好莱坞
大部分人都相信现在的自己
Most people believe that who they are today
很有可能在将来保持不变
is pretty much who they will still be in the future.
旅途如何
How was your flight?
挺好的 谢谢 梅瑞狄斯
Ah, it was fine. Thanks, Meredith.
嘴瓢了 是麦琪
I mean, Maggie.
麦琪 抱歉
Maggie. Sorry.
看来有人在飞机上没休息
Someone didn't sleep on the plane.
睡不着
Oh, I couldn't.
我至少改了20次演讲稿
I've rewritten my talk at least 20 times.
梅瑞狄斯很抱歉不能来现场
Meredith is so sorry she can't be here.
保姆感冒了
Babysitter got the flu.
我很高兴你来了
Well, I'm glad you're here.
我们内心会让我们误以为全部过往
Our minds trick us into thinking our entire history,
每个选择 每个改变和机会
every choice, every change and chance,
最终让我们到达这个时刻
has led to this specific moment --
称为"现在"
what we call "Now."
你气色不错
You seem good.
心情很好哦
Chipper.
我花了不少心血在这寻踪笔
I put my blood, sweat, and tears into this PATH pen.
很期待与全世界分享
I can't wait to share it with the world.
你最后一个跳太远了
You're -- You're jumping too far on the last one.
不用你帮我
I don't need your help.
-给我玩一下 -不 等下一轮
- Come on! - No, wait your turn!
别闹了 小伙子们
Yeah, cut it out, lads.
可别让我后悔带你来 走吧
Come on. Don't make me regret bringing you. Let's go.
就差了一点点
Just missed it.
快走
Come on, guys.
很接近了
So close.
利亚姆 照顾好弟弟 好吗
Liam, look after your brother, please, will you?
开玩笑吧 爸爸
Seriously, Dad?
别这样
Come on.
海斯医生
Dr. Hayes.
真希望不用带孩子参加大会
I really hope I wasn't supposed to bring my kids.
不是 他们阿姨住这
No, their, uh, their aunt lives down here.
所以
So...
正好可以见见家人
...it's a chance for them to see family.
我准备去个活动
Well, I am heading to something called
心脏瓣膜欢乐时光 想去吗
Heart Valve Happy Hour. Want to join?
活动是不是跟名字一样无趣
Is it as dire as it sounds?
也许更糟
Worse, somehow.
但酒水免费
But free booze.
那我也许会去吧
Maybe I'll see you there.
太好了
Great.
"自从人类发现火开始
"It is a curiosity that has driven humankind
好奇心驱使了..."
since the discovery of fire..."
不 不
No. No.
"从利用火开始"
"...since the harnessing of fire --"
不
No.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
"从驯服火开始"
"...since the taming of fire."
对
Yes!
不需要开夜床服务 谢谢
no turn down service needed. Thank you!
理查德 是我
Richard. It's me.
不打算邀请我进去吗
Aren't you going to invite me in?
我不确定我相信你真来了
I'm not sure I believe you're really here.
你是来买♥♥会议中心吗
You here to buy the convention center?
阻止我出席大会吗
Stop me from presenting?
我来这停止愚蠢行为
I'm here to stop the foolishness!
理查德 你说想我道歉
Richard, you said you wanted an apology.
可以 对不起
Well, I am sorry.
非常抱歉
I am so sorry.
真心的 一切都很抱歉
Truly, for everything.
我后悔自己的行为
I regret my behavior.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你难道不说些什么回应我吗
You don't have anything to say back to me?
我跟杰玛之间没发生任何事
There's nothing between Gemma and me.
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
的确 差点
Well, something...
就要发生什么了
almost happened.
我们去吃早餐 她亲了我
W-We went to breakfast, and she kissed me.
理查德
Oh, Richard!
但我阻止她了
But I stopped her.
但你没向我坦白
But you didn't tell me.
我没有 抱歉
I...I didn't, and I'm sorry.
理查德 我们可以修补这段感情
Oh, Richard, we can fix this.
你知道我们能做到
You know we can.
这世上很多事你无法控制 凯瑟琳
There are things in this world you can't control, Catherine.
我就是其中之一
And I'm one of them.
我不想控制你
I don't want to control you.
你买♥♥下了我的医院 天啊
You bought my hospital, for God's sakes!
就因为你生气了
Because of your temper!
这是我做的最坏的一次投资
Worst investment I ever made.
就是浪费钱
It's just hemorrhaging money.
基金会董事会认为这是我痴呆的征兆
The foundation board thinks it's a sign of my dementia.
我看上去像个傻子
I look like a fool.
不 别笑 我说认真的
No, stop. I'm serious.
我也是 太好笑了
Oh, me too. This is funny.
不好笑
This is not funny!
你和你丈夫吵了架
You had a fight with your husband
然后就买♥♥下整家医院来报复他
and purchased an entire hospital to get back at him.
西北太平洋医院有我的名字
Pac-North has my name on it!
我的名字
My name!
那是我这辈子工作过的最烂的地方
I mean, the worst place I ever worked in my life!
天呐
Oh, dear Lord.
你觉得还有别的夫妻
Do you think there's a couple
吵过这么贵的架吗
who ever had such an expensive fight?
没有了
No.
也许安东尼和埃及艳后也这么吵过吧
Well, maybe Anthony and Cleopatra.
过来吻我吧 埃及艳后
Come here and kiss me, Cleopatra.
实习医生格蕾
第十六集 第十九集
你好
How are you?
欢迎来到心脏瓣膜欢乐时光
Welcome to Heart Valve Happy Hour!
好的 谢谢
Wow. Yes. Thank you.
这是今年最棒的派对
Uh, best party of the year.
泰迪 天啊
Teddy! Oh, my God!
在这种场合总是会碰到熟人
You always see people you know at these things,
但永远碰不到你喜欢的人
but they're never people you like.
拿着 我给你点了一杯
Here. I ordered one for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
循环利用的吸管真是被玩出花来了
They really splurged for the reusable straws.
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you made it.
伊芙琳帮了我
Evelyn rescued me.
欧文上班时她照顾艾莉森
She's with Allison while Owen's at work.
我记得这是第一次
You know, and for the first time that I can remember,
方圆50英里内
no one in a 50-mile radius
没有人靠我的乳♥房♥♥生存
depends on my breasts for survival.
干杯
Cheers.
好 谢谢
Yes. Thank you!
我知道这种会议没什么意思
I know these things are kinda lame,
但我还挺喜欢参加的
but I kind of enjoy them.
因为感觉像是夏令营
'Cause it's like summer camp.
喜欢在别人身上动刀子之人的夏令营
For people who like to cut into other people.
我从来没参加过夏令营
I never went to summer camp,
但我想象中的奥♥运♥村就是这样
but this is what I imagine that the Olympic Village is like.
是啊
Yeah.
汇集全球各地的拔尖人才
Assembling the greatest talents in the world,
让他们住在同一栋楼里
putting them in one building.
白天兢兢业业 晚上就互相乱搞
Professional by day, but screwing each other by night?
我指的是"拔尖人才的聚会"那部分
Y-Yeah, I meant the "Gathering of the best of the best" part.
奥♥运♥村是那样的吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表