The truth is your trial gave me
充足的理由 让我联♥系♥她
an excuse good enough to call her.
因为我想知道她在哪里
'Cause I wanted to know where she landed.
今天 我的人生有了新的起点
Today is the day my life begins.
回顾半生 我总像个...
All my life, I've been just me --
只会油嘴滑舌的孩子
just a smart-mouth kid.
今天 我成为了男人
Today I become a man.
我成为了丈夫
Today I become a husband.
从今天起 除了自己 我也要对另一个人负责
Today I become accountable to someone other than myself.
从今往后 我会对你负责
Today I become accountable to you,
为了我们的未来
to our future,
为了婚姻带给我们的一切可能
to all the possibilities that our marriage has to offer.
我们携手 无论发生什么
Together, no matter what happens,
我都会准备好...
I'll be ready...
我想知道她是否生活得很好
I wanted to know if she was alive and well.
去他的拒绝抢救同意书
Screw the DNR.
给我电击板
Hand me those paddles.
我想听到她的声音
I wanted to hear her voice.
我是新娘
I'm a bride.
伊兹 别这样 我会给她买♥♥真戒指的
Iz, come on. I'm getting her a real one.
我喜欢它 那它就是真的
I love this one, and that makes it a real one.
当她接电♥话♥的时候 我脱口说出了
When she picked up, I blurted out the whole thing
你在街边捡垃圾
about you picking up trash off the street
需要一封信来证明你能做更重要的事
and needing a letter that proved you're better than that.
她笑了 然后说
And she laughed and said,
"想要拯救世界
"Of course she'd be trash-picking,
她当然要捡垃圾了"
trying to save the world."
今天 伊兹·斯蒂文斯 我们的生活开始了
Today, Izzie Stevens, our life together begins.
我自己 已经迫不及待
And I, for one, can't wait.
然后电♥话♥里传来一些声音
And then these voices were in the background
一个小姑娘在唱歌♥ 唱着
and a girl was singing this song about
《油腻肮脏的地鼠内脏》
"Greasy, grimy gopher guts"
那是我上一年级时学的了
that I learned in first grade
我就笑了 问她是不是有孩子了...
and I started laughing and I asked if she had kids and...
伊兹沉默了
Izzie got quiet.
她沉默了很久
For so long, she was quiet,
最终 她说"是的 我有孩子了"
and finally, she said, "Yeah, I have kids."
"双胞胎"
"Twins."
而且竟然是我的孩子 梅
And it turns out they're my kids, Mer.
伊兹和我的孩子
Izzie's and my kids.
她生了我们的孩子
She had our kids.
我爱乔
I love Jo.
现在仍然深爱
Deeply. Still.
我想以后也会如此
I think I always will.
如果只是在两个我爱的女人之间抉择
And if it was just about two women I love,
我会选择我的妻子
I'd choose my wife.
你知道我会的
You know I would.
但现在不仅有她
But it's not just her.
伊兹生了我们的孩子
Izzie made our kids.
我今天为了你射在了一个杯子里
I snooched into a cup for you today.
谢谢
Um...thank you?
她单身 想要孩子
She was single and wanted children
但没法怀孕 因为癌症摧毁了她的卵子
and couldn't have 'em because the cancer nuked her eggs.
但她有我们的胚胎
But she had our embryos.
那个时候我太害怕以至于
Back then I was too freaked out
没精力关心就算永远不用
to care about what she did with them
她会对它们做什么
if we never used them.
你觉得一个装满我精♥子♥的迪克西杯
You think a Dixie cup full of my swimmers
就能让一切变好吗
will make everything okay?
扯淡 都是扯淡
It's crap. This is crap.
你不能这么去扰乱别人的想法
You just can't go messing with people's heads like that.
即使她冷冻了我们的胚胎
Even if she freezes the embryos,
你觉得我们有机会用它们吗
you think -- you think we'll get a chance to use them?
你觉得她还能活到那个时候吗
You think she'll still be here?
你觉得她能挺过这一切
You think she'll survive all this?
你觉得...
Do you think...
她告诉我
She t-told me--
她告诉我她看见鬼了 好吗
she told me she was seeing a ghost, okay?
我已经习惯了生命中的疯癫女人
And I'm so used to all the crazy chicks in my life
以至于我甚至没...
that I didn't even...
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
一名医生
A doctor!
我甚至没想...
And I didn't even think to...
现在她...
And now she's...
这...
This is...
这不对
This is wrong.
事情不应该这样
This isn't how it's supposed to happen.
我知道
I know.
-糟透了 -我知道
- It's crap. - I know.
我恨这一切
I hate this.
我知道
I know.
这不是...
This isn't...
这不是我们...我们本该的
This isn't how we... How we were supp--
这不是我想要的结果
this isn't how I wanted to do this.
我和伊兹的孩子不该是这么出生
This isn't how Izzie and I were supposed to make a baby.
所以我签了字
So I signed papers
同意她拿去做她想做的事情
saying she could do whatever she wanted with them.
她也用了
And so she used them.
后来她生了一对双胞胎
And she had twins.
伊莱和阿莱克西斯
Eli and Alexis.
我早该告诉你和乔的 但我没有
I should have told Jo or told you, but I didn't.
我陪你打完官司后来了这里
I got through the trial and then I came here
见到了孩子们
and I met the kids.
我的孩子们 梅
Met my kids, Mer.
他们5岁了
They're five.
像伊兹一样固执而搞笑
And hilarious and stubborn as hell, just like Izzie.
他们用固执和脏兮兮的小手
Like this little team that gangs up on me
像小暴徒一样攻击我
with stubbornness and sticky hands.
小马马
Hi, horsey!
我进门的那一瞬间
And the second I walked in the door,
他们就想带我看他们的房♥间
they wanted to show me their rooms
还有他们脸上的表情 在他们带我看♥房♥♥间时
and the look on their faces when they were showing me
以及所有的玩具和书
all their toys and books and...
问能不能喊我
asked if they could call me...
爸爸
Dad.
他们都想成为一名医生
They both want to be doctors,
伊兹教他们像她一样烘焙
and Izzie teaches them to bake just like her.
他们用粉笔在墙上画满了
And they scribble pictures of stethoscopes
大大小小的听诊器
all over the walls in chalk.
阿莱克西斯
And Alexis...
她的眼睛和伊兹一模一样
...oh, she's got Izzie's eyes.
伊莱遗传了我邪恶的笑容
And Eli smiles crooked just like I do.
如今我住在堪萨斯的一个偏僻农场里
And now I live on a freaking farm in Nowhere, Kansas.
鸡是孩子们最好的伙伴
And the kids play with the chickens
伊兹是一名外科肿瘤学家
and Izzie goes to work as a surgical oncologist.
她太了不起了 梅
Oh, and she's amazing, Mer.
她的成就
The progress she's made.
她活了下来
She's alive.
她是个奇迹 还在帮更多的人活下来
And she's a miracle and keeping other people alive.
我申请了附近一家医院的工作
And I'm applying to the hospital nearby.
我想生她的气 为她没告诉我孩子的事
And I wanted to be mad at Izzie for keeping them from me,
可我做不到 因为我只感激她生下了他们
but I can't because all I am is grateful she made them.
孩子们特别聪明 比我那时候聪明多了
Oh, they're so damn smart, smarter than I was at their age.
甚至比现在的我都聪明
Hell, sometimes at my age.
而且他们拥有了一切
And they get to have everything --
一个给他们安全和温暖的家
a home where they feel safe and loved,
他们还能玩"通宵派对"
and they play "Sleepover,"
他们可以整夜不停地交换床铺
where they just keep swapping beds non-stop,
直到凌晨4点赖在我们床上睡着
all night until they land in ours at 4:00 A.M.
他们可以和两个家长一起醒来
And they wake up with two parents,
不像我连一个都没有
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表