I'm a little bit chaotic.
我凭感觉行事
I fly by the seat of my pants,
而且我... 我没想太多
and I...don't think things all the way through,
还有...
and...
有时候这很伤人
sometimes that hurts people.
抱歉我伤害了你
I'm sorry that I hurt you.
卷进这件事的人太多了
There are a bunch of people involved in this.
他们有必要知道
And they deserve to know.
我应该知道
I deserve to know.
如果我们真的查出了
And if we do find out...
你不是孩子的父亲怎么办
that you're not the father?
我想成为那个能够说出"没关系"的人
I want to be the guy that says, uh, it doesn't matter,
但我现在还不知道该怎么办
but I don't know yet.
我不知道这有多重要
I don't know how much it matters.
我想 我觉得我们应该...
I guess -- I-I think we should...
一步一步来
take it one step at a time.
收集信息
Gather information.
看来我还是让你流泪了
So much for me never making you cry.
但我们藏的越久 就越糟糕
But the longer we hide, the worse it can be.
所以 打开测试结果吧
So, open the test results.
直面艰难的谈话
Have the hard conversation.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
I got your text.
实话实说
Say what you mean.
也许我们该去吃晚饭
Hey, maybe we should go to dinner
让你的头脑清醒一下
and clear your head a little bit.
她叫苏珊娜 有两个很小的孩子
Her name's Suzanne, she's got two young kids,
她是个单身母亲 我认为她快死了
she's a single mom, and I think she's dying.
好的 这些都是今天的吗
Okay. Are these from today?
对 她突然就不行了
Yeah, she crashed on me.
我不得不抽吸心脏压塞积液 在CT室
I had to aspirate a cardiac tamponade -- in CT.
我不明白
I don't get it.
这是一个简单的阑尾切除术 没难度
It was a simple appy, a no-brainer case,
现在 你看这堆烂摊子
and -- and now, I mean, look at all this.
她 她的情况变糟了
She's -- She's getting worse.
我不知道为什么 或该怎么救她
And I don't know why or how to help her.
安德鲁 看着我
Andrew, look at me.
从头给我讲讲
Walk me through it. From the beginning.
-不论好坏 -好的
- Good or bad... - ?Okay.
你可能会对你的发现感到惊讶
...you may be surprised at what you find.
你说得对 好吧
You're right. Okay.
她术后三天了
She was post-op, day three...
今天过的怎么样
How was your day?
平凡
Uh, uneventful.
北太平洋的威尔斯医生打电♥话♥来找你
Dr. Wells from Pac-North called, looking for you.
说你没去上班
Said you didn't go to work.
我是没有
I didn't.
我想说服麦琪回去工作
I was...trying to convince Maggie to go back to work.
这花了你一整天
And that took you all day?
对
Yes.
凯瑟琳 如果你不相信我
Catherine, this isn't gonna work
咱俩没法继续过了
if you don't trust me.
谁说咱俩现在是正常过日子了
Who said this is working?
你在说什么
Well, what are you saying?
理查德...
Richard...
我认为我们是时候
I think it's time for us
好好地谈一下了
to have a much bigger conversation.
至少
And at the very least,
你会知道你面对的是什么
you'll know what you're dealing with.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表