And I've been trying for two years.
我没有不喜欢你
Well, I don't dislike you.
甚至可以说我喜欢你
I'd even say I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
-你要干什么 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
看你的表情 你的表情...
Oh, that look, I -- That look is --
-哪有什么表情 -你一直都有各种表情
- No, there's no look! - You always have a look.
没有 没什么表情
No. No look.
没什么表情
There's no look.
我不知道 不 这个...
I don't know -- No, that's -- Oh, that --
汤姆
Tom! Oh!
你死定了
You are a dead man!
-别 别 -你等着 必须的
- Don't. Don't! - You wait. Oh, yes.
别 别扔 别
Don't -- Don't do it. Don't --
这双手可是投了保的
These hands are insured!
精神科医生说她没有逃跑的风险
Psych says that she's not a flight risk,
所以我把她的手术推迟到明天了
so I moved her surgery to tomorrow.
谢谢
Thanks.
古铁雷斯女士没事了
Ms. Gutierrez is okay.
你是来戳人痛处的吗
You here to rub it in?
不 我是过来是因为她做完手术后
No, I'm here because after the surgery,
她在问那个
she asked where the doctor was
很关心小动物的医生在哪儿
that had the nice things to say about the animals.
你告诉她我是个冒牌货了吗
Did you tell her I'm in a straitjacket?
我告诉她戴斯蒙德医生去照看其他的病人了
I said that Dr. Desmond was with another patient.
戴斯蒙德
Desmond.
听起来像是肥皂剧里的人
Sounds like something out of a soap opera.
我真傻
I'm such an idiot.
我的梦想也是成为一名外科医生
My dream was to be a surgeon, too.
你真幸运
Yeah, well, lucky you.
你真的想跟我比谁受的阻碍大吗
You really want to get into a contest about obstacles with me?
我想说的是 我实现梦想
What I was saying was my dream was a lot harder
要比其他人难得多
than it was for other people.
但我坚持下来了 我让它成真了
But I stuck with it, and I made it come true.
如果你能逃过四次癌症的魔掌
If you can survive four cancers...
你就能完成医学院的学业
...you can finish med school.
你知道我今天为什么要你来当我的手吗
You know why I asked you to be my hands today?
教学用语吧 我猜
Some teaching crap, I guess.
这是什么病 帕金森吗
What is it? Parkinson's?
有可能是
Yeah, it could be.
或者是因为老了 我也不知道
Or old age, I'm not sure.
这病现在有治疗办法了 也有药物
There are treatments for that now. Medications.
有人在研究一些大脑手术
They're even working on some brain surgeries that...
没有什么治疗方法
There's no treatment
可以让我做我最爱的事
that can let me keep doing what I love most.
这份工作定义了我
This job defined me.
超越了任何感情 或疾病
More than any relationship, any illness.
如果我再也做不了了 那么
And if I can't do it anymore, then...
你之前说的对
You were right earlier,
这是世界上最伟大的工作
this is the greatest job on the planet.
如果我觉得我还能有一点点机会
And if I thought there was even a chance
让我重新拿起手术刀
that I could get to operate again,
我会竭尽全力让它实现
I would move heaven and earth to make it happen.
所以你能放弃 但我不能
So you can give up, but I can't?
不 这两者有天壤之别
No, there is a big difference between
在打完架后认输
throwing in the towel after a fight
还是在没打前就认输
and before the fight even started.
不 你不能
No, you -- you can't.
我不再需要它了
Ah, I don't need it anymore.
但我真的希望你会用到它
But I really hope you do.
这会缓解你的疼痛
And this will help with the pain.
但其实不怎么疼
It doesn't hurt, actually.
会疼起来的
It will.
虽然现在你的水泡都没破
I mean, none of your blisters are open now,
但是仍有很大的可能
but there's a very strong chance
我需要把你推到手术室去清创
I'm gonna need to debride in the OR.
还有 德卢卡 我再怎么强调都不过分
And, DeLuca, I can't stress this enough
接下来的12小时非常重要
the next 12 hours are critical.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
我不太想见探视者
I'm not really in the mood for visitors.
安德鲁 那个小女孩能活下来都是因为你
Andrew, that little girl is alive because of you.
我只想让你知道这一点
So I just wanted you to know that.
我本就知道
I do know that.
而且我还知道如果按你的方式来
And I also know that if you'd had it your way,
我就不会走出去
I wouldn't have gone out there,
那女孩可能就死了
and that little girl would be dead.
所以我猜你是在感谢我没有听你的
So I guess you're thanking me for not listening to you.
安德里亚 我们只是担心你
Andrea, we were just worried about you.
现在的情况就很像爸爸那时
Okay, this is just like when Papa--
我不是他 好吗 我不是他
I'm not him, okay?! I'm not him!
我整个职业生涯中第一次
For the first time in my career,
靠自己的努力成功 不靠任何人的帮助
I'm succeeding on my own, without anybody's help.
你们为什么不能接受这事实并为我开心呢
Why can't you just be happy for me and accept that?
为 为什么你们总是在指责我
Why -- Why -- Why you do you always got to accuse me
做得还不够好
of -- of not being well?
因为你有家族病史
Because there's a history--
但你每次忘记事情的时候
Okay, well I don't accuse you of having Alzheimer's
我没说你得了老年痴呆吧 没有吧
every time you forget something, do I?
你走吧 梅瑞狄斯
You know, you can go, Meredith.
拜托 你走吧
Please, just -- just leave.
对不起 有些紧急事件需要我处理
Sorry. I had a couple of fires to put out.
主任的工作就是这样
That's a chief's job.
宝宝的妈妈挺过来了吗
Did the baby's mom make it?
挺过来了 莱斯莉正在重症监护室
She did. Lesley's in the ICU.
那位女士说得是对的吗
Was that woman right?
这种事不常发生
This doesn't usually happen?
肯定是不常发生的
It definitely does not.
这可能是我见过的最厉害的事情了
That might have been the coolest thing I've ever seen.
我也是
Me, too.
和我回家吧
Hey, c-come home with me.
和我家人生活在一起
With my family.
-什么 -来我家住吧
- What? - Come to my house.
在这里读完高中
Stay while you finish high school,
我们一起填你的大学志愿
while we fill out your college applications.
然后等你大学毕业后
And after you've been away at school,
回来一起吃感恩节大餐
come back and eat Thanksgiving dinner
之后洗衣服
and -- and do your laundry.
或者谈一谈你的职业生涯规划
And maybe talk about what career you want.
我不需要县里给的钱
Look, I don't need money from the county.
我说这些不是为了钱
That's not what this is about.
我有富余的房♥间 富余的食物
I have an extra room, extra food,
富余的爱 去给予
extra...love to give. I...
我有一个爱玩电子游戏的儿子
I have a son who loves to play video games.
还有一个总归会理解我的丈夫
And a husband who...will understand eventually.
你是认真的吗
You're serious?
你什么时候见我不认真了
When have you known me to not to be serious?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我愿意
I'd like that.
你
You --
好 好啊
Okay. Yeah.
太好了
Okay.
太好了
Alright.
谢谢你们 真的太感谢了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我去看她了 亲爱的
I've seen her, sweetheart.
我去看我们的宝贝女儿了
I've seen our little girl.
她...
And she is...
她真的太像你了
she is so you.
我能把这个给你吗
Can I give this to you?
谢谢
Thank you.
麦琪 我想让你帮个忙
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表