与病人家属沟通
Talking with a patient's family
是在压力下学习的速成课
is a crash course in grace under pressure.
用大白话说
One clumsy word,
一个无心之失
one careless gesture,
会带来无法修补的伤害
can cause irreparable harm.
等一下
Okay, hold on. You know what?
我得拍一张她戴小帽子的照片
I need to get a picture of her in this cute little hat.
好吧
Okay. Um.
空间不足
不是吧 真棒
Oh, come on. Great.
照相机没空间了
Camera's full.
你得删除一些图片
You need to delete some pictures.
不 我需要更大内存的手♥机♥
No, I just need a bigger phone.
好吧 等等
Okay? ?Yeah, okay. Hold on.
-今日愉快 -谢谢 你也是
- Have a good day. - Thank you. You, too.
最好情况是患者家庭和睦
Ideally you're dealing with a healthy family,
他们主要关注的是亲人的健康
where the main focus is on the well-being of their loved one.
但通常并非如此
But that is not often the case.
你拿那个大象做什么
Hey, what are you doing with that elephant?
利奥落在日托所了
Leo left it at day care,
我得在他抓狂前送去给欧文
and I need to give it back to Owen before he freaks out.
这是他最爱的玩具
It's his favorite.
我们有三个 那个是爱丽丝的
We have three of them. And that one's Ellis's.
欧文不知道我怀孕了
Owen doesn't know I'm pregnant.
我觉得我应该告诉他
And I think I should probably tell him.
是的 也许吧
Yeah. Probably.
除非 我是说
Unless, I mean...
他和别的女人有了孩子
He has his own baby with another person.
这对他来说重要吗
I mean, does it really matter?
最终他会发现的
He will get it, eventually,
-等到我大肚子准备生的时候 -嗯
- when I'm huge and in labor and -- ?- Right.
决定好了告诉我 我得走了
Well, let me know what you decide. I can't be late.
但最重要的是医生必须
But a surgeon is required, above all,
告诉病人真♥相♥
to tell the truth.
真♥相♥往往是混乱不堪
And the truth is messy.
-凯瑟琳 -麦琪
- Catherine. - Maggie.
回来感觉如何
Hi! How is it being back?
很高兴能重拾旧业
Oh, it's good to be operating again.
这里的重组工作进展如何
Tell me, how are things here with the restructuring?
汤姆·卡洛西科是
Uh, Tom Koracick is...
优秀的外科医生
a...brilliant surgeon.
但不是大家都喜欢这类型的人
Not everybody's cup of tea.
我听说他跟杰克森闹得挺不愉快
I heard he and Jackson really got into it.
是吗 我不清楚
Oh, yeah, I wouldn't know.
那孩子口风可紧呢
That boy can be so tight-lipped.
他像我
He gets it from me.
我知道这有时会让人觉得难相处
And I know that's hard to live with at times.
你跟杰克森最近聊过天吗
Have you and Jackson talked much lately?
我们大家该一起吃顿晚饭
We should have dinner soon.
我们四个
The four of us.
-这样真的好吗 -别找借口
- I don't know if that's such a good -- - No excuses.
别这样 家庭太重要了
Come on. Family's too important.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
我也是
Me, too. Yeah.
理查德·韦伯 你真的
Richard Webber, are you seriously
要这样无视我吗
just gonna walk on by me like that?
我很抱歉之前在餐厅的事情
I'm sorry about what happened in the diner.
-我给你赔罪吧 -不必了
- Let me make it up to you. - I don't think so.
只是喝杯咖啡 我会保持距离
Just coffee -- I'll keep my distance.
这不是个好主意
It's not a good idea.
把她的止疼药从注射换成口服
Well, let's go ahead and change her pain meds from I.V. to oral.
-我们得谈谈 -我谈着呢
- We need to talk. - I am talking.
跟别人谈
To someone else.
抱歉 查一下她的排尿情况
Sorry about that. And check her drain output.
如果低于20毫升 就可以移除导管了
If it's below 20 cc, we can go ahead and remove it.
你想谈什么
Yes, you were saying?
你妈妈想让我们大家一起吃晚饭
Your mother would like to have dinner.
我知道 她给我发信息了
I know. She texted.
她以为我们还在一起
She thinks we're still together.
-是嘛 -没错
- Oh. ?- Yeah. "Oh."
我想你也没有跟理查德说吧
I take it you didn't say anything to Richard, then?
我见不到他 因为他
W-Well, I never see Richard because he's, um --
-他被炒了 -那也是我的错吗
- he's been fired. - And that's my fault, too?
我有点跟不上
I-I'm having trouble
-你的思维 -没事
- keeping track with you. - You know what? It's fine.
我们可以晚餐的时候告诉大家 你该带上维克
We can just tell them over dinner. You should bring Vic.
-那多有趣 -我该带上维克
- That'd be fun. - I should bring Vic.
维克很有趣
Vic is fun.
你们聊到她十分钟前才死的未婚夫
Do you guys laugh a lot when you talk about her fiancé
是不是笑得很开心
who died 10 minutes bef--
能帮一下我吗 我找理查德·韦伯
I wonder if you can help me. I'm looking for Richard Webber.
等下 你看那人是不是长得跟我很像
I'm sorry, does that woman look like me?
不知道 我得先看她发脾气的样子
I dunno. I'd have to see her scowl first.
但我知道他在这工作
But he works here. I know it.
理查德·韦伯
Richard Webber.
你能问一下别人吗
Can you check with someone?
放松 萨比 别让自己太累了
Take it easy, Sabi. Don't wear yourself out.
我知道他是谁
Yeah, I know who he is,
但他不在这上班了
but he doesn't work here anymore.
你得去西北太平洋医院找他
You need to go to Pacific Northwest General.
抱歉 我不小心听到了你们的对话
I'm sorry, I couldn't help but overhear.
你要找理查德·韦伯
Are you looking for Richard Webber?
天啊 是你
Oh, my God, it's you!
麦琪
Maggie!
难以置信
I can't believe it.
我是谁
And who am I now?
抱歉 我
Oh, sorry. I-i --
我是萨布丽娜
I'm Sabrina.
但大家都叫我萨比
But everyone calls me Sabi.
和"宝宝"的发音押韵
Rhymes with "baby."
这是我父亲克里斯
And this is my dad, Chris.
抱歉 我还是有点迷糊
I-I'm sorry, I'm still confused.
我是萨布丽娜·韦伯
I... I'm Sabrina Webber.
理查德是我的叔叔
Richard's my uncle.
而他是你的生父
And he's your biological father.
所以...
So...
我们是一家人
we're your family!
我不是爱哭的人 但这次
And I am not a big crier, but I'm telling to you,
我哭了好几天
I cried for days.
那只可怜的小仓鼠
I mean, that poor little hamster.
简而言之 永远不要在克雷格列表网上买♥♥宠物
Long story short -- never buy a pet on Craigslist.
你想看照片吗 超恶心的
You wanna see a picture? It's gross.
-你会喜欢的 -不 谢了
- You'll love it. - No, thank you.
理查德舅舅被开除了
So, Uncle Richard got fired?
怎么了
What happened?
说来话长
It's a long story.
又酗酒了吗
Drinking again?
什么 不 不是
What? No, no.
是官僚主义的问题
It was a-a bureaucratic matter.
"官僚主义的问题"
"Bureaucratic matter"?
所以真的是说来话长
So there's a really long story.
你就是个超级天才 是吧
So you're, like, a super genius, right?
文章里都是这么写的
I mean, well, that's what all the articles say.
抱歉 这感觉太奇怪了
I'm sorry, this is j-- It's so weird.
你知道那么多关于我的事情
You know so much about me,
但我对你却一无所知
and I know almost nothing about you.
一点也不奇怪 理查德以我们为耻
Not a surprise. Richard's ashamed of us.
什么
What?
不 不可能
No, that can't be true.
但是你从来没和我们交谈过
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表