They're probably confirming the --
确认分流管道通畅
Confirming the shunt patency,
已确认分流管道通畅
也就是说他们快做完了
which means they should be almost done.
好了
Okay.
安德鲁是个好人
Andrew's a good guy.
我们知道
We know.
-我觉得我爱他 -我们知道
- I think I love him. - We know.
我们只是人生的不同阶段
We're just at two different places in our lives,
我在等待我的直觉告诉自己该走哪一边
and I'm just waiting for my gut to tell me one way or the other.
我的直觉总是说好
My gut only says yes.
总是这样 或者说百分之九十九的时候
Ever. Or like 99% of the time.
它呐喊着好啊 不过或许这也没关系
It just screams yes, but maybe that's okay
因为我总是意气用事 依靠信仰过活
because I like the leap and having faith,
如果我跌倒了 我能吸取教训
and if I fall, I learn.
我觉得做手术才是我的真爱
I think surgery might be my truest love.
这一点永远不会改变
And I don't think that's ever gonna change.
也永远不需要改变
And I don't think it needs to.
他们花了太长时间了 我得进去看看
This is taking too long. I'm going in there.
-不行 -不行 我知道你想进去 但你不能
- No. - No, no. I know that you want to, but you can't.
如果出了什么问题 他们肯定会
If something were wrong, they would've definitely --
我的直觉告诉我出问题了
My gut is telling me something is wrong.
你知道我的生活是什么样的吗 那些我失去的人
Have you seen my life? The people that I've lost?
除非有人进来告诉我事情不是那样
Until someone comes in here and tells me otherwise...
过来
Come here.
他们应该正在收尾了
They should be closing up any minute now,
而且我很确定手术是从发根处切入
and I am sure they went in through a part in her hair
她都不会看见伤疤
so she won't even see a scar.
格蕾医生 她的手术结束了 而且她
Dr. Grey, she's out of surgery and she's --
她很好 我也很好
She's perfect, I'm perfect.
她的术后观察结束后你就可以去看她了
You can see her when she gets out of post-op.
-谢谢你 汤姆 谢谢 -没事
- Thank you, Tom. Thank you. - Yeah.
而且
Yeah, a-and --
但是没结束术后观察前不许去 好吗
but not before that, alright?
好的 谢谢你 汤姆
Okay. Thank you, Tom.
谢谢你
Thank you. ?
你能留下来守着她吗
Will you stay with her, please?
-没问题 -好
- Of course. - ?Okay.
去吧
Go.
她没事了
She's good!
我是认真的
I am serious.
他是个用手指头数数的注册会计师
He is a CPA that counts on his fingers,
而且他竟然连我提前十五分钟
and he had the nerve to give me grief
离开办公室都会怨声载道
for leaving the office 15 minutes early --
我已经做完我的活了
My work already done.
我也这么觉得
I'd expect nothing less.
他就是个蠢货
He's an idiot. ?
不过那家伙给我发工资
But it pays the bills.
就凭这一点 我还是得谢谢你
And for that, I have to thank you.
我只是实话实说罢了
I just told the truth.
说我是个烦人精 不过办事还算麻利吗
That I'm a pain in the ass, but great with deadlines?
我说得更委婉一点
I softened it a bit.
我要谢你的事很多 不光是工作的事
Well, I have a lot to thank you for, not just that job.
换做是你 你也会为了我这么做的
Well, you would've done the same for me.
没错
Damn straight.
但是如果你出现在我家门口时
But if you had shown up on my doorstep
心术不正
with a heel in your heart,
那你可就要倒霉了
you would've been crap out of luck.
话说 担♥保♥人选得怎么样了
So, um, how's the sponsor search going?
可供我们挑选的人太少了
It's slim pickings out there.
来参加会议的人要么就是忿忿不平的老人
Everyone at our meetings is either angry old people
要么就是戴着穗状木质耳环的土豪
or Millennials who wear spikes of driftwood as earrings.
我也不知道 要不试着到别的会议上看看吧
I don't know, just maybe try some other meetings.
找到对的那个人需要一些时间
Oh, it's -- It takes some time to find the right one.
你知道我这个人永远安定不下来
Well, you know I've never been one to settle down.
除了奥利 奥利是个例外
Except for Ollie. Ollie was the exception.
没错
Yes, she was.
不过...
But... ?Hmm?
如果我愿意聊匿名戒酒会 我就去参加了
If I wanted to talk AA, I'd be in AA.
你怎么样呢
How about you? ?Hmm?
跟我聊聊关于你的事吧
Tell me about you.
好吧 好吧
Uh, well...well...
我挺好的
I'm -- I'm fine.
医院只能算是差强人意 但它也在变好
The hospital isn't up to snuff, but, uh, it's getting there.
得了吧 我们在同一家医院工作
Oh, please, we work at the same hospital.
凯瑟琳呢
And Catherine?
她也在变好
Uh...she's getting there, too.
再说说你们是怎么相处的
Now tell me how this works again
她出远门的时间比在你的床上还要多
when she's out of the state more often than she is in your bed.
杰玛
Gemma.
怎么 你也想让我抛弃南方人的本色吗
What, you want to take the South out of me, too?
我已经把酒戒了
I already quit drinking.
你知道吗
You know...
凯瑟琳和我喜欢吵架
Catherine and I like to fight.
我爱她的很大一部分原因
Part of what I love most about her
在于她的激♥情♥ 她的火爆
is her -- her passion, her fire.
但是就好像灯光熄灭了
But it's like the -- the light's gone out,
我不知道怎么才能再让它亮起来
and I -- I don't know how to get it back, you know?
你是我认识最包容的人 理查德
You have the biggest heart I've ever known, Richard.
凯瑟琳现在可能太纠结于自己的想法
Catherine may be too wrapped up in her own head
没法看到这一点
to see that right now.
我母亲去世时 我首先想到的
When my mother died, the first thing I thought,
我那时还是个孩子 是我父亲
and I was a kid -- was that my father's
此后余生 再也不会有那样的爱人了
never gonna have that love, sitting on that porch
陪着他一起坐在长椅上
beside him, the rest of his life.
我的女朋友们
See, when my girlfriends
还会把枕头套披在头上当作头纱
would throw pillowcases on their heads as veils...
说什么"这是我生命中最美好的一天"时
...they was like, "This was the best day of my life."
我想的是
I thought
唯一一件比有一个男人爱着你更美好的事
the only thing better than one man to love you...
就是跟不同的人换着来
is a rotation.
我从来没有这样过
I've...never been that.
你不如收起
Now, why would you pull away
你这几星期以来的
from the first little bit of comfort
一直有的小小不适
that you've had in weeks?
因为我是已婚男士
Because I'm a married man.
我完全清楚你和凯瑟琳
I am fully aware that you and Catherine
手上都戴着戒指 无论甘苦 永不分离
have rings on your fingers for better or worse.
原谅我以为你遭遇了人生低谷
Forgive me for thinking that because you have hit the worst,
你可能会想要 你知道的
that you may be, you know...
物色一下别人
looking around.
别假装听不懂我在说什么
And don't insult me by pretending
这反而是在侮辱我
you don't know what I'm talking about.
因为我认识你那么久 太了解你了
Because I've known you too well for too long.
我爱我的妻子
I love my wife.
我没有要跟凯瑟琳·福克斯竞争的意思
I have no intentions of competing with Catherine Fox.
你们现在过得不好 以后会有办法和好如初
Y'all are having a hard time. You'll find your way back.
但在此期间
But in the meantime...
你很痛苦
you're miserable,
而我就在这里
and I'm here,
人生苦短 何必剥夺我们之间
and life is too short to deprive ourselves
多年以来的情愫呢
of what we've been feeling for so many years.
我觉得你可能把我们之间的友谊
You know, I think you've mistaken my friendship
误会成了别的东西
for something else entirely.
如果你以为这仅仅是友谊
And if you think this is just friendship,
那你就跟那个用手指数数的男人一样蠢
than you're as dumb as that man who counts on his hands.
好吧
Okay, um...
杰玛 如果我做了什么让你误会的事情
if I've done anything to mislead you, Gemma,
那我道歉
Okay, I apologize.
但是我们之间什么都没有
But, uh, there is nothing between us,
从来都没有
and there never has been.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表