因为我们是教学医院
Since our hospital is a teaching program,
许多病人同意对手术过程进行拍摄
many of our patients allow their surgeries to be filmed.
当酒保凌晨两点赶你走
你不记得自己住哪
这是很好的教学工具
It's great as a teaching tool.
但如果你搞砸了
But if you screw up,
视频会被上传到网络 全世界都能看到
it ends up online for the whole world to see.
你的错误将会被审查
Your mistakes will be scrutinized,
分♥析♥ 研究 记载
analyzed, studied, written about...
理查德的航♥班♥就要着陆了 你得出发了
Richard's plane should be landing soon. You should go.
-被议论 -还有病人呢 你确定吗
- ...argued over... - We have patients. You sure?
你原本是参观 结果变成通宵加班
You came for a tour. You ended up working overnight.
坚持住 大伙
Hold up, fellas.
你需要休息 兄弟 去接你妈妈吧
You deserve the break, man. Go be there for your mom.
还有玛兰达
And Miranda.
知道了 我先完成这个烧伤处理
I hear you. Let me finish with this burn.
反复观看
...watched and re-watched.
我们都会犯错
We all make mistakes.
我们都有行医状态不佳的时刻
We all have moments when we weren't the best surgeon
或不是最好的自己
Or even the best person.
颈动脉超声波 超声波
Carotid duplex. Echo.
CT用于排除中风
CT to rule out stroke,
颤抖 颅内出血
tremors, intracranial hemorrhage.
尿常规检验排除泌尿道感染
Urinalysis to rule out UTI.
他们做毒理测试了吗
They run a tox screen?
做了毒理测试吗
Uh, and you ran a tox screen?
结果正常
Clean.
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Well, thank you.
收到了跟你确认
Uh, we'll confirm when we've received them.
把大家都叫上
Let's round up the troops.
我们都有不堪回首的时刻
We all have moments we'd rather not relive.
我刚去看了楼上的孩子
Hey, I just checked on the kids upstairs.
他到了吗
Is he here yet?
还在路上
En route.
我自愿接管皮尔斯的病人
And I volunteered to take over Pierce's cases
这样她可以专心治疗理查德
so that she can focus on Richard.
我还在赶参加会议落下的进度
And I'm still catching up after the conference,
真是分身无术啊
so I'm supposed to be in three places now at once.
我会重新安排蛋糕的事情
You know, I'm gonna rearrange the cake thing
还有问问我妈今晚能否照顾孩子
and see if my mom can take care of the kids tonight.
你得休息
You need some sleep.
蛋糕 什么蛋糕
Cake thing? What cake thing?
你让婚礼策划师
You asked for the wedding planner
带蛋糕样品过来试吃
to bring over a bunch of cakes for us to try?
对 天啊 抱歉 实在是
right. God, I-I'm sorry. I -- It's just --
没事 我可以处理 我们都很担心
No, no, no. No. I get it. We all are.
毕竟是理查德
Yeah. It's Richard.
先走了
See ya.
你以为身体已到达极限
You think your body's reached maximum capacity,
但还是疯长
and then you just keep growing.
我是人肉组织扩张器
I'm a human tissue expander.
不 你是
No. You're --
如果你说容光焕发 咱俩就没戏了
You say glowing, we're done.
理查德的情况有进展吗
Any updates on Richard?
没有
No.
我今天全天空出来 专心给他治疗
But I've cleared my day to work him up.
怎么了
What happened?
没事吧 孩子还好吗 需要呼叫产科医生吗
You okay? Is the baby okay? Should I page OB?
没事 就是踢了我一大脚
No, I'm fine. It was just a big kick.
离预产期还有几周呢
We still have a couple weeks left.
你可别每次孩子踢我就慌张
You can't have a panic attack every time the baby kicks.
这我可没法答应
Can't make any promises.
你妈每天给你做这些
Your mom made these for you every day?
你为什么还搬走
Why did you move out?
她还给我叠内♥裤♥
She also folded my underwear,
把体现不出
threw away articles of clothing
我臀部曲线的服饰都扔掉
that didn't flatter my nice butt,
每次我想跟她谈问题
and every time I tried to talk about a problem,
她就递给我一盘吃的
she just shoved a plate of food at me.
所以我不理解
Like I said, I don't get it.
反正我不能回去
Well, I can't go back.
施密特是我替身 对吗
You replaced me with Schmitt, didn't you?
他会是你的新挚友
He's gonna be your new best friend,
而我只能成天带孩子
and I'm gonna be with my kid all the time,
一身的屎尿屁
covered in bodily fluids.
抱歉 只是
Sorry. Just, um...
预产期越来越近
due date's getting closer.
我开始胡思乱想
I'm starting to, uh,
老觉得我的人生要完了
wrap my head around the fact that my life's over.
反正你已经快活过了
Well... you had a good run.
是啊 那倒是
Yeah. I did.
65岁男性
We've got a 65-year-old male
病症包括记忆衰退 颤抖
suffering from memory lapses, tremors,
抑郁 情绪波动 和不稳定行为
depression and mood swings, and erratic behavior.
对 我说的就是理查德·韦伯
Yes, I am talking about Richard Webber,
但今天他不是那个你们认识
but today, he is not the Richard Webber
和爱戴的理查德·韦伯了
you know and love.
他是我们最重要的病人
He is our number-one patient.
两天前 他在一场医学会议中
Two days ago, he suffered a public...
大闹了一番
episode at a medical conference.
病人的病史包括阑尾切除术
Patient's history includes an appendectomy,
髋关节置换 去除压♥迫♥视神经的
a hip replacement, surgery for a brain tumor
脑瘤手术
pressing on his optic nerve.
几年前他还触过电
He was also electrocuted several years ago,
导致他又做了一次胰腺假性囊肿手术
which led to surgery for a pancreatic pseudocyst.
乔做的那个假性囊肿手术
Jo did that surgery for the pseudocyst.
-抱歉 是乔医生 -我们来重温一下情况
- Oh, sorry. Uh, Dr. Jo. - Let's review what we have so far.
你和一名主治医生合住 我们知道了
You're crashing with an attending. We get it.
这是可能的诊断
This is a list of possible diagnoses.
诊断结果
有一些我们已经排除
Some, we have already ruled out.
这边这些还尚待验证
This, we still need to.
梅瑞狄斯
Meredith.
我们会做所有化验
Uh, we'll run all the labs.
做血培养 测量维生素水平
We'll do the blood cultures, vitamin levels,
检查甲状腺功能
check the thyroid function,
和尿液中的重金属含量
and we'll check the urine for heavy metals.
做好准备
Prepare yourselves.
他已经不是原来的他了
He's not himself.
我们看到视频了
We saw the video.
除非你们有紧急事项
Unless you get called in for something emergent,
否则今天就专攻这个病例
this is your job today.
请说
Yes?
你好 贝利医生
Uh...hi, Dr. Bailey.
汤姆·卡洛西科 神经科
Tom Koracick, neuro.
我知道我们都不想这么认为
I know we don't want to think it,
但我们排除了老年痴呆吗
but have we ruled out, uh, dementia?
还没有
No, we have not.
做PET扫描 加入β-淀粉样蛋白示踪剂
Get a PET scan, throw in a beta-amyloid tracer,
寻找阿尔兹海默症的症状
and look for Alzheimer's.
不是阿尔兹海默症
It's not Alzheimer's.
一切都有可能 都不能排除
Everything is on the table. Nothing is out of the question.
去干活吧
Let's get to work.
这位是林肯医生 这是薇拉和赫歇尔·片野夫妇
Here he is. Dr. Lincoln, meet Vera and Herschel Katano.
我给她做了急诊室收入检查 已经拿到片子了
I just did her ER intake, and we got imaging back.
跖跗关节损伤
Lisfranc injury with,
第一和第二跖骨骨折
uh, fractured first and second metatarsals.
很严重啊 怎么了
Oh, nasty break. What happened?
我们在家里的办公室里
Uh, we were in our home office,
我站在椅子上
and I was standing on a chair
去够一本名叫《统计要素》的教科书
reaching for this textbook, "The Elements of Statistics."
我们是华盛顿大学的教授
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表