你什么都不知道
You don't know about anything!
那篇文章说得对
That article was right.
这是一所地狱医院
This is the hospital from hell.
让我给你转院吧
Please let me transfer you.
我给你找专家
I will find you a specialist.
如果我同意 接下来会发生什么
If I say yes, what's going to happen?
我们会给你停了所有的药
We will remove you from all of your medication.
你的病会加重 疼痛加重
And you will get sicker, and you'll feel more pain.
我知道我在请求你
I know I'm asking you
做一个非常艰难的决定
to make an incredibly difficult decision,
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
我有三个姐妹
I have three sisters.
大姐是我的英雄
The oldest one is my hero.
小妹是我的宝贝
The youngest one is my baby.
我给她换尿布 我会让她永远记得这些
I changed her diapers, and I will never let her forget it.
中间的那个姐妹
The middle one...
是我最好的朋友
...is my best friend.
如果我是苏珊娜
And if I were in Suzanne's position,
她是那个替我拿决定的人
she's the one who would decide for me,
这是我跟你讨论的原因
and that's why I'm talking to you.
你姐姐的免疫系统抵抗力太差
Your sister's immune system is too compromised
她不能安全地转院
for her to be moved safely.
即使我们能给她转院
And even if we could move her,
你们也找不到比我更好的医生了
you're not going to find anyone better than me.
你可能注意到我的耳朵听不见
You may have noticed that my ears don't work.
正是因此
But because of that,
我学会了用全身心去听
I have learned to listen with my whole body.
停药以后 疾病会开始说话
When the medications are gone, the disease can start talking
这样我能搞清楚你姐姐出了什么问题
so I can figure out what is wrong with your sister
我们才有希望救她的命
and hopefully, we can save her life.
我同意
You have my permission.
停止一切治疗
Withdraw everything.
好
Okay.
我 我想说
Hey, uh, I -- I just wanted to say
我也有姐姐 这真是
I also have a sister, and that that was --
我是独生女
I'm an only child.
谢谢你能来 汤姆
Oh, thanks for coming, Tom.
关门
Close the door.
坐下
Have a seat.
你今天干得不错 汤姆
You did great work today, Tom.
杰出的工作
Such great work.
但是董事会 我们大多数都是董事
But the board, of which most of us are members,
我们一致决定
we've, uh, come to a decision.
我们都准备辞职
We're all prepared to quit.
后面好像还有"但是"
I'm sensing a "but."
但是 福克斯医生肯定会不开心的
But Dr. Fox wouldn't really like that.
你知道 正如你自己所说
You know, and as you said yourself,
她希望我留在这
she wants me here.
她希望我们所有人都留下来
I mean, she wants all of us here.
但是 她肯定会疑惑
But, uh, she will truly wonder
你为什么没能竭尽全力
why you didn't do all you could
守住她业绩最好的医院
to protect her crown jewel hospital.
你刚刚从《地狱医院》那篇文章的
I mean, you've only just recovered
后果中缓过来
from the Hospital from Hell article.
这事大家可以怪我
We could blame me for that,
也可以想想
or we could just remember
我是拿过凯瑟琳·福克斯基金会奖项的
that I'm a Catherine Fox Foundation award winner
并且媒体都喜欢我
and a media darling,
何况你也希望我留下来
and, I mean, you want me here.
你无法承受流失所有最优秀的医生
You can't afford to lose all your best doctors.
而且说真的 如果你看不到这点
And truly, your inability to see that
凯瑟琳·福克斯一定会质疑
could cause Catherine Fox to question
你这主任的主任是否合格
the whole chief of chiefs title.
还有你的薪水
And the salary.
所有特权
And the benefits.
-什么条件 -我们是个大家庭
- Name your terms. - We're a family.
你加入了我们的家庭
You have joined our family,
我们部分同事勉强接纳了你
and some of us have come to grudgingly respect you.
但你没资格铁腕统治这个家
But you do not get to rule this family with an iron fist.
你没资格天天玩弄我们
Yeah, you don't get to play all day,
拿我们的工作吊我们的胃口
dangling our jobs over our heads like a carrot.
什么 我
What -- I --
等等 其实我已经这么做了
Wait a minute. I-I already did that.
亨特和韦伯回到原来的岗位上
Hunt and Webber get their jobs back.
皮尔斯和阿尔特曼共同担任主任
Pierce and Altman become co-chiefs,
你自己找资助给他们开工资
and you find the money to cover it.
阿历克斯·克莱夫和海斯也可以共同担任主任
And Alex Karev and Hayes can co-chief.
不然我们就集体辞职
Or we all quit.
同意我们的条件吧 汤姆
Agree to our terms, Tom.
然后你就可以去找凯瑟琳邀功请赏了
And then you get to just take all the credit with Catherine.
心脏会一直跳到跳不动为止
The heart beats until it can't.
肢体会活动到动不了为止
Our limbs move until they don't.
大脑能幻想出我们看不见的未来
Our brains imagine futures we'll never see.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我 我不仅仅想做♥爱♥
I -- I -- I don't just want sex.
然后呢
Okay.
尼克 我需要
Nico, I want...
我想要一个舞伴
I want a dance partner.
不是随便跳跳的那种
Not the flailing arms around kind,
而是能在一起不停练习
but the kind that takes practice and...
共同交流的那种
communion.
能够步调一致
The kind where you're in perfect step,
想彼此之所想
and you anticipate each other's needs,
直至心有灵犀
and your heartbeats are in sync, and --
这是哪首诗还是你说认真的
Is this a poem, or are you being literal?
真的 我听不出来
Wait, I -- I -- honestly, I can't tell.
我们努力逃脱一个简洁 但无可逃脱的真♥相♥
We're struggling to overcome a simple, inescapable truth --
万物有终
everything ends.
这块表倒计时结束 其他的表刚刚开始
But for every clock that counts down, another restarts.
艾米莉娅
对不起
我没做亲子鉴定
我还需要些时间
时光继续
Time goes on,
万物有终 亦是开始
and when one thing ends, something new always begins.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表