人的身体不会欺骗
The human body is a terrible liar.
不管隐藏着什么秘密
Whatever secrets it's keeping,
最终都会被揭开
it will tell them all eventually.
你回来上班了吗
You back at work?
-没有 -你会回来吗
- No. ?- You gonna be?
那得要问卡洛西科
I had to meet with Koracick to ask.
他不确定
He's not sure.
是的 你突然间离开
Yeah, well, I guess it was pretty sudden.
的确坑了他
You did kinda screw him.
不是每个人都有父母来帮忙收拾残局
And we don't all have parents who can clean up our messes.
你今晚来吗
You coming tonight?
为什么不去
Why wouldn't I be coming?
毕竟你看到我就不爽
Well, seeing as you can't stand the sight of me,
我以为你不去呢
I thought maybe you'd skip it.
杰克森 我对你的看法不会影响我的计划
Jackson, my opinion of you has no effect on my plans.
这是理查德和凯瑟琳的纪念日
It's Richard and Catherine's anniversary.
我关心他们 我会去的
I care about them. I'm going.
显然你很有心情来庆祝
And you're clearly in the mood to celebrate,
太好了
so that's great.
麻风病 天花 肺结核 艾滋
Leprosy, chicken pox, tuberculosis, HIV --
患者可以多年携带病毒 却毫无症状
we can carry these for years with no physical symptoms.
抱歉你大老远过来
I'm sorry you drove all the way out here,
但我的答案是不要
but my answer is no.
这不只是你的决定
This isn't only your decision.
这晚餐太可笑了
And this dinner is ridiculous.
我们要公布重大消息
We're giving them big news.
将影响所有人
It affects us all.
所以就该直接告诉他们
Yeah, so we should just tell them.
理查德 我关心麦琪
Richard, I care about Maggie.
我知道你也关心杰克森
I know you care about Jackson.
晚餐是为了他们准备的 不是我们
This dinner is for them, not for us.
我们依旧是一家人
We're still gonna be a family,
就算我们分居了
even if you and I are separating.
但时间够长 症状总会出现的
But given enough time, the signs will always show up.
希望今晚早点结束
Can't wait for this damn night to be over.
最近怎么样
?How you been?
今晚一切准备好了吗
So, u-um, all set for tonight?
我做黑莓馅饼
Hey, I'm making blackberry cobbler.
我的最爱
my favorite.
赞
Yum!
真正的问题是 你身体的秘密是什么
The real question is, what are your body's secrets?
待会见
So, um...see you soon.
-等不及了 -我也是
- Oh, I can't wait. ?- Yeah, yeah.
今晚见
Alright, see you tonight.
好 好
Okay. ?Okay.
今晚见
See you tonight.
以及你准备好知道这些秘密吗
And are you ready to know?
实习医生格蕾
第十六季 第十二集
我可以自己拿水喝
I can reach for my own water.
医院想让我多休息几星期
The hospital just wants me to rest a few more weeks.
我想照顾你 这没错
There's nothing wrong with me helping you with that.
这个 让我好受多了
Now that -- that makes me feel better.
大家都穿着衣服吗
Is everybody decent?
除开情趣玩具 一切正常
Except for the ball gag and jock strap, we're good.
-李维 -你说什么 亲爱的
- Levi. - ?What was that, honey?
怎么了 妈妈
What do you need, Mom?
希尔表亲打电♥话♥来
Cousin Shirl just called
说美达听说索尔叔叔
to say that Mayda heard that Great Uncle Saul
在奥林匹亚草地苟延残喘...
is circling the drain over at Olympia Meadows --
"苟延残喘"
"Circling the drain"?
你不能把他...当个人看待吗
You couldn't say that like -- I don't know, like a person?
如果他不和你在一起的时候...
If he had behaved more like a person --
也能像个人的话 也许我可以做到
other than with you -- then maybe.
重点是 他在临终安养院了
The point is, he's in hospice,
如果你想见他 那么...
so if you want to see him, then...
现在吗
Now?
你是说现在吗
A-A-As in now-now?
我是说在州际公路上尽量不要被开超速罚单
As in, try not to get a ticket speeding on the interstate.
你自己决定去不去
That's up to you.
带件毛衣 亲爱的
Bring a sweater, honey.
那些地方冷得不得了
Those places are like an icebox.
你还好吗
You okay?
索尔叔叔对别人都很浑
Uncle Saul was an ass to everyone else.
我不知道原因
I have no idea why,
但他只有45%的人生在做个好人
but it's like life gave him 45% of being a good man,
而他把那些时间都花在我身上了
and he spent it all on me.
两位 周年快乐
Happy anniversary, guys.
周年
Anniversary. Um...
我猜确实是快到了 对吧
I suppose it is in a few days, isn't it?
难道不是因为这个才请我们来吃饭吗
That's not why you invited us over for dinner tonight?
不全是
Not exactly.
当你到了我们这个年纪时
You know, when you get to be our age,
你就不再数着日子过了 亲爱的
you stop counting, dear.
-把外套给我吧 -好
- Here, give me this coat. - Yes. Here.
一个患者让我迷上了这些
So, um, a patient turned me on to those.
超级好吃 是法国产的
They are insane. They're French.
你不用带礼物的 真的
You shouldn't have. Really.
有什么不对劲吗
Is something wrong?
没有 当然没有
Oh, no. Of course not.
好吧
Well... Alright. ?
周年快乐
Happy anniversary.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
更多的礼物
?Um, more gifts.
更好了
More -- Wonderful.
-杰克森 这是爱丽丝·曼恩的作品吗 -是的
- Jackson, is this an Alice Mann? - Yes, it is.
她只冲印了三张
She only printed three of those. ?
抱歉我没时间把它包装一下
Oh! ?Sorry I didn't have time to get it gift-wrapped.
我刚从裱框店那里回来
I literally just got it back from the framer,
它运离南非就花了好久的时间
and it took forever to get it out of South Africa.
杰克森 你...
Jackson, you are just...
...太好了
...too much.
南非 真棒
South Africa. Nice.
有问题吗
Uh, is that a problem?
没有 我只是希望自己提前知道
No, I just wish I'd known
你会带这么贵重的礼物
you were bringing something so expensive.
我买♥♥了巧克力
I brought chocolates.
有谁不爱巧克力呢
Oh, well, who doesn't love chocolate?
我爱巧克力
I love chocolate.
来吧 麦琪 我们去吃巧克力吧
Come on, Maggie. Let's go have some chocolate.
不喜欢吗
Don't like it?
不 不 真漂亮
Oh, no, no. It's beautiful.
她是妈妈最喜欢的摄影师
Uh, she's mom's favorite,
我想你们的品味应该很接近
and I figured you guys have similar taste.
如果你愿意 我可以帮你们找一个地方
You know, I could help you find a spot
把它挂起来
to hang it up if you want.
先别挂
Um, n-n-n-not yet. Um...
-进去吧 -当然
- Come on in. - ?Sure, yeah.
晚餐马上就好
Dinner should be ready shortly.
我们想要聊聊
Um, we wanted to talk about --
请问谁想来一杯酒
I wonder, who would like a glass of wine?
-我知道我自己很想喝 -我要一大杯
- I know I surely do. - Uh, heavy, please.
-还有我 -好的
- Me, please. - Okay.
妈妈 他们在孟菲斯市订了开业时间吗
So, Mom, they set an opening for the hospital at Memphis?
下个月初
Early next month.
好多医院啊
So many hospitals.
我都不知道你是怎么管理所有医院的
I do not know how you keep track of them all.
通过忙得从不着家
By never being at home.
通过雇佣优秀的员工来帮助我管理公♥司♥
By hiring good people who help me run things.
我猜汤姆·卡洛西科除外
Tom Koracick excluded, I guess.
他现在的工作做得很好
He's very good at what he does.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表