"我需要更多时间"
"I needed more time."
我常听到外科医生在失去病人后
I can't tell you how often I've heard surgeons say this
会说这句话
after losing a patient.
不是我
Not me.
糟了
Oh, damn it.
苏珊娜要转去心脏重症病房♥
They're moving Suzanne to the CCU.
她又发高烧了 还出现胸痛
She's spiking fevers again. She's got chest pain.
这完全没道理
It just doesn't make any sense.
是啊 希望莱利医生能帮忙
I know. I just hope Dr. Riley can help.
那是谁
Who's that?
我从旧金山请来的医生
You know, the -- the doctor from San Francisco I'm bringing.
旧金山大学 我没跟你说吗
UCSF? I didn't tell you?
没有 不过昨晚也没怎么说话
No, but we didn't do much talking last night.
她是诊断疑难杂症的天才
She's supposed to be this diagnostic genius,
我用了你的名字吸引她过来
and I might have used your name to lure her here.
真机灵
Resourceful.
我们得找时间谈谈我们之间的事
Look, at some point, we probably should talk about this.
会的 但你先救了苏珊娜再说
We will, but you should go save Suzanne's life first.
我们抓紧时间思考交流
We think in time, we talk in time --
日常剂量 预期寿命
Doses per day. Life expectancy.
先吃药 还有问题再说
Take two and call me in the morning.
-早上好 -都早上了吗
- Good morning. ?- Is it?
别啊 陪我睡会
Okay, come on, come back to bed with me.
虽然我也想 但不能
No, I wish.
我得去看看
I have to go check up on
昨晚你送来的寄养孩子
that foster kid you brought in last night.
乔伊 对了 他怎么样
Joey, yeah. How's he doing?
我去看看才知道
That's what I need to find out.
他都不知道
He doesn't even know
兄妹已经被带走了
that his brothers and sister were taken away.
谁去告诉他
Who has to tell him?
就是我
You're looking at her.
-抱歉 -我才该说抱歉
- I'm sorry. ?- No, I'm sorry.
你让我别把他们分开
You asked me to try to keep them together.
玛兰达 就算你是外科主任
Miranda, we both know that even the chief of surgery
也无权干涉社会服务处
has no power over Social Services.
-有事通知我 -会的
- Keep me posted. ?- I will.
我爱你
I love you.
别睡一整天
Don't sleep all day.
你老让我监督你别睡一整天
You always tell me not to let you sleep all day,
然后你又睡一整天
and then you sleep all day.
如果心跳不是时钟 那又是什么呢
And what is a heartbeat if not a ticking clock?
我要睡一天
I'm gonna sleep all day.
一直在倒数的时钟
A clock that's always counting down.
抱歉迟到了
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late.
孩子们又病了
Kids were sick again.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
西北太平洋被收♥购♥了
Pac-North's been purchased.
被福克斯基金会
By the Fox Foundation.
这可
That's --
什么 真的吗
What, really?
怎么了 为什么
How? Why?
是这样的 凯瑟琳跟我吵架了 现在
Well, you see, Catherine and I got into a fight, and now...
还有
And...?
由格蕾-斯隆纪念医院管理我们
And now we have to report to Grey-Sloan
还要通过面试才能保住工作
and interview to keep our jobs.
面试官是
?An interview with --
别说汤姆·卡洛西科
Don't say Tom Koracick.
汤姆·卡洛西科
Tom Koracick.
理查德 你们到底吵得多厉害
Richard, how big was this fight?
吵挺凶的
It was pretty big.
克莱夫知道吗
Does Karev know?
他在爱荷华州忙着处理家庭事务
Eh, well, he's dealing with family issues in Iowa.
我打电♥话♥通知他这里要关门了
I call him and tell him the place was gonna close,
他回复我
and he texts me
一个戴着礼帽笑哭了的表情
a "Laugh until you cry" Emoji with a party hat.
各位 我来入职啦
Hey, guys, happy first day!
怎么了
What?
我好紧张
I'm nervous!
就好像第一天上学似的
Like it's the first day of school or something.
希望我还能多赖在你床上一天
Wish I had one more day in your bed.
但你看着好像不太愿意
But I guess you don't.
你在我家还没待够吗
Aren't you getting sick of staying at my place?
都没有地方放你的东西
I mean, there's no room to put your stuff.
但我们可以找地方放啊
But, like, we could find room.
不 理论上是
No, yeah, hypothetically,
但我们还没到同居的阶段 对吧
but we're not at the cohabitating step, right?
-谢谢 -对
- Thank you. - Right.
你会喜欢自己家的
I mean, look, you'll love your own place.
你只需要先找个房♥子
You just gotta, you know, find one.
迪斯医生 迪伦·迪斯医生请到重症监护室
Dr. Dees -- Dr. Dillon Dees to ICU.
小伙子们 和格蕾医生打招呼
Lads, say hello to Dr. Grey, please.
你们好
Hey.
-你好 -很高兴见到你们
- Hi. - Nice to meet you.
以前他们有段时间很喜欢到
There was a time when they loved having a tour
我工作的医院转一转
of whatever hospital it was I was working in.
而现在他们只想知道咖啡厅在哪儿
Now they just want to know where the cafeteria is.
孩子们今天不用上学吗
Is there no school today?
今天家长会
Parent-Teacher Conferences.
跟我来
Come on, come on, come on.
把它放回去
Put it back.
我今早是不是看到一个住院总医师
Did I see a certain chief resident
从家里出去了
leave the house this morning?
是吗
Did you?
真有趣
Hmm, that's interesting.
所以你们复合了吗
So you're back together?
我不知道 为什么你这么感兴趣
I don't know. Why are you so interested?
我现在很焦虑 我一焦虑就胡思乱想
Hmm, I'm anxious, and I deflect when I'm anxious.
而且我在寻找历经苦难还能爱下去的例子
Also I'm looking for examples of love enduring hardships.
我们还没到复合那一步
Well, I wouldn't go that far yet.
但性方面很和谐
But the sex is great.
这算数吗
Does that count?
无伤大雅
Doesn't hurt.
别担心 林没有和我在一起
Don't worry, Link's not with me.
我为什么会
Why would I be --
我知道今天你就要拿到亲子鉴定结果了
I know that you're getting the paternity results back today,
我也知道自从他说想要做亲子鉴定之后
and I know that you've been avoiding him
你就一直在回避他
ever since he said that he wanted the test,
而且你对此也不太高兴
and I know that you're not happy about it, either,
但林虽然长得像百货公♥司♥的人体模特一样
but Link may look like a department store mannequin,
但他是实实在在的人 有权拥有七情六欲
but he is actually human, and he gets to have feelings.
他有权生气 有权怀疑
He gets to be mad. He gets to have doubts.
也有权因为被人骗了而心烦意乱
He gets to be upset that he got taken for a ride.
我不是故意想要骗...
It was not my intention to take --
你的想法并不重要
Your intention doesn't really matter here.
重要的是事实
What matters is the reality of the situation,
当两个人相爱的时候
and when two people love each other,
他们都需要得知所有的信息
they just need to be given all of the information
这样才能处理并从解决问题
so that they can process it and rise.
因为如果有机会 他们能解决
Because if given the chance, they will rise.
你有什么烦心事吗
Are you going through something?
阿历克斯都没给我回电♥话♥
Alex, uh, hasn't been returning my calls.
他说他在经历一些事情
He says that he's going through something,
需要时间 如果我不了解的话
and he needs time, and if I didn't know better,
肯定会认为他是在对我以前
I would think he was getting revenge
需要时间时的报复
for when I needed time.
但我知道他不会这么做的 所以...
But, um, I know he would never do that, so...
抱歉 我很焦虑 我
I'm sorry. I'm anxious, and I --
一焦虑就胡思乱想 我也是
Deflect when you're anxious. Me too.
林爱你
Link loves you.
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表