lose this patient
我们还有三分钟时间
from lack of blood flow.
我们需要一台新的体外循环和心室泵
We need a new bypass machine and pumps,
冰块让她保持低温
ice to keep her body cool,
开始输入冷冻血浆
and start FFP.
动起来 止血钳
Let's move! Clamps!
加油 加油
Come on. Come on.
坚持住
Stay with me.
艾米莉娅 你过界了
Amelia. You crossed a line.
她需要帮助 而你不肯帮她
She needed help that you wouldn't give her.
你不在这里工作
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表