Maggie, you have insurance for this.
他们会与克里斯达成和解
They'll settle with Chris.
这拯救不了萨比
It won't bring Sabi back,
但克里斯会觉得他为萨比争取到公正
but he'll feel like he's got some justice for her.
他需要的是那个
And he needs that.
每一个我认识的外科医生都经历过这些
Every surgeon I know goes through this.
如果你现在放弃 你就是放弃了
And if you quit now, you'll be quitting
那些只有你才能够拯救的生命
on all those lives that only you can save.
我知道萨比不想要那样
And I know Sabi wouldn't want that.
我希望能有更多的时间跟她一起
I wish I could've had more time with her.
你想了解她任何事情都可以问我
Well, ask me anything you want about her.
不 理查德 我不会让你...
No. Richard, I am not gonna make you...
不 说实话 谈论她
No, you know, truth be told, talking about her
是我现在唯一想做的事情
is about the only thing I want to do right now.
你不必留在这里
Okay, you don't have to stay
如果你要去看看楼下情况
if you need to check in downstairs.
不 我要留下来 我感觉糟透了
No, I'm staying. I feel awful.
我们知道戒指在哪儿了 泰迪
Listen, we know where the ring is, Teddy,
而且没有造成任何穿孔
and it's not perforating anything.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
孩子们就是会做这样的事情
I mean, kids do this kind of stuff, you know?
我们经常见到这样的案例
We see cases like this all the time.
我知道的 欧文 但是我感觉糟透了
I know, Owen, but I feel awful.
你的祖母和母亲都戴过这个戒指
I mean, your grandmother and your mom all wore the ring,
它在你的家族已经流传多年
and it's survived in your family for years,
经过了战争和萧条
through wars and depressions,
然而在我手上没有撑过一周
and I couldn't even keep it for a week.
因为你累了 还过劳
'Cause you're tired and overworked, you know?
情况可能比现在还糟糕
Could have been a lot worse.
至少你没有把它留在病人身体里
You know, at least you didn't leave it inside a patient.
但现在它在我们孩子的身体里
Yeah, well, now it's inside our child.
泰迪 我开始就不应该给你戒指
Teddy, I shouldn't have given you the ring in the first place.
你是个创伤外科医生
You're a trauma surgeon.
但我想要戴那个戒指
No, but I-I want to wear the ring.
我爱它
I love the ring.
还有...
And...
我爱你
And I-I love you.
好吧
Okay.
你有一个项链
You have a necklace.
你有字母A代表艾莉森 字母L代表利奥
And you have an A for Allison and an L for Leo.
不如加上字母T和O
How about we add a T and an O
这样你就把全家人戴在脖子上了
and you can wear your entire family around your neck?
好吗
Okay?
我们把戒指放在保险箱里
And we're gonna keep that ring in a safe
特殊场合再用 好吗
for special occasions, okay?
我更爱你了
I have never loved you more.
你闻到了吗
Do you smell that?
好吧
Okay.
石头 算了 我来吧 这次我来
Rock... You know what? I got it. This one's on me.
你确定吗
You sure?
-因为这... -我知道 你走吧
- 'Cause it's... - ?I know. Go.
来吧 宝贝
?Let's do this.
凯的病情严重
Kai's condition was too advanced
很难用线圈结扎出血的血管
to successfully coil the bleeding vessel,
所以我们得给他开刀 切除了局部的肺
so we had to open him up, do the partial lung resection.
恢复过程会很艰难
It's going to be a difficult recovery.
康复后 他还可以游泳
In time, he will be able to swim,
但恐怕不能参加比赛了
but not competitively, I'm afraid.
那东西...
That stuff --
口味像法式吐司 对吗
it's flavored like French toast, right?
我总是闻到法式吐司的味道
I always smell French toast.
我就像个傻子 毫无察觉
I feel like an idiot I didn't know.
他们针对的是青少年
They're targeting kids.
也有棉花糖和口香糖口味
It's flavored like cotton candy and bubble gum, as well.
你不是傻子
You're not an idiot.
是他们在作恶
They're evil.
谢谢你救了我儿子
Thank you for saving my son.
别担心 我不会戳人痛处
Don't worry. I won't rub it in.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
听着 当我处在你这个处境时
Listen, when I was on the other side of this,
杨把我逼疯了
Yang drove me mad.
好几个月里 她每天到处给我留纸条
She'd leave me notes all over the place every day for months.
上面写着 "我是对的 你是错的"
"I was right. You were wrong."
还有切除肺部的小照片
Little pictures of resected lungs.
听起来像她的风格
Well, sounds about right.
等等 你认识她吗
Wait, you know her?
我...
I, um...
我得走了
I gotta go.
大多数病人都会尽可能逃避现实
Most patients put off facing the truth as long as possible.
我们完全理解
And we get it.
我们也一样
We do it, too.
我们视而不见
We ignore things.
我们避而不谈
We stay under the covers.
我们不愿接电♥话♥
We don't pick up the phone.
我以为你会有些工作要补
Ah. I thought you'd have some work to catch up on.
你可能需要收拾下打包的行李
You -- You probably need to do some unpacking,
抖落从沙滩带回来的沙 洗衣服...
shake the sand out from the beach, do some laundry --
我没有度假 汤姆
I wasn't on vacation, Tom.
我在家待了三天
I sat in my house for three days.
我卧床不起 喝甘菊茶
I didn't get out of bed, I drank chamomile tea,
我以泪洗面 因为我流产了
and I cried my eyes out because I had a miscarriage.
我为这事感到伤心
That happened, I'm sad about it,
我也会照顾好自己
and I'm taking care of myself.
还有什么问题吗
Any questions?
你早该告诉我
You could have told me.
我刚告诉你了
I just did.
等等 点一支蜡烛吧
W-- Light a candle.
什么
What?
我妻子... 我前妻丹娜
When my wife -- uh, my ex-wife, uh, Dana --
在我们有戴维之前 她流产过两次
she miscarried twice before we had David.
一次在第十周 一次在第十八周 这...
Once at 10 weeks, once at 18, which was --
你懂这种感受
well, you know how it was.
人们通常认为
I mean, people have this idea that, uh...
你会熬过去
you just get over it,
你在悲伤之后 会继续往前走
that, uh, you know, you're sad and you move on.
但是... 我的经历并非如此
But... that wasn't my experience.
我妻子也一样
Wasn't my wife's experience.
所以每一年
So every year, still,
在原本可能是他们生日的那天
uh, on what would be their birthdays,
我都会点一支蜡烛
I, uh, I light a candle.
他们在我们心中占据着一小块位置
They took with them little pieces of our...hearts,
这片位置将永远...
and those pieces will never be...
无法替代
replaced.
所以你或许...
So, maybe, uh...
点一支蜡烛吧
light a candle.
对
Yeah.
我们不会直面残酷的现实
We don't face the music and all that crap.
你叫我到植物房♥
You paged me to the plant room.
从来就不是什么好兆头
Never a good sign.
当别人向你展示他们的真我时
When someone shows you who they are,
你就应该相信他们
you're supposed to believe them.
今天听见有人这么说 启发了我
Someone said that today, and it -- it kinda hit me.
我们是医生
We're doctors.
有很多化验方法
There are tests.
如果关于孩子的父亲是谁有疑问的话
If there was a question who the father was,
我应该一开始就知道
I should have known that from the beginning.
你说得对
You're right.
我不是一直都...
I'm not always...
运筹帷幄
measured.
我一直都没什么分寸
I'm not ever measured.
我有点乱了
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表