爱情 不是我擅长的领域
Love is... not really my thing.
约会 是
Dating, yes.
玩乐 是
Fun, yes.
做♥爱♥ 是
Sex, yes.
爱情 带来离婚
Love...leads to divorce.
带来痛苦
Leads to pain.
我的世界观一直是这样
I think that's been my world view.
但我现在深切感受到了
But I'm feeling it.
我很确定
I'm pretty sure.
并且
And...
我喜欢这种感受
...it's a feeling I like.
我想给这段感情一个名分
It's a feeling I want to name.
因为有时人会天而降把他人砸死
Because sometimes people fall out of the sky,
所以试图躲避痛苦完全是徒劳
so there's kinda no point in trying to avoid pain.
好吧
Okay.
每当我走进手术室
Every time I step into an O.R...
我就做好了最坏的打算
I'm ready for the worst.
你 你怎么来这了
What -- What are you doing here?
我来找贝利谈谈
I tried to talk to Bailey.
她觉得我是在公开地指责她
She thinks I attacked her publicly.
这 我不知道
It's -- I don't know.
我不知道该怎样弥补
I don't -- I don't know how to fix this.
你还指望她如何反应
I mean, what -- what were you expecting?
我们是朋友
We're friends.
我以为她会看在我们交情的上相信我
I thought our history would earn me some benefit of the doubt.
并且我做义工时脱岗了
And I walked off work crew,
所以法♥院♥传唤我出庭
so I got a summons to go back to court.
什么 你自己跑了
Wait a minute. You walked out?
我没有选择
Well, I had no choice.
梅 你有的选
Mer, yeah, you did have a choice.
你却选择了会把你送进监狱的那条路
And -- And you chose the thing that could put you in jail.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
那个头条伤害了很多人
That headline hurt a lot of people.
你曾经告诉过我要养成
You once told me I needed to develop
自保的本能
an instinct for self-preservation.
-记得吗 -这完全不是一回事
- Remember that? ?- That was entirely different.
你要认下你根本没犯过的罪行
You were claiming a crime you didn't commit.
对 你犯的罪
Yeah, a-a crime that you committed.
可能会害你被吊销行医执照的罪
A crime that's now threatening your medical license.
你这么做大大增加了吊销执照的风险
And this is just adding to that threat.
你以为医学会的人不看新闻的吗
You think the medical board just doesn't read the news?
我说的每一句都是真话
There isn't anything that I said that wasn't the truth.
编辑把我的话包装成炸♥弹♥又不是我的错
It isn't my fault that they packaged it up like a bomb.
不错 但是你为什么不能
Okay, but don't you think that there was a world
安安心心
where you just finish
完成社区服务
the community-service hours
接着回来上班呢
and came back to work?
那我就该什么也不说享受自己的特权吗
I should just shut up and sit on my mountain of privilege?
让其他人独自奋战吗
And leave everyone else to fight their own battles?
或你可以回到这个体系中来然后从内部改变它
Or you work within the broken system to change it
而不是把整个世界和你一起毁灭
instead of bringing the whole thing down with you.
你这是自取灭亡 梅
It's self-destructive, Mer.
现在可不是竖立更多敌人的时候
You really don't need enemies right now.
是啊 没错
No. I don't.
但我也不需要你来指责我
And I don't need this, either.
如果你以为我能眼睁睁看着
And if you think there's a world
腐朽的体系伤害人♥民♥
in which I just sit back while something's broken
甚至害人死亡 却坐视不理
and hurting people and killing people...
那你就太不了解我了
you don't really know me.
完全不了解
At all.
做好准备也不能保证不出意外
It's not a guarantee against bad outcomes,
但只要做好准备 当危机来临
but it does mean, when the curveballs come,
大厦将倾
when the sky starts to fall...
怎么样
Well?
抽血结果显示你正处于围绝经期
Your blood work indicates that you are perimenopausal...
你好像还有话没说完
Uh, there was an ellipsis in your voice.
同时 你怀孕了 贝利
You're also pregnant, Bailey.
什么
I'm sorry?
抽血结果显示
Your bloodwork shows that --
不是
No.
是 是激素水平的问题
D-- i-i -- It's hormones.
潮热 情绪波动
It's, uh, hot flashes, mood swings.
我 更年期了
I'm -- It's menopause.
但妊娠试验结果可不会说谎
Yeah, your beta-HCG isn't lying.
围绝经期也可以排卵
You can be perimenopausal and still shed eggs.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你同时进入了围绝经期和妊
You are both perimenopausal and pregna--
我听见了 我只是不能理解
I heard you. I just don't understand.
希望自己有更大可能
...hopefully you're less likely
不被危机打倒
to get completely knocked off your feet.
请别告诉我你打算对这件事保密
Please tell me you don't plan to keep this a secret.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表