he manages to find a place to live,
能读完高中 考上大学
finish high school, go to college.
谁又能在家长开放日去看他呢
Well, who visits him on parents' weekend?
他感恩节又能去哪过呢
Where does he go for Thanksgiving?
谁能去他的毕业典礼上
Who shows up at his graduation
给他举丢人的牌子 为他吹号♥呢
with embarrassing signs and a foghorn?
实际上我还没有想得那么远
I actually wasn't thinking that far ahead.
我是在想我今天能帮他做些什么
I was thinking more like how can I help him today.
好吧 那 好吧
Sure, uh, oka-- Oh.
他想跟他的弟弟妹妹说话
H-He'd like to talk to his brothers and sister.
你知道我们该给谁打电♥话♥吗
Do you know anyone we can call?
这孩子很健康
So, he's healthy.
这简直就是个奇迹
And that feels like a miracle.
而他现在已经跟卷心菜一样大了
And, uh, he's already the size of a cabbage,
而这意味着我比我预想得要早怀上
uh, which means that I am further along than I thought.
所以说 这个孩子可能是欧文的
So, um, the baby might be Owen's,
不是林的
not Link's.
是可能 还是肯定
Might be, or is?
可能
Might be.
我不确定
Um, I don't know.
我从分手到搞新欢
There wasn't a ton of time
之间没差很长时间
between the breakup and the hookup.
林和我在一起感觉很好
Link and I are really good together,
好到难以置信
um, like, almost painfully good.
这段感情就像是
You know, it felt like
我们修来的一段善缘一样
that thing that we'd both earned in this life.
它来的很意外 也很完美
It was accidental and it was perfect, and...
而它现在不是了
And now it's not.
是因为他想知道这个孩子是谁的吗
Because he wants to know the baby's biology?
因为 他
Because he's, um,
他不确定是否还想跟我在一起
not sure that he wants to be with me
如果这个孩子不是他的
if the baby isn't his.
而这令我不确定
And that makes me not so sure
我是否还想跟他在一起
that I want to be with him
如果这个孩子真是他的
if the baby is his.
你和欧文之间的关系很复杂
You and Owen have a complicated relationship.
他是这么说的
Um, that's what he said.
但是我希望他对我的爱
But I want him to love me enough
足以让它变得无足轻重
that that doesn't matter.
比起我的亲姐姐 我更爱你
I love you more than my biological sisters.
血缘不重要
Biology doesn't matter.
爱才重要
Love matters.
好吧
Okay.
但是我仍然要说
And, still,
如果我是林 我会很害怕
if I were Link, I would be terrified.
我会害怕孩子是欧文的
I would terrified that the baby is Owen's
如果真是那样 你和欧文之间
and that, if it is, that connection might reignite
很有可能会重燃爱火
whatever embers still exist between you and Owen.
如果我是林 我也会想要知道答案
If I were Link, I would want to know, too.
这和我对你的爱有多深
And it wouldn't have anything to do
没有任何关系
with how much I love you.
我知道 但你能别再假装你是林了吗
Okay, but can you stop pretending that you're Link?
你能站在我的角度想想吗
Can you pretend that you're me for a minute?
好的 好的
Okay. Okay, okay.
我明白
?Okay.
如果我是你
Okay, if I'm you...
身体里分泌的荷尔蒙
...imagine that the hormones coursing through my body
会使我变得非常敏感脆弱
would be overwhelming.
它会战胜理性
They might overwhelm rationality,
我只想被抱在怀里
and I just might want to be held...
被爱着 无论发生什么
...and, um, loved no matter what...
被保证自己不会被抛弃
...and reassured that I'm not going to be alone.
我爱你
Hey, I love you.
你有我呢
I got you. I got you.
你不会变成一个人的
You're not gonna be alone.
我爱你
I love you.
今天过得怎么样
Oh. Hey, how you doing?
很棒
Uh, great.
你呢
Yeah. You?
泰迪的流感还没好
Uh, Teddy's still got the flu,
我现在像是个单亲爸爸 但是也没有办法
so I'm in single-dad mode, but I can't complain.
一切都好吗 没有崩溃吧
Everything okay? Not freaking out?
我努力
Trying not to.
艾米莉娅已经快五个月了 对吧
Amelia's -- what, she's -- she's halfway there, right?
大概吧
Yeah, something like that.
我注意到她几天没来上班了
I noticed she missed a couple days.
一切都好吧 没有并发症或者
Everything okay? There's no complications or...
确实很棘手
Things are definitely complicated,
但是宝宝很健康
but, uh -- but the baby's healthy.
好 好 那就好
Good, good. That's good.
泰迪怀孕的时候
Yeah, when Teddy was pregnant,
我记得大多数时间我也觉得帮不上忙
I remember feeling useless most of the time.
确实觉得自己很没用
Definitely feel useless.
怎么可能不会呢
Yeah. How can you not?
女性承受了
I mean, women go through something
我们永远不能理解的痛苦
that we can't ever comprehend.
我们能做的就只是耐心倾听 理解
Best we can do is just listen, sympathize,
时刻准备出一份力
and just keep trying to help...
即使你并不知道怎么做
...even if you're not sure how.
那个被踢出去的人是我 不是你
I'm the one who got kicked off the case, not you.
你可以留下来 所以待在这吧
You can stay, so stay.
拜托了 去会诊
Please. Consult.
会诊
Consult?
你的外科主任下的指令让一切努力都付诸东流
Your chief of surgery gave an order that undoes everything.
我本来
I was --
我们已经取得了进展
We were making progress.
但是现在那个可怜女人遭受的痛苦都白费了
But now we've really made that poor woman suffer for nothing.
记得把尸检报告发邮件给我
Just e-mail me the autopsy report,
或许我们就能知道到底发生什么了
and maybe we'll know what happens then.
你在听我说话吗
Are you even listening to me?
是苏珊娜的骨髓检查报告
I-It's Suzanne's bone-marrow results.
结果显示发生了噬红血球现象
Th-They're showing something called hemophagocytosis?
你听说过这个吗
Have you heard of that?
那是巨噬细胞活化综合征
That's MAS, macrophage activation syndrome.
儿童慢性风湿性疾病的严重并发症
临床主要表现为持续发热 全血细胞减少
严重肝功能损害 凝血障碍及神经系统受累等多脏器病变
骨髓细胞学显示有分化良好的巨噬细胞吞噬血细胞现象
她的白细胞正在吞噬其他的血细胞
Her white cells are eating her other blood cells.
-好吧 -我曾见过斯蒂尔病有这种并发症
- Okay, okay. - It's a complication I've seen of Still's disease.
斯蒂尔病是指系统型起病的幼年型关节炎
临床特征为发热 关节痛
白细胞总数和中性粒细胞增多以及血小板增多等
严重者伴系统损害
但是我从来没有见过它发生在人体内
I've never seen it before in person.
-巨噬细胞活化综合征还是斯蒂尔病 -都是
- MAS or Still's? - Either.
这极其罕见
It's extremely rare.
所以这是病因吗 我们找到了
Okay, so -- so this is it? We -- We figured it out?
没错
Yeah! ?
但是我们时间不多了
But we don't have much time
-她的器官很快就会停止工作 -没错
- before her organs shut down. - Yeah. Right.
我们走 快来
Okay, let's go, let's go. Come on.
她还需要几个星期的恢复期
She'll need a few weeks' downtime
和一些物理治疗
and some physical therapy,
但是她会完全康复的
but she should make a full recovery.
我曾经也看不起那些
I used to judge people who, uh...
像我一样 破坏别人家庭的人
people like me, home-wreckers.
我从来都没有想过我会
I never in a million years thought that I would...
没有想过我能做第三者
thought that I could.
发生了什么
What happened?
为什么你会这么做
Why did you?
现实突然袭来 并教会我不要评判别人
Life came in and taught me not to judge others.
现实突然袭来 把我的人生弄得天翻地覆
Life came in and turned me upside down and shook me.
我太爱她以致于我不在乎谁会因此受伤
I'm so in love with her that I don't care who gets hurt.
我只是不希望受伤的是自己
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表